25 replies to this topic

#1 TinTin

TinTin

has been here 4ever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 15 May 2016 - 11:05 am

Meet Richard & Greg.Attached File  IMG_0300.JPG   172.01KB   0 downloads I rescued them in a sorry state mostly featherless from a miserable place at work when they fell off the roof.

Force fed them at first but now they eat me out of house & home.

Now Dappers a question.

Will they ever leave :huh:

#2 ProudViking

ProudViking

needs a 2nd hobby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 15 May 2016 - 02:56 pm

You are a very kind man Tintin!

#3 TKH

TKH

full o shoite

• 2,199 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 15 May 2016 - 05:04 pm

If not, they're good with lightly roast potatoes. 

#4 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 15 May 2016 - 05:21 pm

Not racing yamSam?

If racing then they may well disappear when fit. Else maybe not. :-)

Had me a race one for a while which eventually went home. Though they normally dont want the ones that eventually go home!!
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#5 TinTin

TinTin

has been here 4ever

• 1,296 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 08:31 pm

You are a very kind man Tintin!

Only with helpless animals PV. Only with animals.

They are ferals Dappers. They can stay as long as they want.

#6 ProudViking

ProudViking

needs a 2nd hobby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 08:35 pm

Only with helpless animals PV. Only with animals.

Me too, Tintin, rescued a speckled pigeon at work one day, let it relax in my bedroom while I sorted out a visit to the vet. Went back upstairs to find the lovely chap had given me a gift, he'd speckled my room with that days bowel contents!!

#7 TinTin

TinTin

has been here 4ever

• 1,296 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:22 am

Ha. They can crap for England those birds :lol:

#8 masterbrewer

masterbrewer

has been here 4ever

• 1,553 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:34 am

Interesting way for minimizing shit build up on the roof.   :rotflmmfao:

#9 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 17 May 2016 - 05:02 pm

Ya dont say, i have a carpet of pigeon shit on the artificial grass due to her indoors feeding the other local birds, clean it up and it's covered again in no time, both neighbours have about 10 air rifles between them  as their in a club, shame they dont keep them at home.......blinkin nuisance they are  :rant:

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#10 TinTin

TinTin

has been here 4ever

• 1,296 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 07:44 am

pigeon shit on the artificial grass due to her indoors feeding the other local birds

Only other local Liver birds I know of are seagulls (apart from big Annie & Sally but that's another story :rolleyes: ). No wonder you got loadsa shit on the lawn

#11 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 10:47 am

Na it's from the pigeons Sam, the gulls dont stick around long, they seem to gather for a morning meeting then scarper..

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#12 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 18 May 2016 - 11:08 am

Liverpudlian pidgeons have disproportionally large arse holes, ask my leather jacket. <_<

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#13 TinTin

TinTin

has been here 4ever

• 1,296 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 12:09 pm

Little piggies have flown away. 🕊
Left a note. It said "thanks for everything. "Emigrating to Liverpool "😂

#14 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 05:26 pm

Fookers have arrived  :(

#15 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 05:57 pm

They gone yamSam? Obviously fit enough to resume pigeon duties. Good job.

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#16 TinTin

TinTin

has been here 4ever

• 1,296 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 10:26 am

Not quite gone Dappers. They go back in the chicken coop every night and I close them in in case the Fox is on the prowl.
I give them some corn in the morn and let them out. They seem happy with that arrangement.
The collared doves are very interested in them so they may join their gang one day.

#17 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 07:24 pm

Russell fell Doon the chimney!!

Attached File  DSC_0941.JPG   58KB   0 downloads

#18 ProudViking

ProudViking

needs a 2nd hobby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 07:36 pm

Sweeeeeeeeet!!!

#19 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:03 pm

Aaaaah, a baby Hobbs.  Soooo, who's doing the worm eating and regurgitating duties then Daps ? :lol:

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#20 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:15 pm

He's had pasta and ham tonight. None of it pre eaten ...as far as I know. :-)

Next door had the rest of the nest ... Mostly splattered but one called Neville still goin. he dined on humus apparently. :-) that mostly just looks regurgitated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users