• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 DavG

DavG

discovering Carpe

• 19 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 22 April 2018 - 02:46 pm

good to see you guys, Went across to Arnold and then took scenic route to Willingham Woods, then back home to Grimsby.. Caught about 5 mins very light rain as I left Arnold about 1.45pm then dry for the rest :good: good run out Thanks SR..

Edited by DavG, 22 April 2018 - 02:47 pm.

#22 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:00 pm

Bet Willy woods was chocka eh Dave ?

Nice breakfast was consumed, a bit chat with SR & DavG and some cake too - all in glorious sunshine. Some tasty treats arrived inc, an Egli BMW, 10 plate Multistrada and buns that could crack walnuts.

Rained from Boroughbridge to home (55 miles) & stopped as I put the toys to bed.

lol. Nice buns indeed. :yeyeye:

How rude of me not to thank you for generously providing a sample of cake, thanks Favs.  :cake eating:  Not sure the poppy seeds added anything to the lemon drizzle cake, but it was pretty good. :)

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#23 DavG

DavG

discovering Carpe

• 19 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 22 April 2018 - 04:16 pm

There was about 100 or so there but there where a few clouds about ha ha ha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users