• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:31 pm

QUOTE(catsbum @ Fri 4th May 2012, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was up at 4:31 trying to remove my lungs. Whats your excuse? tongue.gif
Night worker with net access rolleyes.gif
QUOTE(chrisr @ Fri 4th May 2012, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Lee, if you can-The blue spot allen head retaining pins and clipsthe rear caliper slide pinsmirror extender allen boltsa cold start mechanism kitand two chain adjusting bolts and nuts for me please(how much for this lot?)ThanksChris(I'm sure others will want some too!)
Gasp !I'll be up saturday early making all this lot. I have C/S kit, brake pins front and brass chain adjusters in stock, Should be able to make rear pins and extender bolts in time.

Edited by leehenty, 04 May 2012 - 09:38 pm.

2002 900 silver,oil pressure switch with brass 90 degree conversion, RG fork protectors. Wilburs custom made rear Shock with remote hydraulic preload and RG shocktube, Wilburs front springs. Scotoiler with a custom made swing arm delivery unit. Silicone radiator hoses.BMW 1150 handguards with Touratech extensions, Carbon Fibre yoke cover and fender extenda, MRA flip screen, Yamaha Engine bars, SW Motech Centre Stand, Kappa wingrack three box Luggage with E21's as option from the K960 boxes, Zumo 660 satnav on Touratech mount, Led Voltage monitor, Baglux tank cover, Clear LED Rear light, Aux LED brake light, BikeVis bullet LED's under front  nose,Stainless rear axle nut, stainless chain adjusters, stainless wheel spacers front and rear, Probolt Polished Stainless Flanged Hex engine screws, Polished stainless fairing screws, stainless disc bolts. Titanium brake pins front, Probolt Titanium Flanged Hex Front Caliper Bolts & Rear caliper slide pins Adventure Spec Tool tube under rear rack, left and right sides with custom alloy mounts.<p>Top Sellerie double gel pad seat. Carbon Fibre inner dash and side infill panels. Anodised black alloy swingarm pivot bolt covers and footpegs, Nano II Gear indicator.

#23 chrisr

chrisr

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 1,745 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:58 pm

QUOTE(leehenty @ Fri 4th May 2012, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Night worker with net access :rolleyes:Gasp !I'll be up saturday early making all this lot. I have C/S kit, brake pins front and brass chain adjusters in stock, Should be able to make rear pins and extender bolts in time.

Don't worry if you don't have them all, I can wait, I probably won't be fitting this
stuff for a while as I managed to saw through my index finger nail and the top of
my finger today, ouch!

The Blue One : 2004 model owned 2010-2018 much loved, much missed and now living with a man in Scotland
The Black One : 2010 Model Registered 2013 owned 2018 - present.Beowulf Cans. Renthal 755s Grip Puppies,15w fork oil,DL650 handguards,givi engine bars,led spotlights,gipro gear indicator,shortened dogbones,LeeHenty CSM kit and stainless bits,Topsellerie seat,MRA Xcreen,grip puppies.PC III (dynoed). K&N airfilter,Fenda extenda.

#24 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:19 pm

Well. Bit of a Shocker really.

Big Dave was there! Along with Dappers, Guinness and Bondy!

Pics and words coming up

#25 jht

jht

has been here 4ever

• 1,769 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:36 pm

QUOTE(catsbum @ Sun 6th May 2012, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pics and words coming up

It was wasn't it! A rather large WOW moment tongue.gif

Good to meet a bunch of you outside of cyberspace good.gif

There was a black 900 pulling in as we headed off, wasnt another one of us was it?

chrisr, I was slower on way home.. bloody traffic laugh.gif

Edited by jht, 06 May 2012 - 01:36 pm.

Done: Homo sap navigation/ twisty thing on bars to make it go vroom/ grabby thing to make it stop (in front of twisty thing)/ 'leccy things front and rear to make it glow at night/ Sucky + drippy oiler thing to keep chains moist (!!) / Laser Pro Stock Race pipes / bleeding ear drums (see previous mod)
To do: Educate homo sap nav system to operate twisty + grabby things/ get ear plugs

All Trashed Now... Pants... its a Cat B Mwahahaha it lives again!!

