http://s21.photobuck...BobIrwin/RTT06/

#2 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2006 - 09:22 pm

QUOTE(TDMBob @ Mon 7th Aug 2006, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys at last got round to posting pics here is the link

Great pics bob. Show us some of the euro trip with the Hardley Rideables. banana.gif

#3 TDMBob

TDMBob

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 109 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 07 August 2006 - 10:01 pm

Hi Emmett
I have loaded a few on for you for the craik it,s hard to know what to do when you are on these roads do you stop and take photo's or enjoy the ride on the bike and comit the experiance to memory I get the GS on Saturday but won't be doing much ridding as my father is up for the week but I will make up for it later in the year. Heres the link:-

http://s21.photobuck...b... Trip 2006/

cheers Bob

#4 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2006 - 10:05 pm

I really like this one laugh.gif
Bobs tyre

#5 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 08 August 2006 - 12:42 am

QUOTE(Emmett @ Mon 7th Aug 2006, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really like this one laugh.gif
Bobs tyre

huh.gif blink.gif unsure.gif

umm, nice wear indicators.... tongue.gif

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#6 wrex

wrex

sticking around

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 08 August 2006 - 09:31 am

why are you holding the rock up Bob?

#7 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• 5,324 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 03:59 pm

Great pics Bob................looks like a great trip smile.gif

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#8 TDMBob

TDMBob

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 08:58 pm

Hi all
good to see you are back in gods country Dandy did you and pete have a good tour? re the tyre Tonesky you are quite right about the tyre ware indicator infact I used the same indicator on my last set of tyres a pity the indicator did not appear until the day I had to get the ferry. Wrex That pic of me holding up the rock was taken on the highest pass in Europe (col du Bonnette) at 2802 meters ASL now I figured that I better hold that rock up after climbing all the way up cause if I let it go I would be standing on the second highest pass in Europe and that would never do, bloody bloke took ages coming with the bucket of cement. Out of the pics of RTT06 I like the one outside the pub were we stopped after hardknot pass Wicky is standing with the thinkers pose on I was tempted to title it "did I realy order a diet Rum with an ordinary coke last night". The best bit of the Euro trip for me was the Gorges it was just fantastic swooping through them on the bike with the rock overhangs and sweepy roads would do it again without a doubt. Now Tonesky where in Germany are we going and I take it that it will be over a longer time period than a long weekend and if its just a long weekend I guess it will be mosel or Rhine area near Koblenz for the sake of getting back to the ferry distance wise mind you would be a good excuse for the start of a Euro Tour.

cheers Bob

#9 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2006 - 09:01 pm

QUOTE(TDMBob @ Tue 8th Aug 2006, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Out of the pics of RTT06 I like the one outside the pub were we stopped after hardknot pass Wicky is standing with the thinkers pose on I was tempted to title it "did I realy order a diet Rum with an ordinary cock last night".

#10 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• 5,324 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 09:06 pm

QUOTE(TDMBob @ Tue 8th Aug 2006, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all
good to see you are back in gods country Dandy did you and pete have a good tour? re the tyre Tonesky you are quite right about the tyre ware indicator infact I used the same indicator on my last set of tyres a pity the indicator did not appear until the day I had to get the ferry. Wrex That pic of me holding up the rock was taken on the highest pass in Europe (col du Bonnette) at 2802 meters ASL now I figured that I better hold that rock up after climbing all the way up cause if I let it go I would be standing on the second highest pass in Europe and that would never do, bloody bloke took ages coming with the bucket of cement. Out of the pics of RTT06 I like the one outside the pub were we stopped after hardknot pass Wicky is standing with the thinkers pose on I was tempted to title it "did I realy order a diet Rum with an ordinary coke last night". The best bit of the Euro trip for me was the Gorges it was just fantastic swooping through them on the bike with the rock overhangs and sweepy roads would do it again without a doubt. Now Tonesky where in Germany are we going and I take it that it will be over a longer time period than a long weekend and if its just a long weekend I guess it will be mosel or Rhine area near Koblenz for the sake of getting back to the ferry distance wise mind you would be a good excuse for the start of a Euro Tour.

cheers Bob

Still in the land of mussels, chips and paedophiles Bob - back home on Thursday - we,d a great trip thanks, PK or I will post about it soon

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#11 TDMBob

TDMBob

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 09:44 pm

[quote]Still in the land of mussels, chips and paedophiles Bob - back home on Thursday - we,d a great trip thanks, PK or I will post about it soon

Excellent look forward to the post and pics

#12 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 09 August 2006 - 09:50 pm

wow looks gr8. wanna these days/weeks/months/years/decades i'm gonna go further afield than the UK mainland or Eire on me boike. might start with the Isle of Wight just ta ease mesen into it gentle like...

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#13 ROB1

ROB1

Knight of Postsalot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 25 August 2006 - 02:24 pm

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Thu 10th Aug 2006, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow looks gr8. wanna these days/weeks/months/years/decades i'm gonna go further afield than the UK mainland or Eire on me boike. might start with the Isle of Wight just ta ease mesen into it gentle like...

really enjoyed the slideshow bob.

#14 masterbrewer

masterbrewer

has been here 4ever

• 1,553 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 27 August 2006 - 07:51 am

good.gif

Pics look good, thanks for sharing.

But as we down-underers are so far away, I would love to see some comments on & about each pic to get an understanding of where they were taken & who is in them.

drinks.gif

#15 Pict

Pict

Keep on keepin' on

• 6,257 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 27 August 2006 - 09:13 am

QUOTE(TDMBob @ Mon 7th Aug 2006, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys at last got round to posting pics here is the link

Nice pix Bob - reminds me I take too many shots of places and not enough of people, who are really more important for the album. Must say W. looks very philosophical throughout!

Dinotrike.jpg "It's a TDM, Jim, but not as we know it"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAHmEWim3to

Diamond black TDM 900A TRIKE, 2006 ABS model converted by Trike Design (Caerphilly, South Wales) prior to first registration in March 2007.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users