294 replies to this topic

#41 Mitch

Mitch

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 01 November 2006 - 07:01 am

Put me down for one, two if you need the numbers.

Honda SS50

Honda CG125

Honda 250 Super Drean

Honda 751F1

Honda CX500

Kawasaki Z750E

TDM 900

PRP exhaust, Scottoiler touring, Yamaha Heated grips, Givi top box & panniers, Garmin, MRA Vario screen, fenda extenda, BMW hand guards. Nippy Normans bar risers. 'Nitram Special' parking light. Starcom. Hagon progressive fork springs. Hagon Monoshock with Remote Adjuster. SW-Motech mirror extenders.GIVI Engine Protectors.

BMW K1200LT (2000)

Nothing to add, has it all. :)

Kawasaki Z750E (1981)

In bits. :huh:

#42 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,130 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 01 November 2006 - 07:14 am

Thank you guys and gals it looks like we will have a 2007 calendar.

KEEP EM COMIN.

QUOTE(avonne @ Wed 1st Nov 2006, 06:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Put me down for one, two if you need the numbers.

"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#43 Jez

Jez

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 01 November 2006 - 08:09 am

How are the pictures for the calender selected? Is it on a vote or is admin's word final? blink.gif
Red and black '96. Blue spot Thunderace calipers with braided two-line front hoses - 'kin brill. 17 incher out front. Renthal street/trail bars - vibe free. 1150GS brush guards. HIDs - niiiiice. Stebel Magnum - crikey. Nonfango hard luggage. Nexxus. SW-Motech center stand. Had a Powerbronze tall screen - too noisy - went back to standard.

Stealth Diamond Black 900 with lurvely black frame. GS brush guards. HotGrips on a relay - cos I keep forgetting. SW-Motech center stand and engine bars. LED rear light. Vario set to min. 17 incher. PR2s.

All now a fond (very fond) memory. Maybe again some day.

#44 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,130 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 08:32 am

QUOTE(Jez @ Wed 1st Nov 2006, 07:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How are the pictures for the calender selected? Is it on a vote or is admin's word final? blink.gif

I guess the same as last year...there is a link in the first post in this thread....but to save you going through all eleven odd pages:

Those buying cals will be able to vote on which pics they like best.

It would be nice to get EVERYONE who has submitted a pic in the cal somewhere....which may mean doing more than one pic per month.

The price will hopefully be about the same as last year (£5.50). I would guess at £5.50 - £7.50.

This year myself and the Trampboy are going to have a go at designing the calendar so we hopefully have more control over the contents.

IF ANYONE WORKS AS A PRINTER OR HAS A GOOD QUALITY PRINTER AT THEIR DISPOSAL THAT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP, same goes for a binding machine and binders....otherwise we will be back to Wicky's contacts at Lazarus Press again this year.

Boop
dapleb

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#45 MarkyMark

MarkyMark

900 going for ... 1000cc?

• 981 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 01 November 2006 - 09:07 am

Depleb,

I would like one.

Some pics also sent to your hotmail

XT1200Z - Big and bouncy

GTR1400 - Chaufer the wife.
XT660Z - Fun and commute.
TDM900 - Yellow.

#46 jht

jht

has been here 4ever

• 1,769 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 01 November 2006 - 09:56 am

QUOTE(dapleb @ Wed 1st Nov 2006, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess the same as last year...there is a link in the first post in this thread....but to save you going through all eleven odd pages:

Those buying cals will be able to vote on which pics they like best.

It would be nice to get EVERYONE who has submitted a pic in the cal somewhere....which may mean doing more than one pic per month.

The price will hopefully be about the same as last year (£5.50). I would guess at £5.50 - £7.50.

This year myself and the Trampboy are going to have a go at designing the calendar so we hopefully have more control over the contents.

IF ANYONE WORKS AS A PRINTER OR HAS A GOOD QUALITY PRINTER AT THEIR DISPOSAL THAT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP, same goes for a binding machine and binders....otherwise we will be back to Wicky's contacts at Lazarus Press again this year.

Boop
dapleb

following that link I can only see the 1 pic???
Have I missed something, or is only 1 pic up there at mo'
(Caution I am having a stoopid week, they seem to come along every now and then istupid.gif )
Done: Homo sap navigation/ twisty thing on bars to make it go vroom/ grabby thing to make it stop (in front of twisty thing)/ 'leccy things front and rear to make it glow at night/ Sucky + drippy oiler thing to keep chains moist (!!) / Laser Pro Stock Race pipes / bleeding ear drums (see previous mod)
To do: Educate homo sap nav system to operate twisty + grabby things/ get ear plugs

All Trashed Now... Pants... its a Cat B Mwahahaha it lives again!!

Remember every driver is a deaf myoptic twat who is out to kill you, ALWAYS assume they are going to do THE most f*cking DUMBASS, STUPID manouver possible, at the worst possible moment; get past, and get past quick

#47 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,130 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 10:07 am

According to the Tramp, you prolly need to remove cache and refresh! I have no idea what that means....but apparently this is how you do it:

in internet explorer 7 -> Tools -> Delete Browsing History -> Delete Files

in FireFox -> Tools -> Clear Private Data and make sure Cache is ticked

in internet explorer 6 -> Tools -> Internet Options -> Delete Files or summat

Boop
dapleb

#48 Pict

Pict

Keep on keepin' on

• 6,257 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 01 November 2006 - 11:20 am

QUOTE(dapleb @ Wed 1st Nov 2006, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
According to the Tramp, you prolly need to remove cache and refresh! I have no idea what that means....but apparently this is how you do it:

Boop
dapleb

Yay - success at last! yahoo.gif

Dinotrike.jpg "It's a TDM, Jim, but not as we know it"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAHmEWim3to

Diamond black TDM 900A TRIKE, 2006 ABS model converted by Trike Design (Caerphilly, South Wales) prior to first registration in March 2007.

