No replies to this topic

#1 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:02 pm

Opportunity to buy a mechanically excellent niner. I need to reduce the number of bikes in my garage. She sailed through the MOT on Friday and has 63,500 miles.

The valves were done at 56,000 by Mr Henty and the bottom suspension bushes were replaced and greased at the same time. They have been done annually since.

The stator was rewound at 59,950 and a new DID chain and Renthal sprockets were replaced at the same time.

A new Yuasa battery was fitted in March of this year. She has loads of stainless from the House of Henty and a Givi Wingrack is included as well as Yamaha Otiginal Engine Bars. There is also a touring Scottoiler behind the number plate but it needs primed or something as the oil is not flowing.

The bike would benefit from a cosmetic spruce up but all plastics are complete with no cracks and breaks. The original colour was blue and the tank cover hides a blue tank.

I am looking for £1200 as is or will repaint the side panels, tidy up and will ask £1400. The private TDM plate has already been removed. I would have no hesitation in taking the bike on a tour and its history is fairly well documented on this forum.

PS. If anyone is interested, I am also selling a SYM 200cc scooter. I bought it to go to and from the station to commute into London, but having changed jobs, it is now surplus to requirements. It is a 2012 model with only 7500 miles and will be going on Ebay soon. Would sell for £650. Pics available if anyone is interested.

Attached Files

Edited by AliG, 10 June 2018 - 09:06 pm.

2004 900 - Blue with lots of goodies

2012 900 - Still adding shiny bits. Was black, changed to white and now back to black again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users