Photo
- - - - -

Any Vaperiserers Or Cloud Chasers On Here ?

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#21 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:48 pm

Ha yes well us proper northerners can handle a bit of hot air  :lol:

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#22 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• 5,324 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:00 pm

Now we're talking. My current rig is an iNicUnoch with an ozmatron mini tank, running off a 3 phase ionizer, cold fusion electrolyzer at 0.00314 neukytes. This bad boy vapes snark juice in quark burps. Very efficient and no tell tale swirling plumes to mark me out as nico-fiend

LOL - I actually believed this before I tried googling it  :rotflmmfao:

I think I'd rather attempt to read a page of Dappers' Wurzzlespeak...............  ;)

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#23 Andy25

Andy25

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 10 March 2017 - 07:42 pm

Gave up the Fags end of Feb 2015 bought myself a E cig took about a week to get used to it , by the end of May 2015 I was only using it a couple of times a week
Decided to see how long I could last without it .when it got to 4 / 5 day's I decided to come off it completely
Not to bad after 35 years plus of 20 + a day
Still miss it at times especially since I've managed to put on over 2 stone and no 10 min cough first thing in morning
But Worth the effort
Andy

#24 harvey krumpet

harvey krumpet

has been here 4ever

• 2,049 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:28 pm

What an annoying thread. It's hard to read through the smoke wafting from the ash tray.

I tried patches which significantly curbed my cravings, down to 3 or 4 gaspers a day almost instantly. The problem was irritation from the patches and the wee buggers falling off if I got sweaty. Unavoidable with our summer temperatures. So I'm back to square one.

Currently, it is illegal to sell nicotine products, other than ciggies, here in UnZud. The gummint is a bit slow. I can import liquid for personal use and a huge range of vaporisers and liquids are available but I don't think a lungful of apple pie juice will curb withdrawal angst.

I'm inspired by these positive posts, so, will look into it a bit further. I never knew so many Carpedians were smokers.

TDM 850 Loud and unusual. CRM 250r Woo hoo! DT 230 Lanza Fiddled with.... Bloody hell, is that legal? GG Randonee AKA "I didn't think that was possible".

#25 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:42 pm

Er Harv, the terminology is Vapers, well them what just vape and dont dual fuel  :)

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#26 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 10 March 2017 - 10:20 pm

Weird that nicotine products are illegal, guessing they think it could lead peeps to smoking ? 

Don't buy the vanilla custard peeps, it tastes like pure vanilla essence mixed with aspirin and the aftertaste is all pervasive. :puke:

Flavourless is my best vape so far. :)

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#27 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 05:14 pm

The problem with flavours is that what one person thinks taste great another thinks tastes of shoite, bit like different whisky's i spose....never assume a good review for an ejuice is a good recommendation for yourself, the Bacon juice is nice and the Roast dinner, think you might like the Monkey jizz Studs  :D

Flavourless is pretty good i find but i like a flavour also as it gets a bit old for me..

#28 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:39 pm

None of this business is for me, but those of you who enjoy inserting electronics in your cakeholes might like to have a look at my mate's YouTube channel Vaping Biker https://www.youtube..../doormandean123.  My only vested interest is that I designed his original logo a couple of years ago.  He seems to be quite good at the video-making mallarkey.

1996 TDM850 in Yellow, Motad Nexxus, MK1 bashplate, Acerbis handguards, K&N, Xenons, Aux lamps, Bluespot calipers, Renthal 755 bars, DIY panniers, JBX-inspired gear indicator.  (Currently not on the road.)

Bikes wot I have had and dun't have any more: 1983 Honda CB125TDC, 1976 Kawasaki S1C (early KH250 stroker triple), 1986 Honda VF500F2, 1992 Kawasaki KLE500.

#29 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:44 pm

Neat logo Daniel. :good:   The guy sure seems to know his stuff, he musta spent small fortune on that gear in the background.

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#30 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:50 pm

Oh no, he's well outgrown my original daubing. The only thing that remains of that is the words in a circle - that was me. His very first vids have the first logo, and the intro animation I made. I guess he gets free stuff sent for review since he's now got loads of subscribers.

1996 TDM850 in Yellow, Motad Nexxus, MK1 bashplate, Acerbis handguards, K&N, Xenons, Aux lamps, Bluespot calipers, Renthal 755 bars, DIY panniers, JBX-inspired gear indicator.  (Currently not on the road.)

Bikes wot I have had and dun't have any more: 1983 Honda CB125TDC, 1976 Kawasaki S1C (early KH250 stroker triple), 1986 Honda VF500F2, 1992 Kawasaki KLE500.

#31 danceswithmopeds

danceswithmopeds

full o shoite

• 2,425 posts
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:59 pm

All this vaping stuff,  just after I've finally got round to growing and curing my own baccy

#32 Rallyist

Rallyist

Gettin to be an 'Old Bugger'

• 3,250 posts
  • Location:Usually in a Hospital somewhere in the Birmingham area

Posted 12 March 2017 - 08:12 pm

All this vaping stuff,  just after I've finally got round to growing and curing my own baccy

Waiting for the knock on the door  then?

For a challenging summer try the

Round Britain Rally.....  

