I'll take her mate.

Honda SS50

Honda CG125

Honda 250 Super Drean

Honda 751F1

Honda CX500

Kawasaki Z750E

TDM 900

PRP exhaust, Scottoiler touring, Yamaha Heated grips, Givi top box & panniers, Garmin, MRA Vario screen, fenda extenda, BMW hand guards. Nippy Normans bar risers. 'Nitram Special' parking light. Starcom. Hagon progressive fork springs. Hagon Monoshock with Remote Adjuster. SW-Motech mirror extenders.GIVI Engine Protectors.

BMW K1200LT (2000)

Nothing to add, has it all. :)

Kawasaki Z750E (1981)

In bits. :huh:

#4 laughin in a windstorm

laughin in a windstorm

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • TDM model: none yet

Posted 16 May 2006 - 01:40 pm

my wife
it's not my time to go, it's not my time to die
the last thing I want is for my family to cry

#5 SteveGlover

SteveGlover

850 going for 900

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 16 May 2006 - 02:46 pm

Nosaj - I don't understand the Gail Platt reference.

I'd take anyone, just as long as they don't jump about like a jack-in-the-box when I'm trying to filter through traffic at 2mph like my wife does. She says she likes to see where shes going.

#6 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 16 May 2006 - 02:54 pm

QUOTE(Emmett @ Tue 16th May 2006, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I'll take her daughter wink.gif

geroff shes mine

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#7 andyj

andyj

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 16 May 2006 - 02:57 pm

Claudia Schiffer, or two young ladies I know called Trudy and Lil.

Sod it! I'll get a 2 seater chair & take all 3! Never know when a spare might come in handy.

Edited by andyj, 16 May 2006 - 02:58 pm.

Another boring night & I'm feeling pissed....

#8 viper_biker

viper_biker

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • TDM model: none yet

Posted 16 May 2006 - 03:04 pm

QUOTE(Nosaj @ Tue 16th May 2006, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who would you like banging helmets wiv/ sliding forward into you when you brake

ill go for Gail Platt out of corrie , viperbiker understands

LMAO rotflmmfao.gif banana.gif rotflmmfao.gif

Possibly the pint sized Kylie Minogue. Weights about 3 stone so won't make a pick of difference if 1 or 2 up and a real cutie when she takes off her lid. Either her or the lady my bike is named after, Pamela. My reasoning is, big up front and a skinny arse smile.gif
2005 GSX-R 750, 1991 VFR400 NC30 (road), 1989 VFR400 NC30 (race)

#9 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• 5,324 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 03:31 pm

QUOTE(viper_biker @ Tue 16th May 2006, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LMAO rotflmmfao.gif banana.gif rotflmmfao.gif

Possibly the pint sized Kylie Minogue. Weights about 3 stone so won't make a pick of difference if 1 or 2 up and a real cutie when she takes off her lid. Either her or the lady my bike is named after, Pamela. My reasoning is, big up front and a skinny arse smile.gif

Of course, the abbreviated name would be Pam....................and her 5 sisters yahoo.gif

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#10 SteveGlover

SteveGlover

850 going for 900

• 857 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 09:25 pm

QUOTE(Nosaj @ Tue 16th May 2006, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ill go for Gail Platt out of corrie , viperbiker understands

I don't get this. Of all the women you could have on the back, you want Gail Platt?
viperbiker - you gonna explain?

#11 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2006 - 09:30 pm

QUOTE(SteveGlover @ Tue 16th May 2006, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't get this. Of all the women you could have on the back, you want Gail Platt?
viperbiker - you gonna explain?

Dinnae blame Viper, It's all nosaj and his wierd taste, probly rides a 900 tongue.gif

#12 Andy R

Andy R

Carpe fan

• Pip
  • 192 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 09:46 pm

Hmmmm, Louise Redknapp, hmmmm wub.gif
www.myspace.com/andyrothers

#13 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts
  • Location:On Hartside more often than not ! But Live in Carlisle UK
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 16 May 2006 - 10:53 pm

Give me angelina jolie sitting in front of me facing backwards wub.gif

then i would vigerously polish the seat with mr sheen, and use me new brake lines to practice stoppies tongue.gif yahoo.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have a Ghost S and i'm not afraid to use it !

A Beast in Orange Called KaTie eM 

"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul".

"So you just ride somewhere, eat cake and then ride back".

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet."

" I We're Ridin so Fast , I we're sucking Rabbits from the Hedges "   {Guy Martin}

#14 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.

Posted 16 May 2006 - 10:55 pm

nah how about dame judy dench................?

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#15 andyj

andyj

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 10:59 pm

QUOTE(amarko5 @ Tue 16th May 2006, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Give me angelina jolie sitting in front of me facing backwards

Why not forwards? She's gotta be dirrrrrty.

And on that note, Ms. Aguilera's not that displeasing on the eye most of the time..

Edited by andyj, 16 May 2006 - 11:01 pm.

Another boring night & I'm feeling pissed....

#16 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts
  • Location:On Hartside more often than not ! But Live in Carlisle UK
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:05 pm

QUOTE(andyj @ Tue 16th May 2006, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And on that note, Ms. Aguilera's not that displeasing on the eye most of the time..

I like your thinking huh.gif but i would rather tickle the pink than pot the brown laugh.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have a Ghost S and i'm not afraid to use it !

A Beast in Orange Called KaTie eM 

"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul".

"So you just ride somewhere, eat cake and then ride back".

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet."

" I We're Ridin so Fast , I we're sucking Rabbits from the Hedges "   {Guy Martin}

#17 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:07 pm

QUOTE(andyj @ Tue 16th May 2006, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahhhhhhhhhhh now she'd be perfect in my books (and bed) if she put on 2 stone weight.

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

#18 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:13 pm

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Tue 16th May 2006, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ahhhhhhhhhhh now she'd be perfect in my books (and bed) if she put on 2 stone weight.

I'm sure given an offer like that she'd join the I loike cake society just fer you good.gif

#19 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

• 12,211 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:16 pm

QUOTE(Emmett @ Tue 16th May 2006, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sure given an offer like that she'd join the I loike cake society just fer you good.gif

mmmmm i'd ate her chocolate cake hole right enough................ rotflmmfao.gif

#20 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:19 pm

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Wed 17th May 2006, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mmmmm i'd ate her chocolate cake hole right enough................ rotflmmfao.gif

rotflmmfao.gif
Man I hope she has a TDM and reads this site, a red '92 most likely, she's an american y'know

Hey, Thomas who'd be your dream pillion.

Edited by Emmett, 16 May 2006 - 11:17 pm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users