dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 14 July 2018 - 07:56 pm

what about plastikote type paints  ^%£% it up just peel off and try again

Yep that's another thought i've had, my issue is mostly somewhere to paint but i might take a look at that again thanks.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#22 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• 1,741 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 15 July 2018 - 01:07 pm

What you need is a mate with a double garage who'll rent you space!....a bit closer would be a bonus, but offer stands.
Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#23 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 15 July 2018 - 02:45 pm

What you need is a mate with a double garage who'll rent you space!....a bit closer would be a bonus, but offer stands.

Well i know a lovley man over the water :wub:  

At the moment Pete i'm thinking ahead really, would be sensible to do mechanical stuff 1st and see what funds are left over, rattle canning all the plastics wont be cheap, so it can look shit for now, i know the offer was already there, thanks, can ya heat it for me in winter please :o

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#24 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• 1,741 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 16 July 2018 - 01:45 pm

Open offer sausage, I'll put the heating on a low light in October. Curly, sorry to hijack your thread....I'll start a new one "Dabliks Dating"!
Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#25 curlylegend

curlylegend

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Location:West of France, south of the Loire...the good bit !
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 16 July 2018 - 10:20 pm

Open offer sausage, I'll put the heating on a low light in October. Curly, sorry to hijack your thread....I'll start a new one "Dabliks Dating"!

No apology necessary, old chap.   You think I take this seriously ?......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users