Aluminium Welding with Parkinson,s

#3 Muppdog

Muppdog

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 293 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 27 December 2016 - 10:26 pm

Richard Adams? Died on Xmas Eve. Sadly not as well known but children the world over know his work.

Rob

#4 TKH

TKH

full o shoite

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,199 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:15 pm

I reckon that there's a big asteroid heading this way and they've all booked passaged on a spaceship to get them away. Along with David Bowie, Lemmy, 2/3 of ELP, Leonard Cohen, ............... is it a co-incidence that Nat Geo are running a series on Armageddon? Who else before the end of the year? Fill those last places. Space X is just a front.

Mummy!

#5 TDMick

TDMick

TDMick

• 3,830 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:29 am

Carrie Fisher , wha,s next

Debbie Reynolds by the look of things.  :sorry:

Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional
Who dies with the most toys wins!

2010 'stealth' grey 900. '14 plate. engine bars, Centre stand, datatool alarm, datatag, E22s, Cree DRLs, Barkbuster handguards, Carpe sticker. Led running lights

#6 drewpy

drewpy

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 1,758 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:02 am

I reckon that there's a big asteroid heading this way and they've all booked passaged on a spaceship to get them away. Along with David Bowie, Lemmy, 2/3 of ELP, Leonard Cohen, ............... is it a co-incidence that Nat Geo are running a series on Armageddon? Who else before the end of the year? Fill those last places. Space X is just a front.

Mummy!

thanks for all the fish...

"As I Lay Rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I skid and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride"

Mods; Oil pressure switch, neoprene rear inner mudguard, scottoiler, highway pegs,  fenda extenda, 1999 carbs and airbox, Kais suspension setup, later clutch springs, LED lamps, Metmachex swingarm, Hagon Shock, Oxford heated grips, 4 way fused accessory Bus, 17" 3CV front wheel, Michellin R6 tyres, GPS speedo, 5' ignition advance.

#7 Favs

Favs

Sir Cumference

• 4,395 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:19 pm

I'll take ER2 + the Pope for a same day double........

Single-handedly reviving the Wave.

2008 reg. Black TDM 900 ABS

#8 sidestand

sidestand

Carpe Citizen

• 3,456 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:52 pm

That's a bit harsh

I reckon the Queen is good for another five years - look at her mother

Pope - maybe, but the old one that retired, not the current one

I reckon Mugabe is well overdue for it - the Planet deserves to be rid of him .........with a bit of luck, maybe he'll even make the 2016 list  :good:

I also reckon that 2017 will see the first nuke let off in anger since WW2 - We are living in dangerous times with the new  US administration -  the way things are going, I reckon Isreal will launch a pre-emptive strike against Iran in an effort to put a stop to the latest UN directives to stop building in the occupied territories. 

They currently see themselves stood alone surrounded by enemies sworn to annihilate them ...........nothing more dangerous than a cornered predator 

post-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gifpost-1-1152402501.jpgThe older I get, the better I was

96 MkII in yellow & silver with bluespots, braided lines, Remus 2 into 1, Hagon rear shock & fork springs, bashplate, heated grips,Motech pannier racks, Road Attacks, Jockoiler, Baglux tank cover & bag. Gone to a far better place - hasn't it Remo?
Another 96 Mk2 in yellow & silver - absolutely standard & pristine ( apart from a butchered rear mudguard - but I'm looking for a new one
'76 Suzuki GT500 Stroker in need of a rebuild
'80 Yamaha XT250 mudplugger
another '81 XT250
'91 BMW R80GS - this one really will do a RTW trip
'05 BMW K1200S - inline four with a shaft
'10 BMW R1200GSA Anniversary Edition
'02 Fazer 1000 - 4 carbs are better than 2 ! - water pump rebuilt by Mr Ramrod Engineering
'00 Triumph Adventurer - Cruiser with a difference - British & a triple
Gary's Bathtub - '99 BMW K1200RS in luvverly pillarbox red . Now been Waspycycled to Nuneaton
And the Latest Addition - a nice BMW G650 XCountry greenlaner - on long term loan to Boy Wonder

1996 Kawasaki KH125 Stroker

2000 TDM Mk2A - nicely Studleyfied - Modified by Masterbrewer, but we've fixed that now !

BMW K1300R

2004 TDM 900 in Silver/Blue - heated grips, MRA vary screen, Wilbers rear shock & engine bars to fit 

BMW S1000XR in white 

#9 muddy

muddy

full o shoite

• 2,973 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:49 pm

The current pope is liberal cuck. There, I've said it. I'm going to hill, so I am.

Edited by muddy, 29 December 2016 - 06:41 pm.

Blue 04 TDM,PR2 rear Roadsmart front, Yamaha topox, Givi E360 panniers, PL pannier holders, BMW handguards, Yamaha touring screen, Scottoiler, 12v ciggie socket, carbon core HT leads

Gorn :sorry:

#10 TKH

TKH

full o shoite

• 2,199 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:58 pm

The current pope is liberal cuck. There, I've said it. I'm going to hill, so I am.