#49 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,130 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 11:24 am

QUOTE(Pict @ Wed 1st Nov 2006, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yay - success at last! yahoo.gif

good.gif

#50 Buzz

Buzz

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 02 November 2006 - 02:05 pm

Who's got the original of all the RTT06 attendees on HardKnott & Wrynose (the one on the forum page header) Taken by the old gadger who was parked at the side of the road??????

That should make a good addition and will get many of the members in one pic.
NOSTALGIA IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE

#51 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 02 November 2006 - 02:11 pm

QUOTE(Buzz @ Thu 2nd Nov 2006, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who's got the original of all the RTT06 attendees on HardKnott & Wrynose (the one on the forum page header) Taken by the old gadger who was parked at the side of the road??????

That should make a good addition and will get many of the members in one pic.

amarko5, but they are also on my site, all pics linked in the RTT area.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#52 Quartermaster

Quartermaster

900 going for ... 1000cc?

• 927 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 02 November 2006 - 10:22 pm

QUOTE(dapleb @ Mon 30th Oct 2006, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okey dokey two picuths does not maketh the calandereth. Looks loike no Cal for 2007.

DEADLINE of 12th November or the calander gets it.

Please also posteth if you wanteth oneth.

Boopeth thee
dapleb
Orders:

dapleb (1)
duihbce Kaelann (1)
Dylan (1)
Toneski (1) poss 2
Baron (2)
Minty (1)
OwenMc (1)
Wicky (2)
Bondy?? (1)
Buzz (1)
E.T. (2)
Matlock (1)
jht (1)
amarko (1)
Emmett (1)
Sumo (1)
Pict (1)
LIAW (1)
jez (1)
masterbrewer (1)
niksa (1)
BB (1)
avonne (1) poss 2
markymark (1)

Hi please count me in for one, cheers

'73 Honda CB500 Four, Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Triumph Tiger Sport 660.

#53 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2006 - 10:48 pm

I love the new look site for yer photos PK good.gif

#54 jht

jht

has been here 4ever

• 1,769 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 11:24 pm

QUOTE(dapleb @ Wed 1st Nov 2006, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Boop
dapleb

OOOooooooh......
that works

banana.gif
Done: Homo sap navigation/ twisty thing on bars to make it go vroom/ grabby thing to make it stop (in front of twisty thing)/ 'leccy things front and rear to make it glow at night/ Sucky + drippy oiler thing to keep chains moist (!!) / Laser Pro Stock Race pipes / bleeding ear drums (see previous mod)
To do: Educate homo sap nav system to operate twisty + grabby things/ get ear plugs

All Trashed Now... Pants... its a Cat B Mwahahaha it lives again!!

Remember every driver is a deaf myoptic twat who is out to kill you, ALWAYS assume they are going to do THE most f*cking DUMBASS, STUPID manouver possible, at the worst possible moment; get past, and get past quick

#55 Sparra

Sparra

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 03 November 2006 - 03:21 am

Put me down for one. Maybe to save postage you can send mine and Big Birds (Carries) together.

Greg
2002 TDM900. BMW 1150gs handguards, Oxford heated grips, Staintune exhausts, airbox mod, re-moulded seat, bar risers, Powerlec adaptor, bluetooth, 2way comms, K & N filter, Nonfango hard luggage, center stand, polished alloy wheels, (I'm not gunna)crash knobs

#56 bondy

bondy

850 going for 900

• 852 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 08:07 am

Dappers, can you put me down for 2 please mate. I can give the other one to a non tdm riding type.

QUOTE(dapleb @ Mon 30th Oct 2006, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okey dokey two picuths does not maketh the calandereth. Looks loike no Cal for 2007.

DEADLINE of 12th November or the calander gets it.

Please also posteth if you wanteth oneth.

Boopeth thee
dapleb
Orders:

dapleb (1)
duihbce Kaelann (1)
Dylan (1)
Toneski (1) poss 2
Baron (2)
Minty (1)
OwenMc (1)
Wicky (2)
Bondy?? (1)
Buzz (1)
E.T. (2)
Matlock (1)
jht (1)
amarko (1)
Emmett (1)
Sumo (1)
Pict (1)
LIAW (1)
jez (1)
masterbrewer (1)
niksa (1)
BB (1)
avonne (1) poss 2
markymark (1)

#57 Trampboy

Trampboy

arrived on last train

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • TDM model: none yet

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:25 pm

QUOTE(Emmett @ Thu 2nd Nov 2006, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love the new look site for yer photos PK good.gif

I thought I would register so that PK doesn't take the credit for the new look site banana.gif

Cheers,

The Tramp

#58 Guest_E.T._*

Guest_E.T._*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2006 - 05:11 pm

Okay - looks like you go tthe numbers...can I reduce my order to one pleeze?

#59 Guinness

Guinness

has been here 4ever

• 1,657 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 03 November 2006 - 05:22 pm

im up ferret
Guinness 1
I'm an insomniac agnostic dyslexic. I lay awake at night and wonder if there really is a dog.

yamaha : xv535/92-92 | red TDM850/92-05 | silver TDM900A/05-

get them here

#60 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 03 November 2006 - 06:46 pm

QUOTE(Trampboy @ Fri 3rd Nov 2006, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought I would register so that PK doesn't take the credit for the new look site banana.gif

Cheers,

The Tramp

tanks Trampster, well done on the site m8 good.gif smile.gif

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users