Photo
- - - - -

Is Anyone Interested On Hearing A Radical And Controversial Viewpoint?

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 toddyboy

toddyboy

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 121 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 10 April 2020 - 04:32 pm

?

#2 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 10 April 2020 - 05:43 pm

You're going to say the 9'er is the best looking TDM aren't you.

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#3 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 10 April 2020 - 05:51 pm

You're going to say the 9'er is the best looking TDM aren't you.

Well that would just be an out and out lie woodenit, MK1 has the privelidge,ledge wot ever........hmm, 5G related by any chance Toddy ???

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#4 toddyboy

toddyboy

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 06:15 pm

No, a '97 4TX in Yellow and Grey is the best TDM in my opinion.

No, this isn't about TDM's. This is a bit more hard hitting.

We are being played and by that I mean our Govt. is either telling us porky pies on a major scale or they’re so stupid that they’d let their own country go to rack and ruin for spurious reasons that are so abhorrent it’s almost impossible to contemplate. 

If you think that’s a little too dramatic or too drastic, or just plain nuts and conspiratorial then don’t bother reading any further. I don’t want to overwhelm anyone. Simply click onto something else and go about your daily business and mow the grass or something, cos this is not gonna be something you’re going to want to hear.

Ok, so you’re still reading, so I guess you DO want to hear it, and before you kick off and say Toddyboy’s lost ‘is marbles! I want you to know this isn’t my data, it's my opinion and I'm voicing it. (This is still a free country where free speech is permitted isn't it?) To be honest, I'm not so sure about that anymore. Anyway, I researched it from many different sources, threw out what looked suss and collated and verified it myself first …………… 

.............. Now, just take a look around you. We are currently locked up in our homes going stir crazy, most of us anyway, and are being force fed a daily diet of doom and gloom, dubious scientific data, rising death rates, tighter restrictions purportedly devised to “to save us from ourselves” with no end of it in sight and we’re just taking it like good little humanoids. Actually, a better analogy is ‘mushrooms.’ which get kept in the dark and fed shit.

I have an inquisitive mind and a fair bit of disregard for authority, I especially don’t like being told to do things “for my own good.” Never have. I guess that’s why I’m a biker. Some of the best and freest times I’ve experienced this lifetime were when I was tearing down roads or over dirt tracks on a bike. You all know what I mean.

Nowadays I can’t ride freely my bike without looking over my shoulder. I can barely go out for a walk without being watched by my neighbours. I can’t hug my 3 month old Granddaughter, no one wants to come within 6 feet of me and pretty much everyone I see is shit scared. People are snitching on each other. Police are doing ridiculous things like flying drones and following people around supermarkets to see what they're buying is 'essential"

But I’m not scared. You know why? Because I don't believe that there’s anything to actually be scared of. I’ve done a hell of a lot of research lately. I'm a research bot, me. I’ve written 3 Novels, all of them related to something that actually happened that just never made sense to me. I should’ve been an investigative journalist I guess but what I ended up doing made more money so I stuck at that. 

And you know what, this situation we find ourselves in today don’t make any sense to me, so I started to look behind the mass media rhetoric and the Government warnings to see if there was anything else to this utter fiasco. And you know what, I found quite a lot of information that somehow never got to the mainstream media, or the Govt. Or if it did, they either couldn’t read or more ominously took no notice of it.

First off, I'm pretty certain that THERE IS NO COVID-19 virus. It doesn’t exist. What you’re being told is a virus is actually an “EXOSOME”, a byproduct of a damaged cell. The human body is an amazing organism. It has many, many self protection mechanisms. When a cell gets damaged it’s first action is to protect itself by getting rid of whatever is causing the damage inside it. This is what the human bodies immune system does on a daily basis 24/7. Think of it like a full garbage food bin that’s sat in your kitchen for a week. It stinks and it’s not healthy, so you wrap it up in a plastic bag and chuck it out. That’s what this is, only some dick has mis-designated the exosome (a naturally occurring waste disposal vessel) as Covid-19 and has scared the entire planet into a lockdown frenzy.  Look up “Exosome” don’t take my word for it.

