#1 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 23 June 2019 - 06:04 pm

Spotted a nice yellow / silver mk2 today. You were going into Caernarfon on the A487 (?) from Bangor about 10.45. I was going the udder way in the Veyron.....sorry crv...
Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#2 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 23 June 2019 - 06:12 pm

You been camping mucka or sheep rustling ?

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#3 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• 1,741 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 08:23 pm

Static caravan repairin'!! Earned mesell dinner and beer and lovely stay over for me and the beloved in Pwllheli!!
And a suntan into the bargain...wasnt allowed to talk to the sheep!!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#4 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 08:47 pm

Static caravan repairin'!! Earned mesell dinner and beer and lovely stay over for me and the beloved in Pwllheli!!
And a suntan into the bargain...wasnt allowed to talk to the sheep!!

Oh lovely, favourite haunt of mine down the Lynn Peninsula, Nefyn, Aberdaron etc..bet ya still looked at them out the corner of your eye though ;)

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#5 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• 3,913 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 24 June 2019 - 11:26 am

wasnt allowed to talk to the sheep!!

No pint in going to Wales if you can't interact with the sheep.....

Oh lovely, favourite haunt of mine down the Lynn Peninsula, Nefyn, Aberdaron etc..bet ya still looked at them out the corner of your eye though ;)

We had a nice pootle that way on our way to the Hereford G2G one year didn't we Cliff? A cracking ride in blazing sunshine, although Dave had issues at both ends - ill-fitting boots and helmet :rotflmmfao: . 

2002 TDM900 in glorious yellowNOW SOLD  :( 

2012 Honda Crosstourer VFR1200X. Hyperspeed tourer.

1990 XTZ750 in black, standard apart from Micron silencer. Mechanical restoration complete, cosmetic restoration next on the agenda.. NOW SOLD  :( 

Follow me on twitter

#6 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• 1,741 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 12:35 pm

You know me Cliff, left a couple of cards, as ye do!

No pint in going to Wales if you can't interact with the sheep.....

We had a nice pootle that way on our way to the Hereford G2G one year didn't we Cliff? A cracking ride in blazing sunshine, although Dave had issues at both ends - ill-fitting boots and helmet :rotflmmfao: .

Yep lovely part of the world, but nothing worse than an I'll fitting helmet when in sheep country. Need to leave a bit of extra space in your boots too I believe!

#7 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 01:24 pm

:lol: :lol:

Oh was'nt that a cracking ride down Chris, seem to recall his arse was hurting an all, so both ends and middle...poor sod.

Calling cards Pete, that's so old school, you know sheep are on the web these days, and epoxy will fix ya loose helmet issues ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users