• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#21 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:21 pm

QUOTE(Emmett @ Wed 17th May 2006, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
rotflmmfao.gif
Man I hope she has a TDM and reads this site, a red '92 most likely, she's an american y'know
Hey, Thomas who'd be your dream pillion.

proly u Emmett.........................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#22 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:26 pm

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Wed 17th May 2006, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
proly u Emmett.........................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Well wicks your my dream pillock good.gif

#23 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:38 pm

QUOTE(Emmett @ Wed 17th May 2006, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well wicks your my dream pillock good.gif

well that Mr. Jackson Bollock to you ! good.gif

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

#24 Nosaj

Nosaj

Carpe junky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 17 May 2006 - 07:15 am

so if i cant have Gail then how about Jenny Bond (Royal Correspondant) ?

#25 Big Bird

Big Bird

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 17 May 2006 - 07:21 am

QUOTE(Nosaj @ Tue 16th May 2006, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who would you like banging helmets wiv/ sliding forward into you when you brake

Absolutely no one. Pillions give me the %&*$#@* !!!!!

However, if I had to choose someone to perv at while they washed the bike for me.... hmmm... maybe one of the Canadian mens gymnastic team. Very nice. I got to see a lot of them on telly when they were here for the Commonwealth Games the other month.

#26 Nosaj

Nosaj

Carpe junky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 07:28 am

QUOTE(Big Bird @ Wed 17th May 2006, 08:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

However, if I had to choose someone to perv at while they washed the bike for me.... hmmm... maybe one of the Canadian mens gymnastic team. Very nice. I got to see a lot of them on telly when they were here for the Commonwealth Games the other month.

i hope you wouldnt want to have a go on there parallell bars Big Bird ? how bout John Prescott

the deputy prime minister in ShiteLand (uk)

#27 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 17 May 2006 - 10:29 am

QUOTE(Emmett @ Tue 16th May 2006, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
rotflmmfao.gif
Man I hope she has a TDM and reads this site, a red '92 most likely, she's an american y'know
Hey, Thomas who'd be your dream pillion.

Pretty much agree with BB as to how much I like pillions.

QUOTE(Big Bird @ Wed 17th May 2006, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I had to give someone a ride it may be Dolly Parton, very small with a great built-in backrest.
Bit top-heavy like the TDM though...
Posted Image

Always tell the truth, it will gratify some of the people and astonish the rest. (Mark Twain)
£

Stebel Nautilus air-horn, Corbin seat, MRA Touring screen, single Delkevic silencer.
"I see by your outfit that you are a spaceman"(MkI (3VD) TDM Review)
Hints for using Carpe-TDM. (photo's, links, etc).

#28 viper_biker

viper_biker

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • TDM model: none yet

Posted 17 May 2006 - 11:20 am

QUOTE(SteveGlover @ Tue 16th May 2006, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't get this. Of all the women you could have on the back, you want Gail Platt?
viperbiker - you gonna explain?

From a previos post I'd said I'd rather poke myself in the eye with a shitty stick and drive a rusty nail through my scrotum with a hammer then have her. Harsh, I know, but true.

QUOTE(Emmett @ Tue 16th May 2006, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dinnae blame Viper, It's all nosaj and his wierd taste, probly rides a 900 tongue.gif

And buy the thou when it's out either next year or the year after. (I've a cheek though, I bought a 400 because I couldn't afford the 750 version of the same bike, although truth be told the '89 version of the 750 will still fetch the guts of £12,000 if in good order)

QUOTE(Nosaj @ Wed 17th May 2006, 08:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, come on, you're giving me nightmares blink.gif smile.gif blink.gif
2005 GSX-R 750, 1991 VFR400 NC30 (road), 1989 VFR400 NC30 (race)

#29 Nosaj

Nosaj

Carpe junky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 12:01 pm

ok ok then Evangeline Lilly out of "LOST" (think thats her name) now you cant argue with that ?

i saw Tamara Beckwith in Monaco last year, shes fit , and Paris Hilton (will they all fit on???)

#30 Minty Hippo

Minty Hippo

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 12:43 pm

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Tue 16th May 2006, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nah how about dame judy dench................?

You mean Dame Jedi Dench.... that was her in the monk outfit in star wars part IV.
I'd like that Jo Brand on the back of the bike. Why?? Sedimentary my dear watson...

