#1 fixitsan

fixitsan

Carpe Citizen

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 27 December 2019 - 11:04 pm

Does anyone know any tour operators catering for this desire ?

900 with better bits. Owes me nothing, Makes me smile

#2 muddy

muddy

full o shoite

• 2,973 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 28 December 2019 - 08:11 pm

Very nearly had my chance a few years ago in Portugal. At the time I had no idea that forest fires were raging just 100 km from where I was camping. I was debating heading west to the coast or north and back into Spain, luckily I headed NW and missed it, though the smoke was in the air everwhere. If I'd have gone west I'd have ridden into the fire zone. Portugal has a lot of eucalyptus plantations, so head out in the summer and you might just get your opportunity.

Blue 04 TDM,PR2 rear Roadsmart front, Yamaha topox, Givi E360 panniers, PL pannier holders, BMW handguards, Yamaha touring screen, Scottoiler, 12v ciggie socket, carbon core HT leads

Gorn :sorry:

#3 fixitsan

fixitsan

Carpe Citizen

• 4,671 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 28 December 2019 - 10:28 pm

Very nearly had my chance a few years ago in Portugal. At the time I had no idea that forest fires were raging just 100 km from where I was camping. I was debating heading west to the coast or north and back into Spain, luckily I headed NW and missed it, though the smoke was in the air everwhere. If I'd have gone west I'd have ridden into the fire zone. Portugal has a lot of eucalyptus plantations, so head out in the summer and you might just get your opportunity.

Sounds interesting !

900 with better bits. Owes me nothing, Makes me smile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users