• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 devnull

devnull

sticking around

• 21 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 12 February 2016 - 12:12 pm

My TDM900 is up for grabs. Sadly it doesn't get used too often now - small kid means going back to joys of commuting by car (police force wouldn't be too happy seeing me riding with toddler, I suppose).

rAwnxnA.jpg

Used to belong to another member of this forum so history can be verified.  

In short:

- HPI checked
- 63k miles
- DL650 handguards
- Heated grips
- SIMMI ROUND STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST CANS with removable baffles (purchased brand new in Sept 2015, price paid £239.99)
- MadStad Robobracket + MRA screen (bought from Carpe member, price paid £100)
- Stock cans and screen also included in sale
​- Loobman Chain Oiler
- Cig lighter socket
- Not so old battery, around 12 months (in very good condition as it is hooked up to Oxford charger when bike not in use - charger not included in sale).
- Fairly good tyres
- MOT until end of March 2017, no advisories.
​- luggage box (I think it's 40L, see one of the pics in gallery below)
- 3 keys including a red one
​- loads of paperwork

Good genuine bike. Starts with a touch of a button.

Bad bits:

- few scratches here and there, age related wear and tear.
- and that's really it.

Pictures

Some older pics here http://imgur.com/a/klJEa
I'll get some more when I'll have a chance and we will have more sun on the sky!

​SIMMI exhaust in action, ​lovely mellow sound https://www.youtube....h?v=le-SJ7Oxio4

I'm in north Birmingham, conveniently located in heart of the UK :D​ - viewings and any inspection welcome but no test pilots unless money in my hand.

Money, money, money - price reduced

I'm looking to get £2200
Alternatively £1900 if you wish to purchase without SIMMI cans and Madstead screen, i.e. with stock exhausts and screen (but I recommend keeping extras on).

​Cash on collection or bank transfer but bike will not be released until the money has cleared.

​ I don't have any burning desire to get rid of it ASAP, certainly not at rush with sale. And no, I won't swap it for bag of apples and a donkey - no silly offers please :)

Contact

​Message me via Carpe if interested and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.​

Edited by devnull, 22 March 2016 - 08:18 pm.

Ad astra per aspera.

#2 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,754 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 12 February 2016 - 12:57 pm

GLWS if you should end up selling the screen and exhausts extra would like to express an interest in the screen please.

Got one cheers.

Edited by dablik, 25 February 2016 - 05:57 pm.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#3 devnull

devnull

sticking around

• 21 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 08:15 pm

Just to add, motorcycle has been just MOT'ed, no advisories.  I've updated original post.

Edited by devnull, 22 March 2016 - 08:20 pm.

Ad astra per aspera.

#4 tomekc

tomekc

really likes Carpe

• 87 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 22 March 2016 - 08:46 pm

Logo on side panel seems familiar....(white-red one), prawie jak logo polishbikers............. ;)

#5 devnull

devnull

sticking around

• 21 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 12:25 am

​Yep, good eye buddy - that's same as 303 RAF sq in Battle of Britain.

Ad astra per aspera.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users