• Pip
  • 114 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:30 pm

QUOTE(Borix @ Wed 24th Feb 2010, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahojte TDMaci zo Slovenska

welcome.gif
Ahoj Borix,

som zo Slovenska ale zijem v UK. Ozvy sa ak budes nieco potrebovat.

Martin good.gif

English: Hi Borix, I am from Slovakia but I live in UK. Let me know if you need anything.

Edited by corouk, 13 July 2010 - 01:49 pm.

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

#3 Fernihough

Fernihough

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:32 pm

drinks.gif
Same as Martin said (I am sure it was not rude)

blush.gif
Darwin theory in action - Natural evolution from 4 legs to 2, from 4 wheels to 2

Yam DTR125 / Yam TTR250 / Blue TDM900 2005

Fender extension; Right miror extension; Tutoro oiler; Frank Thomas leather Bullit Retro Jacket with Knox back protector for normal time and textile jacket with forcefield 4 for long trips, monolock plate with E45 GIVI top case, Michelin PR2

#4 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,101 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:35 pm

Yooo hoooo.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#5 Glossausage

Glossausage

seems to like Carpe

• 77 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:45 pm

QUOTE(corouk @ Tue 13th Jul 2010, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
welcome.gif Ahoj Borix,som zo Slovenska ale zijem v UK. Ozvy sa ak budes nieco potrebovat.Martin :good:English: Hi Borix, I am from Slovakia but I live in UK. Let me know if you need anything.
Hi,My partner is Slovakian, from Vranow nad Toplou.She has been over here since 95all the best

#6 Jonc

Jonc

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 100 posts
  • TDM model: 1994

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:08 pm

I'm planning to make a trip with my wife to Slovakia this summer. Starting from Estonia probably 25.06.2011. Any recommendations where to go? Planning to visit High Tatras and also some caves. Sleeping mostly in tent. What about bed-and-breakfast type accommodation? Are they hard to find? Anything special to keep in mind in Slovakia?

#7 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,101 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:14 pm

Hey Jonc, I have travelled some in Slovakia including the Tatras. Really enjoyed it, great people and some fantastic roads.

Of course the others will be able to guide you betterer but there is a little info in my Blog about Slovakia and linky dinks to some of the areas.

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#8 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 10,733 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:35 am

Hi Jonc,, High Tatras is the place to go,,,,,Low Tatras as well,,,, pm corouk he is my nephew and comes from Presov in Slovakia,,he can give you better information.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#9 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 5,324 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:45 pm

QUOTE(dapleb @ Sun 27th Feb 2011, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Jonc, I have travelled some in Slovakia including the Tatras. Really enjoyed it, great people and some fantastic roads.

Of course the others will be able to guide you betterer but there is a little info in my Blog about Slovakia and linky dinks to some of the areas.

Is it?

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#10 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,101 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:09 am

David Couthard....is it? rotflmmfao.gif

#11 Jonc

Jonc

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 100 posts
  • TDM model: 1994

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:29 am

Dapleb, where can I find your blog?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users