robelst

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 22 October 2006 - 02:18 pm

G'day,
I am new here and actually still TDM-less at the moment.

I have three bikes at the moment, an early XT600 Tenere, a Buell Cyclone and a Honda Africa Twin. Since I love all three to bits and all being over 50k-miles they are hardly worth a penny I won't part with them, but my new job requires quite frequent rides from the Bristol area to "lovely" Luton and none of these bikes seem highly suitable for this. The Buell works surprisingly well for long trips through heavy trafic but at 55k is more like a retired oddity I'd rather use for more interesting trips before it blows up; same goes for the XT which isn't great for this sort of thing anyway. The Africa Twin seems the obvious candidate but gets uncomfortable after an hour, becomes quite thirsty when doing over 85 mph, is a bit vague in the rain / wind, wide handlebars gets you stuck in bad trafic and the overall poor build quality means a lot of attention in winter to avoid rotting brake calipers, wheel-rims and anything else that's not made of plastic. That's the famous Honda quality I suppose blink.gif . But after owning two desasterously poor BMW R1100's I guess quality is no longer of any relevance in bike-land sad.gif

Now then. Time for a cunning plan. An inexpensive plan if possible.

After some thought the TDM came to mind; it reminds me of the Africa Twin but more road-bias (that's what I'm after) and a few more horsies don't hurt either. And unlike the Africa Twin, prices seem amazingly low, even for new ones.
I like the looks as well, seems pretty roomy for my modest 6"5 frame.

So: Is the TDM the answer? Are they fun, comfortable, easy to work on, economical? Are they winter-resistant? What's the catch with these low prices (if any)? What to look for when buying one? Would I want an 850 or 900? Any particularly bad / good years? What does a decent used one go for?

I've probably just blown my maximum quarterly ration of question but since it's raining maybe some of you can spare a moment sharing some of your own TDM experience? That'll be grand cool.gif

Cheerio,
Robert

Edited by robelst, 22 October 2006 - 02:23 pm.

That was not a banana, Dougal

#2 Drew48

Drew48

has been here 4ever

• 1,150 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 22 October 2006 - 02:33 pm

QUOTE(robelst @ Sun 22nd Oct 2006, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
G'day,
I am new here and actually still TDM-less at the moment.

I have three bikes at the moment, an early XT600 Tenere, a Buell Cyclone and a Honda Africa Twin. Since I love all three to bits and all being over 50k-miles they are hardly worth a penny I won't part with them, but my new job requires quite frequent rides from the Bristol area to "lovely" Luton and none of these bikes seem highly suitable for this. The Buell works surprisingly well for long trips through heavy trafic but at 55k is more like a retired oddity I'd rather use for more interesting trips before it blows up; same goes for the XT which isn't great for this sort of thing anyway. The Africa Twin seems the obvious candidate but gets uncomfortable after an hour, becomes quite thirsty when doing over 85 mph, is a bit vague in the rain / wind, wide handlebars gets you stuck in bad trafic and the overall poor build quality means a lot of attention in winter to avoid rotting brake calipers, wheel-rims and anything else that's not made of plastic. That's the famous Honda quality I suppose blink.gif . But after owning two desasterously poor BMW R1100's I guess quality is no longer of any relevance in bike-land sad.gif

Now then. Time for a cunning plan. An inexpensive plan if possible.

After some thought the TDM came to mind; it reminds me of the Africa Twin but more road-bias (that's what I'm after) and a few more horsies don't hurt either. And unlike the Africa Twin, prices seem amazingly low, even for new ones.
I like the looks as well, seems pretty roomy for my modest 6"5 frame.

So: Is the TDM the answer? Are they fun, comfortable, easy to work on, economical? Are they winter-resistant? What's the catch with these low prices (if any)? What to look for when buying one? Would I want an 850 or 900? Any particularly bad / good years? What does a decent used one go for?

