Guinness

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,657 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 16 March 2006 - 11:46 pm

QUOTE("Bondy")
Ok here goes for RTT2006 in the Lake District.

Venue: Sykeside Camping Park
see there web site for prices & details www.sykeside.co.uk

Dates: Friday 30th June to Monday 3rd July (please feel free to extend or shorten your stay)

Booking: Please book direct to Sykeside Camping on 01768 482239 (0044 1768 482239 when calling from outside the UK). Upon booking please qoute either TDM Lakes Tour or Carpe TDM

Once you've booked please drop me a Private Message stating what dates you are attending.
If you have problems booking drop me a PM and i'll contact the site and try and sort out any issue's.

All pitches and bunk house rooms are free for the RTT dates at the moment so make haste to avoid dissapointment.

We already have goodies from Yamaha to give out as prizes, to win something you have to attend.

Amark05 and myself will be the official RTT2006 managers and we'll be organising rideouts and the like to keep you all busy.

One last thing I'd like to keep this thread as clean as possible so only reply if really have to. If you need any info and can't find it on the forum or the web drop me a PM.

I'm an insomniac agnostic dyslexic. I lay awake at night and wonder if there really is a dog.

yamaha : xv535/92-92 | red TDM850/92-05 | silver TDM900A/05-

get them here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users