Secondly, “what about all the deaths then, Toddyboy?” Ok. First off you need to realise that every year around the world 650,000 people die each year because of respiratory flu like causes. They are called ili’s (influenza like illnesses) But that’s not ALL deaths, not by a long shot, that’s just the ones who succumbed to Flu like symptoms. Again, If you don’t believe me look it up yourself. 

The existing “test” which was invented in the mid eighties and is still used today does not test for Covid-19, it tests for “unwanted genetic material,” which pretty much everyone has in their bodies 24/7. If a person has a lot of this specific type of Genetic material it shows up as positive on the test, but it’s an ambiguous gauge at best and isn’t specific to Covid-19. Why? Because there IS no Covid-19. What is showing up are Exosomes. Again, if you don’t believe me, look it up.

The fact is, people are dying now at circa the same rate as they always have for the past decade or so. The only difference today is an administrative one, in that anyone who tests positive for unwanted genetic material in their body and subsequently dies of any other respiratory, cardio vascular or pulmonary disease immediately gets classified as dying of Covid-19 regardless. Some people, very few who appear perfectly healthy otherwise also die, but more of that later. The Italian Govt, the worst hit Country, attested to the fact that 99% of fatalities that “died of Covid-19” were already ill with some other debilitating illness. 

No autopsies are permitted. If someone dies and is designated as having died after contracting Covid-19 no one ever really knows what they actually died of. In essence, the test being used is badly inaccurate and flawed as an actual test and the death count is almost certainly far lower than what the mass hysteric media are saying it is. Then again, it makes great headlines so why wouldn’t they? Don’t believe me? Again, look for yourself.

Oh, and by the way, Exosomes have exactly the same characteristics as Covid-19. How odd?Under an electron microscope, they look identical to what we’re being told is this Covid-19 virus. They are also composed of exactly the same material as this mis-designated Covid 19 virus we’re all being told is deadly and elusive and oh so prevalent in society. 

This is a joke. It’s like a punch and Judy show - “Oh yes it is - Oh no it isn’t!” but it's not funny. Covid-19 is actually an exosome, a naturally occurring by product of a damaged cell. It’s a damaged portion of RNA that’s being thrown out by the body to be disposed of. Again, if you don’t believe me type in to your browser “Dr Kaufman Exosomes” and make your own mind up by getting this info from a professional, qualified source. There are many other professionals but this one communicates it more clearly and in laymans terms than the others.

Now, you then have to ask yourself, if that is actually true why aren’t we being told this, or at least why isn’t this being considered by our oh so expert health bodies? Well, I’ll let you make your own minds up on that one.

I have a lot more to write about this; lots more, but I first wanted to just put this out there to see what kind of reaction I got before I continued. 

#5 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 06:20 pm

As I mentioned in the other ride report, we don't really do poltics on here.

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#6 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 10 April 2020 - 07:01 pm

No, this isn't about TDM's.

Moved to non TDM related area.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#7 toddyboy

toddyboy

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 07:01 pm

It's not politics, but anyway. It's life. I'll leave it there. 

#8 ramo

ramo

has been here 4ever

• 1,176 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 10 April 2020 - 07:21 pm

Not a political reply.

You know what I've been thinking the last couple of weeks, there's something not sitting right with me about the current situation we seem to be in.

I too have looked at the death rates etc of the Flu virus over the last 10 years, and the current covis19 death rates do not seem to be higher than normal annual Flu deaths.

People all over the world have "towed the line" with little resistance,

the region where it is said covis 19 originated have not reported abnormally high death rates compared to

other parts of China/The world, 

naaah something does not seem reet  to me also, so toddyboy I'm glad you post this up, thought it was just me with these thoughts (and my Manager who insists the world is controlled by aliens living beneath the earths surface, this part is a fact according to him)

cheers  :good:

Edited by ramo, 10 April 2020 - 07:21 pm.

