#1 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 10 December 2017 - 07:23 pm

Supposed to be workin dare tomoz in custard van. Anyone nearby for weather report?

Bad enough in home of Morris dancin but can prolly make it oot.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#2 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 5,324 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:31 am

About time you saft southerners got some white stuff! Got yer chain's handy??

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#3 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 06:39 am

Its not ya birthday already is it wee man? :-*

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#4 Quartermaster

Quartermaster

900 going for ... 1000cc?

• 927 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:28 pm

All the major routes are passable with ease and most of the lesser routes in north Worcestershire are the same. You shouldn't have any problem. I appreciate this may have come a little late.

'73 Honda CB500 Four, Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Triumph Tiger Sport 660.

#5 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 02:18 pm

Thanks QM. The job got cancelled as I were on the way as they were stuck somewhere else anyways so oi came back to the home of morris dancin for tea and cakey.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users