Which hill? :P

#11 muddy

muddy

full o shoite

• 2,973 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 06:43 pm

Which hill? :P

The hot hill, wid da divil

Blue 04 TDM,PR2 rear Roadsmart front, Yamaha topox, Givi E360 panniers, PL pannier holders, BMW handguards, Yamaha touring screen, Scottoiler, 12v ciggie socket, carbon core HT leads

#12 fixitsan

fixitsan

Carpe Citizen

• 4,671 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:05 am

They currently see themselves stood alone surrounded by enemies sworn to annihilate them ...........nothing more dangerous than a cornered predator 

That's true.......they think like that. Instead they might think "Hey, why does everyone hate us ?".......

I would like to see the end of Abrahamic religions for 2017 (christianity, judaism and islam).....it's time we stopped believing in the supernatural IMHO, and those three all believe in the same god and the same Abraham but still can't get along !

Edited by fixitsan, 30 December 2016 - 09:05 am.

900 with better bits. Owes me nothing, Makes me smile

#13 danresh

danresh

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:25 am

That's a bit harsh

I reckon the Queen is good for another five years - look at her mother

Pope - maybe, but the old one that retired, not the current one

I reckon Mugabe is well overdue for it - the Planet deserves to be rid of him .........with a bit of luck, maybe he'll even make the 2016 list  :good:

I also reckon that 2017 will see the first nuke let off in anger since WW2 - We are living in dangerous times with the new  US administration -  the way things are going, I reckon Isreal will launch a pre-emptive strike against Iran in an effort to put a stop to the latest UN directives to stop building in the occupied territories. 

Hello Sidestand. I wouldn't worry about the possibility of a nuke let-off by Israel. Although we have an ass-hole for PM and a bunch of dumb rightwingers for government, they will never consider the present situation an excuse for such an extreme step.

Fortunately, all our enemies can be dealt with, using conventional methods...True, we do feel "cornered" from time to time, but for us this is quite a "normal " state of mind, therefore not entailing a violet response.

Let's hope 2017 will prove to be better than 2016.

Happy NewYear

Danresh

Danresh - the HolyLand TDM knight

TDM900 (2009) - Lowered suspension, Lowered side-stand with wider tip, O2 sensor removed, Givi top and side-cases, H-7+90% headlights, Additional blinking backlights, Stehbel horn, Secdem screen, BMW1150 Bar-risers, Remote controled cellular alarm sys, Throttle lock cruise control, CrumpBuster, GIpro-x type Gear Indicator, Mirrors raised up and out. Rear sprocket-46 teeth. Speedo Healer. K&N AirFilter. Barkbusters Storm Hand-Guards. Dobeck Performance TFI-1025 injection control. Skene Design P3 back LED lights. G-2 Throttle Tamer. BikeVis Bullet LED DRLs on handguards. LED fairing light. 2 Cree U5 LED fog-lights mounted on engine guard. MRA Xcreen on windshield. PR3 tyres.

#14 celticbiker

celticbiker

has been here 4ever

• 1,726 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:57 pm

Oh, make no mistake, there will be some kind of war next year, civil war and the break down of society is my best guess.
When they make it official (before January 14th) that there is or was an alien civilisation in Antarctica we will either fight them or ourselves.

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste

(x'.'x) bunny onto your page to help

(")-(") him gain world domination!

#15 muddy

muddy

full o shoite

• 2,973 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:23 pm

Oh, make no mistake, there will be some kind of war next year, civil war and the break down of society is my best guess.
When they make it official (before January 14th) that there is or was an alien civilisation in Antarctica we will either fight them or ourselves.

Why didn't you buy a H2 then? That'll make you a much more difficult target for those UFO rear gunners :)

#16 celticbiker

celticbiker

has been here 4ever

• 1,726 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:46 pm

I didn't say I would be fighting them.
I've got my own plans for doomsday.
I can, if necessary, be completely self sufficient.
If they exist and haven't attacked us first would suggest they are mostly peaceful. Any aggression I think would come from us.

#17 fixitsan

fixitsan

Carpe Citizen

• 4,671 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:37 pm

So it's not just me who read about the Antarctica civilisation ?

Struggling to get my head around the whole flat earth idea mind........

#18 celticbiker

celticbiker

has been here 4ever

• 1,726 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 01:26 am

Haven't approached that one yet.
I'm still busy deciding if the sun is still there or not.

#19 fixitsan

fixitsan

Carpe Citizen

• 4,671 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 10:58 am

Haven't approached that one yet.
I'm still busy deciding if the sun is still there or not.

I am assured that it is...also that it is small and like the moon travels in small circular orbits over the flat earth

Attached File  Map Sun Moon flat earth.jpg   48.05KB   0 downloads

They cannot reconcile lunar phases or how the poles alternately experience months of light and dark without a break, but they seem pretty convinced ! https://www.henrymak...th-Defense.html

#20 celticbiker

celticbiker

has been here 4ever

• 1,726 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 11:28 am

Sounds like some people have read too many disc world books.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users