#9 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 07:23 pm

First paragraph of your post, the only one I read, says....

We are being played and by that I mean our Govt. is either telling us porky pies on a major scale or they’re so stupid that they’d let their own country go to rack and ruin for spurious reasons that are so abhorrent it’s almost impossible to contemplate.

This is poltical.  Posts like these tend to end in a bun fight so prolly best to keep opinions like this over on FB, sure you'll get a response there.

It's nice to have somewhere you can go to, free of politics and advertising. :)

#10 Andy25

Andy25

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 10 April 2020 - 08:38 pm

Personally I prefer to discuss Politics face to face

I love watching wild eyed slavering " intellectual's " trying to getting there point across

#11 trevini

trevini

has been here 4ever

• 1,770 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 10 April 2020 - 10:21 pm

Knowing how much we like cakes on this ‘ere forum, I fully expected this thread to be something to do with the age old argument of Jam or Cream first in Scones. The answer is, of course, that I’d doesn’t matter, because if it’s done the wrong way round, all you have to do is turn it over. 

Regarding your post, you are fully entitled to your opinion, which is as equally valid as the next mans, but respectfully, please remember this is primarily a bike forum and probably not the best place to air political views. We all enjoy a bit of light hearted banter, especially if it has anything to do with bikes, coffee and cake, so let’s keep it that way.

2004 Galaxy Blue. Owned since 486 miles.Renthal 755 bars, Bagster tank cover, Oxford heated grips, DL650 hand guards, Double Bubble screen, Scorpion Rad guard, Gel pad insert, HLD undertray, Angry Badger tailtidy,  Michelin Road 5s, Givi E21s, E46 topbox, Ohlins shock and YSS cartridge emulators   Currently not fitted - PC3, Remus Revolutions.

LCErj.jpg

Putting up with the "niner" jokes since 2005
Check out http://www.hotcoldground.co.uk we're really rather good!
Like food? I feed people -  SmokinGrillGuy <p>

#12 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 10 April 2020 - 10:40 pm

David Icke was right.

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#13 toddyboy

toddyboy

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 04:44 am

I like a bit of light hearted banter like the next man and this IS a bike forum, true, but the truth is, amongst many other things, I can't ride my bike because of what's going on today, so this IS bike related. I suppose I should tone down my rhetoric so it doesn't sound "political" and you're right there, but mate, this isn't a political debate, it's a debate about something much more important; it's about FREEDOM. It's not just me, none of us can ride our bikes these days unless it's for "essential reasons." That's BIKE RELATED. It's not political. I simply cannot ride my TDM or any other bike I own for that matter without being monitored or made to feel that I'm "letting the side down." It's basically brainwashing. I'm not a religious person either. The closest I get to a religious experience is blasting down a road on my bike, testing the twisties and roaring along the straits with my mates. Bikers have an innate sense of freedom in them. It's what draws us to biking. That freedom has not just been slowly eroded away, it's been TAKEN away. And I wondered what other people on this forum thought about that? I can't go down the pub and discuss it over a few beers. I've got to "self isolate" and the only person I can physically interact with and talk to about it is my missus. She's not a biker - go figure! I'm controlled and corralled like a sheep in a pen. It doesn't sit right with me, especially with what I've learned from my research. So come on, chirp up and have your say' or are we all just gonna sit there and polish our bikes for the umpteenth time and pine for the day the shepherd and his sheepdog lets us out of our pen?

Edited by toddyboy, 11 April 2020 - 07:09 am.

#14 Snowbird

Snowbird

Just won't go.

• 1,349 posts
  • Location:Often on another planet, but mostly south Cambs. (St.Neots)
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 11 April 2020 - 10:05 am

none of us can ride our bikes these days unless it's for "essential reasons." That's BIKE RELATED.

No it's not, the same goes for car journeys, cycle journeys, boat trips, horse rides, and just walking, you name it and it's restricted.