I've probably just blown my maximum quarterly ration of question but since it's raining maybe some of you can spare a moment sharing some of your own TDM experience? That'll be grand cool.gif

Cheerio,
Robert

for a cheap reliable workhorse the 850's spot on ( I'm on my second ) the electrics are the main things ,a swith any bike the MK1 seems more prone to coil probs due to water ingress & the MK11 has the infamous starter relay probs ( neither major and fixable ) the oil sight glass is a pain on the later bike so can be prone to running low ( as it's not checked ) Nice punchy motor good power delivery for town work ( I find the earlier bike better at town speeds ) good MPG & more than fast enough to be fun don't know what the 900's like but I'm sure someone else will post . BTW glorious sunshine here cool.gif took the SV oot for a blast cool.gif cool.gif

CB125 SUPERDREAM, DR125, MZ125ETZ, CD200BENLY, CB250SUPERDREAM x 2, VT250F, XT350,SRX400,CX500EC,XT600,GPX600C1,TDM850MK2,GS850,TDM850MK1,XJ900F,SV1000S, SV1000N, TDM850MK1 (nr2), TDM850 MK1 (nr3),TDM850 MK1 (quatre)

#3 Minty Hippo

Minty Hippo

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 07:20 pm

QUOTE(robelst @ Sun 22nd Oct 2006, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
unlike the Africa Twin, prices seem amazingly low,
my modest 6"5 frame.

IME da africa twin has a cult following that keeps prices pegged higher than the bike is really worth (on performance basis). Don't get me wrong, I wanted one mesel but high used prices put me off. Many TDM riders are tall. I'm 6'3" and its the comfiest bike I've owned.
Fun? Yes, muchly.
Comfortable? Yes, though some fit hb risers and aftermarket seats for utter plushness
Easy to work on? Apart from a few awkward fiddles (tail light????), yes
Economical? Yes. 900 has very low running costs and will ghost along on 65 mpg if you are light on rh.
Winter resistant? Hmmm - witness finish flaking off engine block. I'd say only averagely so, but what bike really is?
Catch with low prices? IMHO, with the 900 there isn't one, unless its 50k miles plus.
Good/bad years. I speak only for 900's - 2002 had ECU probs, should all be fixed under warranty. See current TPS recall. Mine's a 2002 and its fine.
What does a decent one go for? £3k gets you a lot of bike. I reckon new ones will be the bargain of the century next year.
Et finalement, I risk the wrath of 850 riders everywhere - but...if its low costs and relaibility you want, definitely get a 900. See ravenous oil consumption, carb prob posts re 850 as nauseam. (I love you all really wub.gif )

#4 cupasoop

cupasoop

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • TDM model: 2001

Posted 22 October 2006 - 07:42 pm

QUOTE(nhstedium @ Sun 22nd Oct 2006, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
for a cheap reliable workhorse the 850's spot on ( I'm on my second ) the electrics are the main things ,a swith any bike the MK1 seems more prone to coil probs due to water ingress & the MK11 has the infamous starter relay probs ( neither major and fixable ) the oil sight glass is a pain on the later bike so can be prone to running low ( as it's not checked ) Nice punchy motor good power delivery for town work ( I find the earlier bike better at town speeds ) good MPG & more than fast enough to be fun don't know what the 900's like but I'm sure someone else will post . BTW glorious sunshine here cool.gif took the SV oot for a blast cool.gif cool.gif

blink.gif eerrr is this something i've missed, whats all that about then?

#5 Drew48

Drew48

has been here 4ever

• 1,150 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 08:07 pm

QUOTE(cupasoop @ Sun 22nd Oct 2006, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
blink.gif eerrr is this something i've missed, whats all that about then?

