• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 05 July 2021 - 04:02 pm

A set of Twin Remus Grand Prix Exhausts with link pipe

med_gallery_18822_394_866684.jpg

med_gallery_18822_394_373434.jpg

med_gallery_18822_394_366892.jpg

Provisionally for sale on account of not needing to sell them and i could always refit at a later date, however if any interest is shown and you are prepared to collect from Merseyside then they can go, they will be an expensive item to box up for a courier delivery hence collection ONLY and finding a box big enough is not so easy., Happy for your Uncle, Aunty, boyfriend or girlfriend to collect.

Also in the interest of being open, they are better suited to a mk2, quite a tight fit on the mk1 which is why i have replaced them but they came off my nephews mk2 bike, they sound very lubberley indeed..

£100 including the link pipe, if you need downpipes (1/2" cut off) they are £125 complete, please no offers the price is fair.

Bank details supplied or COC, no paypal please.

I thank ewe..

Edit.. a few scratches for which i can provide pics, nothing noticeable or major.. You can also view pictures in the Gallery of them fitted to the bike "850 Destruction" click on pic for a larger image.

Edited by dablik, 06 November 2021 - 11:14 am.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#2 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 05 July 2021 - 07:42 pm

Not for me but curious to know how long the cans are Dabs ? 450mm ?  Also, do they have baffles ?

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#3 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 06 July 2021 - 08:01 am

Cant find me measurements now and have stuck em in the loft, approx 450-500mm long and no removable baffles, not straight through.. will have a ganders when i'm off if you need proper measurements...

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#4 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 06 July 2021 - 08:17 am

Just curious matey, others might wanna know though, esp. if they've got panniers.  They're quality cans and I'd prolly be buying 'em if they were shorter.

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users