Sounds like cabin fever is setting in Toddyboy, we all have that.

Current toys: '99 XT600E, 2000 4TX, '82 Princess 30DS (where the username comes from), No longer a '03 Fazer thou.

Save the planet, it's the only one with beer!

#15 Oafski

Oafski

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 141 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 11 April 2020 - 10:19 am

I too am far from happy about what is going on and why. One often hears the phrase "follow the money" so somebody somewhere is going to profit hugely from all this.

This curtailment of our freedom is doing my head in as well. I'm over 70 and have always believed that what will be will be and if it's my time then so be it, so like most of us if I was worrried about something happening to me I wouldn't ride a motorbike of do the other things I enjoy doing either. I know from experience with medical problems that the NHS isn't going to be in any kind of a hurry to treat me so I don't want wrapping in cotton wool, I want to live whatever time I have left to the full, not just exist in a cacoon for the sake of being alive.

Didn't somebody say "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room" ?

That's my rant over.

"No good deed goes unpunished"

"Lags Droopfinger" The Biking Viking

OCD- Old Coffin Dodger

#16 toddyboy

toddyboy

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 10:22 am

No it's not, the same goes for car journeys, cycle journeys, boat trips, horse rides, and just walking, you name it and it's restricted.

Sounds like cabin fever is setting in Toddyboy, we all have that.

You're not wrong mate. Cabin fever it is. But that's a given, and it probably shows in the way I've written the way I have. But I think you're missing the point. What I'm actually talking about here isn't all about the end phenomena, i.e. the "cabin fever" that comes from being locked down. Everyone's going to suffer from that. I'm talking about the cause.

I've brought this up with myriad people since this lockdown commenced and it's turning out to be something very few people want to confront for some reason. I don't know why? Maybe it's because they don't trust independent professional heuristically researched data. Maybe they don't know where to look for it, or maybe they just implicitly trust what the mass media are telling them. Whatever it is, that's ok with me. People can do what they like. (It's a free country after all.) I just wanted to see what other people on this forum thought of this. A bit of banter, free speech and all that!

And it IS bike related, along with many other activities as you correctly mentioned. 

#17 Robodene

Robodene

Robodene

• 1,508 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 11 April 2020 - 03:32 pm

Here is my take, FWIW. My contribution is not political, I think. I hope it does not feel like a rant because it is not so intended.  I am a practical, so you are not going to read any intellectual argument from me and this may not add up to a row of beans. It is just MHO. I am not aiming at anyone.

What I see is a situation where thousands of people are dying of the same thing - the world over. What ever 'thing' is, whatever you call it.  Hospitals are at least under pressure. These thousands may or may not have had underlying health issues. If they did, that does not mean that they were going to die anyway [soonish, as it were].  As to the statistics, it was long ago established that there are 'lies, damned lies and statistics'. None-the-less, the gist of what is happening may be discerned, whatever the subject and numbers. By the way, I believe the 'bug' is SARS Cov2, the disease being Covid-19. But I am probably wrong.

Truth? What exactly is truth? Whose truth? (Debate) Can we even agree what happened yesterday? Or: the holocaust never happened; or 9/11 was not what you think. Yeah, right. And so the intellectuals debate on.... because they can. Good for them, as long as they do not mess it up for everyone else. I am reminded, for example, that our legal system is based on intellectuals trying to convince certain people that what actually happened did not actually happen, or that what actually did happen, actually did not. So much for truth. I do take comfort (maybe I have to!) from the intellectuals who are trying to get a grip of 'it' on our behalf - I want them to. And I am tempted to be grateful that I can perceive that the scientists rather than politicians appear to be leading in this country (is it really so?).

I hope this is not too political a statement (more constitutional), but, all government is about controlling the masses. Full stop, "!"  The international, uniform (almost) response to 'it' is a wonder - like it or not - but perhaps we should not be surprised by it. But this 'thing' and our response to it is a terrifying, swinging wrecking ball the way it is proceeding - for almost everyone.