In my MK2 I went through 5 in 65k miles ranting.gif ranting.gif ranting.gif it is common

Many TDM riders are tall. I'm 6'3"

I must be a migit at 5'10" blink.gif

CB125 SUPERDREAM, DR125, MZ125ETZ, CD200BENLY, CB250SUPERDREAM x 2, VT250F, XT350,SRX400,CX500EC,XT600,GPX600C1,TDM850MK2,GS850,TDM850MK1,XJ900F,SV1000S, SV1000N, TDM850MK1 (nr2), TDM850 MK1 (nr3),TDM850 MK1 (quatre)

#6 Dazzo

Dazzo

Carpe groupie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 22 October 2006 - 08:17 pm

QUOTE(nhstedium @ Sun 22nd Oct 2006, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In my MK2 I went through 5 in 65k miles ranting.gif ranting.gif ranting.gif it is common

Many TDM riders are tall. I'm 6'3"

I must be a migit at 5'10" blink.gif

Dwarfish 5' 8" myself rolleyes.gif

#7 robelst

robelst

has been here 4ever

• 1,844 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:57 pm

Thanks so far, this is all really useful yahoo.gif

Starter relays: I had repeating trouble with relays on the Buell (rubbish low budget "made in Albania without pride" electrics), simply replaced them with some quality items from the local car-care shop for a fraction of what bike OE equivalents cost. I by-passed the original sockets (different pin lay-out), simply soldered individual connectors on the wire-ends, slid them on applying a bit of vaseline, wrapped it all up in a bit of bicycle inner-tube and tie-wraps: all been perfectly fine for 4 winters / 42k miles good.gif Done the same a few weeks ago with the Honda indicator relay, saving me a flippin' £27 over the OE part wink.gif

Edited by robelst, 22 October 2006 - 09:59 pm.

That was not a banana, Dougal

#8 Drew48

Drew48

has been here 4ever

• 1,150 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 10:12 pm

QUOTE(robelst @ Sun 22nd Oct 2006, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Starter relays: I had repeating trouble with relays on the Buell (rubbish low budget "made in Albania without pride" electrics), simply replaced them with some quality items from the local car-care shop for a fraction of what bike OE equivalents cost. I by-passed the original sockets (different pin lay-out), simply soldered individual connectors on the wire-ends, slid them on applying a bit of vaseline, wrapped it all up in a bit of bicycle inner-tube and tie-wraps: all been perfectly fine for 4 winters / 42k miles good.gif Done the same a few weeks ago with the Honda indicator relay, saving me a flippin' £27 over the OE part wink.gif

a potential TDm owner if ever I saw one laugh.gif

#9 Minty Hippo

Minty Hippo

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 10:21 pm

QUOTE(robelst @ Sun 22nd Oct 2006, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wrapped it all up in a bit of bicycle inner-tube and tie-wraps

QUOTE(nhstedium @ Sun 22nd Oct 2006, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
a potential TDm owner if ever I saw one laugh.gif

I agree, certainly a potential 850 owner. tongue.gif

#10 v8guy

v8guy

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 23 October 2006 - 08:44 am

QUOTE(robelst @ Sun 22nd Oct 2006, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So: Is the TDM the answer? Are they fun, comfortable, easy to work on, economical? Are they winter-resistant? What's the catch with these low prices (if any)? What to look for when buying one? Would I want an 850 or 900?

The 900 has 6 gears, which you might find useful for the usage you have in mind. I'm not convinced that the TDM makes for a great distance bike, but to be honest I've yet to find a bike that is. It is, however, comfortable (excusing the wind noise and lack of lower fairing) and economical over distance. Winter resistance seems ok from my travels last winter, although the flaking engine paint is not so good.. this is common to all 900's it seems. Maintenance seems simple enough, although changing the plugs is a hassle, but only because you need to remove the radiator. Best of all, it's tremendous fun! biggrin.gif

Depending on how enthusiastic your riding is, you might want to budget to uprate the suspension; front end is soggy to say the least. As others have noted, the 2002 900 had some ECU issues.

Edited by v8guy, 23 October 2006 - 08:46 am.

v8guy; 2003 TDM900 with added bling: Nitron shock, Racetech fork internals, 17" front wheel, K&amp;amp;amp;N filter, Fuel silencers, PC3, Renthal handle bar, Oxford hot hands, Polisport handguards, Scottoiler (kinda..), Baglux, Givi monorack + pannier rails
My TDM: http://www.gtv8.org/tdm/

Current: 2003 Yamaha TDM900, 2015 BMW R1200RS
Past: Honda CLR125, Honda CB500, Triumph Sprint Sport, Honda VFR750FS, Suzuki DRZ400SM, Triumph Speed Triple 955i, 2015 Honda VFR800X

"Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube" - HST

#11 duibhce Kaelann

duibhce Kaelann

has been here 4ever

• 1,147 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 23 October 2006 - 10:18 am

QUOTE(v8guy @ Mon 23rd Oct 2006, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not convinced that the TDM makes for a great distance bike, but to be honest I've yet to find a bike that is. It is, however, comfortable (excusing the wind noise and lack of lower fairing)

imho it's an excellent bike for great distances. It is very comfortable and has a relaxed riding position. Large tank and very economical. I did several 500+ km rides on it (even some 700+) and found it at least as comfortable as my fully-faired Diversion 900 steam boat.
Wind noise is a problem but can be helped with the right screen and some earplugs (I wear them all the time anyway.)

QUOTE(v8guy @ Mon 23rd Oct 2006, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and economical over distance. Winter resistance seems ok from my travels last winter, although the flaking engine paint is not so good.. this is common to all 900's it seems.

my 2004 isn't (yet?) flaking paint but indeed it seems to be a quite common problem. Another common problem (to many other Yamaha models as well) is rust on the exhaust collector and the front exhaust bends.
Yamaha XJ600S Diversion '94
Yamaha XJ900S Diversion '97
Suzuki SV650S '01
Yamaha TDM900 '04

Yamaha XT660Z Ténéré '08 + Yamaha TRX850 '97

I'll let go of my throttle when they pry it from my cold, dead hands...

#12 v8guy

v8guy

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 23 October 2006 - 10:44 am

QUOTE(duibhce Kaelann @ Mon 23rd Oct 2006, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wind noise is a problem but can be helped with the right screen and some earplugs (I wear them all the time anyway.)

Yep, I always wear plugs too. I think I'm just intolerant of the wind noise common to most bikes. So, other than the wind noise.. TDM makes for a great distance machine. smile.gif

v8guy; 2003 TDM900 with added bling: Nitron shock, Racetech fork internals, 17" front wheel, K&amp;amp;amp;N filter, Fuel silencers, PC3, Renthal handle bar, Oxford hot hands, Polisport handguards, Scottoiler (kinda..), Baglux, Givi monorack + pannier rails
My TDM: http://www.gtv8.org/tdm/

Current: 2003 Yamaha TDM900, 2015 BMW R1200RS
Past: Honda CLR125, Honda CB500, Triumph Sprint Sport, Honda VFR750FS, Suzuki DRZ400SM, Triumph Speed Triple 955i, 2015 Honda VFR800X

"Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube" - HST

#13 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• 9,336 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 11:45 am

....slid them in applying a bit of vaseline....

more of a 900 rider tongue.gif

nb: not all 850s have problems with oil burning or wet weather, its seems to be all or nothing.
<---that ones fine with both (although i've probably just jinx'd it)

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#14 Baron

Baron

has been here 4ever

• 1,076 posts
  • Location:Drum Castle (well, next door), Kincardineshire.....well, I am a Baron!

Posted 23 October 2006 - 12:00 pm

Go for a 900 Robert. It's an improved bike all round.....wether it's better or not is a matter of personal preference of course but probably the most notable improvement is in the gearbox area, it's now as good as anything on the market.

I have only recently bought mine and the TDM900 private sale prices I noted were roughly as follows:
2004 - £3,500
2003 - £3,000
2002 - £2,500

You can add on another £500 to £700 for a dealer bike, at least up here in Aberdeen!

Hope this helps encourage you to join the ranks of the enlightened good.gif
Gone but not forgotten: 2007 TDM900ABS Competition White, datatagged, fenda extenda, tomtom rider 1, Yamaha main stand, Yamaha heated grips, HID headlights, Yamaha top box & city side cases, MRA Vario screen, CLS200 automatic chain oiler, Yamaha belly pan, DL650 handguards, Gi-Pro X gear indicator, SW-Motech Mirror Extensions, LED side light, Stebel Nautilus AIR HORN!!!!!

