2 replies to this topic

#1 Rewop

Rewop

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 127 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:59 pm

Two pals meet for a pint after work and end up having far too much to drink.  One of them throws up and gets vomit all over all over his new suit.  "Oh my god" he says to his pal "how am I going to explain this to my wife?"

"Don't worry" says his pal, "take a £20 note out of your wallet and hold it in your hand.  When your wife asks what happened show her the note and tell her some fellah in the pub threw up over you, but he gave you £20 to get the suit cleaned.  She'll feel sorry for you and you'll be OK."

When the first pal gets home his wife looks at the state he's in and says "what happened to you?"

He says "Oh some fellah in the pub threw up over me, but look he gave me £20 to get my suit cleaned"

"OK" says the wife, "but why have you got two £20 pund notes in your hand?

"Oh" he said "the second one is from the bloke that shat in my pants"

#2 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,213 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:13 pm

:lol:

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#3 divvxj

divvxj

has been here 4ever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 27 December 2016 - 03:42 pm

it wisnae me :rotflmmfao: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users