#1 bondy

bondy

850 going for 900

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 04 July 2006 - 04:17 pm

What a fantastic weekend banana.gif , it was great to meet everyone and put some faces to the new names. A big thanks to Amarko for organising some awesome rideouts on some of the best roads up north good.gif .
Can't wait for next year in Germany, a Toneski. yahoo.gif

Edited by bondy, 04 July 2006 - 04:18 pm.

#2 gazman

gazman

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 121 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 05 July 2006 - 11:44 pm

Yes - a huge THANK YOU to Marky Marko for organising the routes

- highlighting both the Lakes and the Pennines. Really enjoyed the trip - meeting all the OLD faces banana.gif and what a turn out - shame about the hay fever though. shocked.gif

This would have been a good photo if I`d a polarising filter... I did some tweaking to remove original`s hazy look but now it`s kinda weird... but you still get a good impression of the scenery - oh well...

Edited by gazman, 05 July 2006 - 11:45 pm.

#3 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 06 July 2006 - 12:05 am

QUOTE(gazman @ Thu 6th Jul 2006, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but you still get a good impression of the scenery - oh well...

a great photo mate!

...and amarko's are on the way smile.gif

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#4 Nosaj

Nosaj

Carpe junky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:07 pm

Is that you lot then in the photos ? or are they just bikes in general?

#5 bondy

bondy

850 going for 900

• 852 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 06 July 2006 - 05:14 pm

QUOTE(Nosaj @ Thu 6th Jul 2006, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is that you lot then in the photos ? or are they just bikes in general?

Thats us

#6 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 05:39 pm

QUOTE(bondy @ Thu 6th Jul 2006, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats us

i'm the bright yellow fecker with the black bike & topbox 2nd from the back.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#7 Nosaj

Nosaj

Carpe junky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 06:18 pm

Looks very impressive, didnt realise there were that many of you . I thought you'd be up front Toneski

are you slow ? tongue.gif

#8 Buzz

Buzz

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 06 July 2006 - 06:26 pm

SUPERB PIC GAZMAN, can't remember being daft enough to ride rthat banana.gif , but must have been. yeahbaby.gif

Looking at the bends I can see now why the satnav got confused rotflmmfao.gif rotflmmfao.gif
NOSTALGIA IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE

#9 gazman

gazman

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 121 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 06 July 2006 - 06:36 pm

QUOTE(Nosaj @ Thu 6th Jul 2006, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks very impressive, didnt realise there were that many of you . I thought you'd be up front Toneski

are you slow ? tongue.gif

Hah!! What ever Toneski is - he definitely is not slow! good.gif

Thanx for the comments 'bout the pic. I've more pix but haven't had a chance to sort them.

Can't wait to see Marko's and Wrex's pix - they've high spec digital SLRs...

smile.gif

#10 Nosaj

Nosaj

Carpe junky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 06:42 pm

QUOTE(gazman @ Thu 6th Jul 2006, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hah!! What ever Toneski is - he definitely is not slow! good.gif

Thanx for the comments 'bout the pic. I've more pix but haven't had a chance to sort them.

Can't wait to see Marko's and Wrex's pix - they've high spec digital SLRs...

smile.gif

nahhhh i know he aint slow , ive read some of his posts, and i certainly cant talk , cos know im slow

or cautious i like to call it hopefully he knows im only joking .

#11 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 07:45 pm

QUOTE(Nosaj @ Thu 6th Jul 2006, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nahhhh i know he aint slow , ive read some of his posts, and i certainly cant talk , cos know im slow

or cautious i like to call it hopefully he knows im only joking .

lol, dont worry, not easily offended cool.gif he only says it coz he's jealous tongue.gif

thanks gaz, after following you for a while, you aint exactly slow either wink.gif

i learnt alot about lines from following Bondy/Eccles/Marko, thanks guys.

glad people are home safe.

i went back down the A49 in the end and had a blast. yahoo.gif
passed MarkyMark and waved as i went, was enjoying the overtaking a little too much unsure.gif

My TDM :

#12 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 10 July 2006 - 12:56 pm

yep wicked weekend boys and gurls (especially meeting Sandra & Rob....eh Nosaj)

mesen and sponge were a bit sad to wave goodbye to u lot at the Hartside cafe (well i was gutted tbh, lump in throat etc etc. easy now Thomas!!) really enjoyed it all. big tanks to Amarko and Bondy fer sorting it all oot.

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#13 Nosaj

Nosaj

Carpe junky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:53 pm

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Mon 10th Jul 2006, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yep wicked weekend boys and gurls (especially meeting Sandra & Rob....eh Nosaj)
mesen and sponge were a bit sad to wave goodbye to u lot at the Hartside cafe (well i was gutted tbh, lump in throat etc etc. easy now Thomas!!) really enjoyed it all. big tanks to Amarko and Bondy fer sorting it all oot.

i must admit i did drool over some of the photos. but thats what effect toneski has on me .
may i be as bold to ask did u remove your balaclava ?

#14 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.

Posted 10 July 2006 - 07:29 pm

QUOTE(Nosaj @ Mon 10th Jul 2006, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i must admit i did drool over some of the photos. but thats what effect toneski has on me .
may i be as bold to ask did u remove your balaclava ?

not on friday night i didn't. hey Jason got pics of Sandra.....

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

#15 Nosaj

Nosaj

Carpe junky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 07:59 pm

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Mon 10th Jul 2006, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
not on friday night i didn't. hey Jason got pics of Sandra.....

Me???? i aint got any pics ?

#16 Nosaj

Nosaj

Carpe junky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 04:17 pm

May i take this opportunity to compliment edith aswell....a fine looking woman yeahyeahyeah.gif

#17 Guinness

Guinness

has been here 4ever

• 1,657 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 04:21 pm

QUOTE(Nosaj @ Tue 11th Jul 2006, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
May i take this opportunity to compliment edith aswell....a fine looking woman yeahyeahyeah.gif
ill relay the message
I'm an insomniac agnostic dyslexic. I lay awake at night and wonder if there really is a dog.

yamaha : xv535/92-92 | red TDM850/92-05 | silver TDM900A/05-

get them here

#18 Nosaj

Nosaj

Carpe junky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 05:20 pm

QUOTE(Guinness @ Tue 11th Jul 2006, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ill relay the message

i meant that in a complimentary way (just in case anybody starts)

#19 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2006 - 05:48 pm

QUOTE(Nosaj @ Tue 11th Jul 2006, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i meant that in a complimentary way (just in case anybody starts)

I think yer ok there Jason, Wicky's back on the Valium blink.gif

#20 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

• 12,211 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 07:24 pm

lol ya back on the rohipnol !!!! Jas i meant i have pics of Lady Sandra...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users