(1974....KTM Comet Cross, RD250B, XS750, Wife & kids, DT175, Suzuki GT500, XT500, XT500 (modified), ZX-10 (the 1st one!), Yamaha TT600R, Suzuki GT750B, GT750K, '04 TDM900, GSX1100F, '07 TDM900A, '06 FJR1300A

#15 Sven

Sven

discovering Carpe

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 23 October 2006 - 12:40 pm

Hi Robert,

The TDM 900 has been the business for me the last 11 monhts. In this time, I have covered 12,000 miles, ridden 5 days a week come rain or shine, 75% dual carridge-way. Good reliability, huge agility (slim, light, grunty, and good handling).

For you, my friend, the perfect bike......

Spot the sales-man!! ... I happen to be selling my bike - see the market section.

Sven

#16 nuggs

nuggs

arrived on last train

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 23 October 2006 - 02:20 pm

QUOTE(Dazzo @ Sun 22nd Oct 2006, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A giant, im 5ft7 .

#17 duibhce Kaelann

duibhce Kaelann

has been here 4ever

• 1,147 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 02:59 pm

QUOTE(nuggs @ Mon 23rd Oct 2006, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A giant, im 5ft7 .

finally, someone I can see eye to eye with wink.gif
Yamaha XJ600S Diversion '94
Yamaha XJ900S Diversion '97
Suzuki SV650S '01
Yamaha TDM900 '04

Yamaha XT660Z Ténéré '08 + Yamaha TRX850 '97

I'll let go of my throttle when they pry it from my cold, dead hands...

#18 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 23 October 2006 - 03:09 pm

QUOTE(duibhce Kaelann @ Mon 23rd Oct 2006, 06:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
imho it's an excellent bike for great distances. It is very comfortable and has a relaxed riding position. Large tank and very economical. I did several 500+ km rides on it (even some 700+) and found it at least as comfortable as my fully-faired Diversion 900 steam boat.
my 2004 isn't (yet?) flaking paint but indeed it seems to be a quite common problem. Another common problem (to many other Yamaha models as well) is rust on the exhaust collector and the front exhaust bends.

I agree there, many 500 mile days and still comfortable after an 800 mile day.
(800 to 1300km days)

Best bike in almost 35 years of riding.
Posted Image

Always tell the truth, it will gratify some of the people and astonish the rest. (Mark Twain)
£

Stebel Nautilus air-horn, Corbin seat, MRA Touring screen, single Delkevic silencer.
"I see by your outfit that you are a spaceman"(MkI (3VD) TDM Review)
Hints for using Carpe-TDM. (photo's, links, etc).

#19 TDMalcolm

TDMalcolm

really likes Carpe

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 02:10 pm

QUOTE(Dazzo @ Sun 22nd Oct 2006, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

me twooo 5'7" tdmalcolm rotflmmfao.gif

#20 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 24 October 2006 - 03:09 pm

hi and welkom Robelst, i have a 1999 TDM 850, a great bike thats not let me down in 4 years and 19k of ownership. 850's are good bikes but 900's are a bit better all round in my opinion as they have better fuel consumption, 6 speed gearbox (over the 850's 5 ratios), alloy frame and swingarm = no rust to worry about (forget about the flaky paint on the enjun block/cam cover as it's only paint !!), most have a centre stand fitted as standard, lighter wheels, slightly better brakes due to an improved master cylinder, and they DO NOT burn/use any engine oil (unlike most 850's), no carbs to wear out and the fuel injection can be reprogrammed using a power commander and the co2 settings tweaked via the dash buttons, so overall a better bike imo. if i were on a budget (like i always am) i'd try ferra 2003 900 fer around £2,800-£3000. 900's look a bit girly though.

incidentally i have not heard of any TDM 850's from 1999 onwards suffering from damp or worn out/corroded starter relay's because they are of a different design (plastic construction) to the 1998 and earlier models as far as i know. a pic http://shop.wemoto.c...c...4&a=3532154

what sort of daily milage is Bwistol to Luton ?? smile.gif unsure.gif

Edited by wicklamulla, 24 October 2006 - 03:39 pm.

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users