1. No advertising scumbag is telling me I should think shes a sex symbol, unlike numerous brainless stick insects and parasitic talentless wanabee somebodys already mentioned in this thread. Which is bleedin obvious I guess..and..(note to self: don't rant)
2. She'd have something very funny to say when we stopped for a fag break....and
3. She'd look worse than me in leathers.
And out of them. rolleyes.gif

#31 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2006 - 12:50 pm

QUOTE(Minty Hippo @ Wed 17th May 2006, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You mean Dame Jedi Dench.... that was her in the monk outfit in star wars part IV.
I'd like that Jo Brand on the back of the bike. Why?? Sedimentary my dear watson...

1. No advertising scumbag is telling me I should think shes a sex symbol, unlike numerous brainless stick insects and parasitic talentless wanabee somebodys already mentioned in this thread. Which is bleedin obvious I guess..and..(note to self: don't rant)
2. She'd have something very funny to say when we stopped for a fag break....and
3. She'd look worse than me in leathers.
And out of them. rolleyes.gif

She'd put some serious stress on that rear shock though.

#32 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 17 May 2006 - 01:42 pm

i think about it this way....if i wouldnt want her sitting on my face i wouldnt want her on the back of my bike....

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#33 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

• 12,211 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 05:03 pm

QUOTE(Nosaj @ Wed 17th May 2006, 08:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

now she is a good looking older woman, very appealing.

as fer Tamara Beckwith and Paris shithead, i can't stand the sight of the pair of them.

#34 Minty Hippo

Minty Hippo

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 07:38 pm

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Wed 17th May 2006, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
now she is a good looking older woman, very appealing.

as fer Tamara Beckwith and Paris shithead, i can't stand the sight of the pair of them.

Wot, not even together in g/g action? Wot about Dame Jedi and Jo Brand? Cor!!! Kof kof, where's me inhaler... wub.gif Dame Jedi could carve up Tamara and Paris with one (ok 2) flicks of her light sabre while muttering "these are not the droids you are looking for", then lop off Jenny Bond's hairy arm just for pushing in at the bar. All the while riding pillion. That wud be impressive.

#35 ChrisG

ChrisG

Resident vulture

• 8,276 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 17 May 2006 - 07:48 pm

QUOTE(amarko5 @ Tue 16th May 2006, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like your thinking huh.gif but i would rather tickle the pink than pot the brown laugh.gif

Mmmmm, Pink's cute.

Viper, you're a sick man. I had to google Gail Platt as I'm personally of the opinion that people who make or watch soap operas should be loaded on a very large raft (long with anyone who makes, watches or intends to enter a reality TV show) and cast in to the Atlantic, whils on fire.

1992 Mk1, 76k miles, Hagon springs, MTC exhaust, 4½ gears Gone now :(
2009 900 abs, 42k miles, Yamaha heated grips, double bubble screen, R&G crash bungs, scottoiler, Autocom, 1500 lumen LED spotlights.

post-1-1152402501.jpgpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#36 viper_biker

viper_biker

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • TDM model: none yet

Posted 17 May 2006 - 11:49 pm

QUOTE(ChrisG @ Wed 17th May 2006, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Viper, you're a sick man.

Hey, it wasn't me who said I'd want her a pillion, I'm off the same opinion as you, I rather lick the sweat from a baboon's nut-sack... sorry, getting a bit defensive.

BEEP... 'Defensive mode now switched off'. smile.gif
2005 GSX-R 750, 1991 VFR400 NC30 (road), 1989 VFR400 NC30 (race)

#37 Nosaj

Nosaj

Carpe junky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 07:33 am

How about Margaret Beckett (A B(liar)r Babe ) ??? blink.gif

#38 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,114 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 18 May 2006 - 08:45 am

Judge Judy....quite frankly I would.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#39 Big Bird

Big Bird

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 09:07 am

QUOTE(viper_biker @ Thu 18th May 2006, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...... I rather lick the sweat from a baboon's nut-sack...

blink.gif blink.gif What the ...???? blink.gif blink.gif

#40 Nosaj

Nosaj

Carpe junky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 09:22 am

QUOTE(dapleb @ Thu 18th May 2006, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Judge Judy....quite frankly I would.

noooooo way, she looks like Nancy Reagan, ive changed my mind, Nancy de lollipopillo

Svens Missus (thats the England football coaches missus ) those nice hairy italiano armpits yum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users