hallrob1

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 04 May 2006 - 07:29 pm

For Sale
Pair of Richa - Millennium Trousers in 3XL. Only 3 months old, hardly even worn-in and without a mark. These are a heavy duty pair of Textile / Leather jeans. I’ve tried to persevere with them as they are the best winter jeans I’ve seen but I seem to be in-between sizes and these are too big for me (I used to fit in 2XL until even more weight piled on over Xmas!)

It’s hard to get a good picture of them as they are all black, the one at the bottom is from the distributors site.

They cost £150 but I’ll take £75 inc post.

I quote from their website
"A touring classic the Millennium trouser continues to dominate riders choice for high performance textiles. Constructed from tough Dot Dobby textile and Hydrophobed leather, Riessa Powerskin membrane, CE armour at the knees and a removable thermal liner, the Millennium trouser is the ultimate.
Mens XS - 3XL
RRP £149.99 "

http://www.nevism.co...lennium-trouser

1999 Gilera Runner 125SP, 2002 Piaggio X9 250, 2004 Bandit 600, 2005 TDM 900, 2007 Honda CB1300S, 2008 Tiger 1050, 1996 Triumph Sprint 900, 2006 Tiger 955i, 2018 Triumph Tiger Sport,  2023 Triumph Tiger 900, XJR1300, 2011 (2009) TDM 900, 

Farkles - Laser Duo Techs, MTC Stainless Exhausts, Laser Duo Techs, Power Commander and custom map, Tenere 1200 Handguards, Yamaha Heated Grips, MRA Vario screen, SW Motech Alurack,  Givi and Hepco and Becker top boxes, Givi Engine bars, Garmin Zumo XT

#2 Simonfish

Simonfish

arrived on last train

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:39 am

QUOTE(Robin Hall @ Thu 4th May 2006, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For Sale
Pair of Richa - Millennium Trousers in 3XL. Only 3 months old, hardly even worn-in and without a mark. These are a heavy duty pair of Textile / Leather jeans. I’ve tried to persevere with them as they are the best winter jeans I’ve seen but I seem to be in-between sizes and these are too big for me (I used to fit in 2XL until even more weight piled on over Xmas!)

It’s hard to get a good picture of them as they are all black, the one at the bottom is from the distributors site.

They cost £150 but I’ll take £75 inc post.

I quote from their website
"A touring classic the Millennium trouser continues to dominate riders choice for high performance textiles. Constructed from tough Dot Dobby textile and Hydrophobed leather, Riessa Powerskin membrane, CE armour at the knees and a removable thermal liner, the Millennium trouser is the ultimate.
Mens XS - 3XL
RRP £149.99 "

http://www.nevism.co...lennium-trouser

#3 Simonfish

Simonfish

arrived on last train

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:55 am

hi - interested in strides, do you know what the waist size is? Whereabouts are you, as would quite like to try for size before buying> You can reply to simonvm@btinternet.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users