As an oldie I am best protected by staying in. But that means someone younger running around after me. My young music teacher's flatmate, another youngster, has it. 'It' does not discriminate. I do hope, though, that the youngsters will be allowed out before too long, gradually to dissolve this so strange world.

Oh yes, "Unless There Is Another Reason" why they want us all to be at home...... (there you go, toddyboy, your next book...)

Robbo

PS   My great grandfather, his son and his brother all died within 3 weeks of each other in 1919. My grandfather survived. They all worked together - without social distancing, then, in Spanish Flu time.
1940s Ariel 350 (ex-military) Khaki > Black & White '56' Kymco Venox 250 Metallic Grey '56' TDM 900/A (ABS) Silver[b] '56' Yamaha MT-03 White <p>[b] '14' Yamaha MT-07 Matt Grey[b] '17' Honda Rebel 500 

#18 Favs

Favs

Sir Cumference

• 4,391 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 11 April 2020 - 04:43 pm

No Comment

https://www.ons.gov....19-death-counts

Single-handedly reviving the Wave.

2008 reg. Black TDM 900 ABS

#19 fixitsan

fixitsan

Carpe Citizen

• 4,667 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 04:52 pm

After a drink or two i can wonder too. So if it's my turn to shuffle the facts (I can prove them all)

1)The WHO leader had an amazing career climb, and back in 2015 was on a vaccination board NGO. He hid 3 cholera outbreaks in his own country. he didn't tell us everything about China's outbreak. traditionally you might say 'back hander'

2)Bill Gates moved into vaccines. He has contributed to the Wuhan Institute of virology and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation are listed as editors of the Journal for viriology, as are representatives of the Wuhan institute of Virology

3)Who would let the world economy collapse. Every other time we have anything even approaching these levels of economic upheaval the banks have been very forthcoming with statements about how they're protecting their assets an hardening their investments. there has been virtually none of this. Maybe the banks want it to happen, or need it to happen.

4) cryptocurrencies have begun to outperform traditional currencies

Chuck them into the tumbler and i get the following......

We are about to get home covid test kits/DNA collection kits, to build the database for all citizens, and in order to get your covid-free certificate you need to tie your DNA sample with a digital app on your phone, forever having a unique internet ID as required to underpin the authenticity tests which must be required for using the yet to be released cryptocurrency version of each banks services.

Bill Gates is under my suspicion because he lied about who invented the graphical user interface,GUI....he went as far as going to court against Steve Jobs (Apple vs Microsoft) to settle who invented the GUI....and they both knew full well that Xerox invented it, because that's who Steve Jobs first copied it from. So he is building a vaccine which needs regular boosters because of the business potential compared to a single shot one time vaccine for life are huge.

Africa, those poor buggers need help with developing their resource rich lands but they always seem to come off worse. part of the reason is a lack of banking services. It is estimated that 2.5 billion of the world's population have no access to banking, due to a lack of infrastructure, but digital banking with cryptocurrencies are virtually cost free methods of introducing banking services with almost no hard infrastructure, just the presence of the internet is all that's required

Banking will not underwrite or insure African's unless they have been vaccinated, so a new fully digital system is required.

And 5G does not cause coronavirus  :)

900 with better bits. Owes me nothing, Makes me smile

#20 fixitsan

fixitsan

Carpe Citizen

• 4,667 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 04:57 pm

one of the problems is the now well known misreporting of deaths. Every covid death reported by a hospital, in Italy at least, receives nearly 9000 Euro paid back to them. I suspect our hospitals will have access to emergency funding too. And that might explain the recent case why a hospital in the UK recorded a death as a covid death of a young child who died of a tragic accident at home, and when his parents received the death certificate they insisted it be corrected. Eddie Large died of a heart attack.  not an argument, just an observation that many places are reporting a similar practice, where people already at deaths door have tested  positive with a PCR test (which isn't a covid -19 specific test), are written up as coronavirus deaths

900 with better bits. Owes me nothing, Makes me smile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users