1993 TDM 850 Mk1 ..... 2008 TDM 900 ....  1975, 1979, 1982, 1992 Goldwings, Scott, AJS,  Triumph 5TA

#33 fixitsan

fixitsan

Carpe Citizen

• 4,667 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:48 am

Preach............. cold turkey.............worked for me...........but I was determined to stop.........just quit, just like that. :rotflmmfao:  :pimp:

Me too, about 15 years ago.

I was working late in a restaurant and the cig machine was empty, Told myself I would get some at the motorway services on the way home if I got desperate (was on the bike)...at 1am I rode past the services and told myself I would stop at the petrol station at the end of my street if I got really desperate....rode past that and went home, I knew I had 1 in a packet in the kitchen, told myself I could have it if I got desperate. I just kept going like that....

The two worse things which conspired against me before (IMHO),,,, were 1) telling people you are going to stop.....they're the first people to keep reminding you on a daily basis that cigarettes are in your life because they ask how you're doing - and that doesn't let it fade away too easily. And 2) being mean to yourself. Just tell yourself you can have one any time the urge gets too strong and see how long you can go. You're supposed to be starting a better way of life, not entering a prison camp, so be kind to yourself.

I threw away that 1 cigarette in the kitchen only a couple of years ago, when I went on top of the kitchen cupboard to check a plug fuse....I reckoned that I could still have it if I wanted it, but as it had been so long now I probably wouldn't.

Funny thing was after 2 years I had a reason t visit my GP. He asked how I was doing and I mention I had stopped smoking for 2 years....he just gave me a wry smile and said "In my book you need to get to 5 years for you to have really stopped". Bugger, But maybe he was right ?

Edited by fixitsan, 14 March 2017 - 09:51 am.

900 with better bits. Owes me nothing, Makes me smile

#34 Favs

Favs

Sir Cumference

• 4,391 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:29 pm

Waiting for the knock on the door  then?

I've been present when they have arrived, albeit many many years ago......a very nice bloke from HMRC shared a pot of tea, had a look at the garden and gently reminded the pipe smoking, WW1 trench veteran, not to sell or exchange any of his home-grown because that would be illegal....maybe it was the look of Bill's .303 complete with bayonet?

Single-handedly reviving the Wave.

2008 reg. Black TDM 900 ABS

#35 chrisbee

chrisbee

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:23 am

:lol:

I've never tried to give up smoking until now.  Gave up drinking about 10yrs ago and that was easy but the thought of going without a cig got me reaching for the baccy pouch. :lol:   If I can take or leave a cig the same as I can a beer I'll be one happy bunny.

I tried the pen type and the e-cigs with the carts but didn't take to either. 

Only place I've got my juice from is here http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/  it's only a pound a bottle. :D  Thanks again to Dabbers for providing the linkydink.  Some juices are pretty expensive elsewhere and you could soon rack up a few quid trying them out.  Tried the peppermint today and didn't really like it, too sweet for my liking. Got some flavourless 6mg on it's way and hoping it suits me better.

Cheers for the heads up..

ordered an assortment to trial...

I was paying between £3 and £5.....  so managed to save a couple of quid :good:  :good:  :good:  :good:

#36 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 10:46 am

:good:

I'm currently using a mix of flavourless, American Lites and Vanilla. :pimp:   Just a few drops of the American lites as I find it to be quite strong on flavour.  Also finding that the flavour strength changes with the voltage I use, lower volts and I get a stronger flavour. 

Only 2 cigs yesterday. :)  Fookin' big wans though. :lol:

#37 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:22 pm

You'll be getting shinyitis next Ian for all the blingey mods, right enough now spreading the word on the £1 a bottle cos they never have fook all left when i come to order  :P

Sounds like it's beginning to work out now.........2 cigs  :good:

#38 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:18 pm

I'm quite content having your handmedowns matey. :lol:  Will be getting a new battery mod soon though, also need some spare coils and a spare tank oh and maybe a spare lightweight battery mod, loike a spinner, so's I have one for home and one for when I'm out walking or biking.

3 cigs today, hey ho.

#39 harvey krumpet

harvey krumpet

has been here 4ever

• 2,049 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 17 March 2017 - 04:42 am

Well, thanks to ewes, I put myself into poverty for an Aspire CF VV rr turbo... It has a carbon fibre wrap battery, you can twiddle the doo dah from 3.3 to 4.8 homies, it has an extra 5 thingins in a pop pack, not sure whether to swallow them or stick them up.. where the sun don't shine but they look like steel.. Ouchies. I can also, proudly, change the size of my aperture without tools. The environmentally friendly, flavoured, anti freeze I got with it is called Cold Turkey and I managed to get it from "under the counter" fnarr, fnarr. It's 12mcg nicotine..... Naughty. Thing is, the after taste is what I would imagine licking Nutella off used toilet paper would leave in my mouth. Going for menthol next...

TDM 850 Loud and unusual. CRM 250r Woo hoo! DT 230 Lanza Fiddled with.... Bloody hell, is that legal? GG Randonee AKA "I didn't think that was possible".

#40 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:22 am

:lol:  Clagnut'ella ?  I know what you mean though Harv. Took me a few weeks of messing around before I found a vape that I enjoyed and that didn't leave a weird taste in me gob.  Also, cutting down on the cigs has revitalised me taste buds so things taste a bit different now, as in they actually taste.  Apparently you can also get 'vapers tongue' if you vape too much, and you can't taste the juice when this happens.  Some suggest sucking a lemon (I kid ye not) or using mouthwash to freshen the buds. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users