8 replies to this topic

#1 timoc

timoc

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:04 am

Did  Redditch, Bala, Aberdovey and back home yesterday, 275 miles round trip, the A493 coast road has great views. 

Attached Files

No more a TDM owner :sorry: moved on to the Tracer :)

#2 Scurve

Scurve

Carpe fan

• Pip
  • 174 posts
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:17 pm

Looked like a mighty fine day

Must get down that way soon.

Any good cafes or pubs worth stopping at ? 

Scurve

#3 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:11 pm

Lovely timoc.. did the Ponderosa (tooted at Picard aswe flew past :P ) to Bewtsy to Beddgelert to Llanberris to Conway to the Great Orme in Llanddudno on Saturday with aircooled and moosey.. was about the same miles.. best day of the year so far.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#4 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• 1,741 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:33 pm

Lovely timoc.. did the Ponderosa (tooted at Picard aswe flew past :P ) to Bewtsy to Beddgelert to Llanberris to Conway to the Great Orme in Llanddudno on Saturday with aircooled and moosey.. was about the same miles.. best day of the year so far.

Was that you wobbling past on the A41?? Thought you must've hit the horn by mistake looking for indicators!! And you must've gone the wrong way because I never caught you up, and I was doin 45 all day !!
Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#5 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:39 pm

Blame that Moosey fella, was him what made us go fast..

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#6 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• 1,741 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:25 pm

Sure was LUVERLY day! Wish I'd had longer to enjoy it and meet up. Ah well.................next time !! Wales can be fantastic when the weather and traffic...(not to mention plod) allows.
Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#7 timoc

timoc

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:30 am

Theres a few cafe's & pub's in Bala, I didn't notice much else, theres pubs and cafe's in Aberdovey, and it seems a popular stop off point for motorcyclist's.

No more a TDM owner :sorry: moved on to the Tracer :)

#8 masterbrewer

masterbrewer

has been here 4ever

• 1,553 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:11 am

:good:

#9 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:02 pm

Plenty Scurve just take your pick,, one of the most well known is the Ponderosa just above Llangollen on the Horshoe pass,, big biker stop at the weekends..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users