Remember every driver is a deaf myoptic twat who is out to kill you, ALWAYS assume they are going to do THE most f*cking DUMBASS, STUPID manouver possible, at the worst possible moment; get past, and get past quick

#26 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:05 pm

QUOTE(catsbum @ Sun 6th May 2012, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pics and words coming up

badgrock.gif

Wonder if they'll make an appearance at the East Anglia G2G next weekend ? unsure.gif

Edited by Studley Ramrod, 06 May 2012 - 02:08 pm.

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#27 big dave

big dave

has been here 4ever

• 1,462 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:16 pm

370 miles round trip (and a possible SP50) to have a cup of coffee and a kitkat with friends old and new, worth it?, you bet !

MOTO GUZZI T3 with Le Mans engine, frisky for an old girl
YAMAHA Tracer 700 

RE Himalayan
Down to 3 toys at the moment, need to go shopping I think

I DON'T DO EXERCISE - if God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put cake on the floor

#28 ChrisG

ChrisG

Resident vulture

• 8,275 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:28 pm

QUOTE(big dave @ Sun 6th May 2012, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and a possible SP50

Ooops. Good to see you though.

1992 Mk1, 76k miles, Hagon springs, MTC exhaust, 4½ gears Gone now :(
2009 900 abs, 42k miles, Yamaha heated grips, double bubble screen, R&G crash bungs, scottoiler, Autocom, 1500 lumen LED spotlights.

post-1-1152402501.jpgpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#29 Frajt

Frajt

Lost at Sea

• PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:37 pm

Who'd have thought the route from the H Cafe back to my house was almost 180 miles and went via Central London & Regents Park..... biggrin.gif
Back home now after a very enjoyable afternoon out & about...... trouble free miles except for the idiots with phones in cars on the A40 coming out of London - still, good to practice filtering.....

It was good to meet you all - nice to put faces to the names - there's no guarantee I'll remember them all though.

Frank
At risk of doing something exciting!

#30 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:54 pm

#31 big dave

big dave

has been here 4ever

• 1,462 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:43 pm

Martin, your signature needs to be exported to Danny and then updated

BD

MOTO GUZZI T3 with Le Mans engine, frisky for an old girl
YAMAHA Tracer 700 

RE Himalayan
Down to 3 toys at the moment, need to go shopping I think

I DON'T DO EXERCISE - if God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put cake on the floor

#32 chrisr

chrisr

has been here 4ever

• 1,745 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:44 pm

QUOTE(Studley Ramrod @ Sun 6th May 2012, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
badgrock.gif

Wonder if they'll make an appearance at the East Anglia G2G next weekend ? unsure.gif

I think Big Dave said he'd come and have a cuppa!

The Blue One : 2004 model owned 2010-2018 much loved, much missed and now living with a man in Scotland
The Black One : 2010 Model Registered 2013 owned 2018 - present.Beowulf Cans. Renthal 755s Grip Puppies,15w fork oil,DL650 handguards,givi engine bars,led spotlights,gipro gear indicator,shortened dogbones,LeeHenty CSM kit and stainless bits,Topsellerie seat,MRA Xcreen,grip puppies.PC III (dynoed). K&N airfilter,Fenda extenda.

#33 Rallyist

Rallyist

Gettin to be an 'Old Bugger'

• 3,250 posts
  • Location:Usually in a Hospital somewhere in the Birmingham area
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:50 am

Yes good day, I left at noon to do RBR East Anglian landmarks, got home about 7 after some 350 miles. good.gif good.gif

This is one of mine.

Edited by Rallyist, 07 May 2012 - 10:52 am.

For a challenging summer try the

Round Britain Rally.....  

1993 TDM 850 Mk1 ..... 2008 TDM 900 ....  1975, 1979, 1982, 1992 Goldwings, Scott, AJS,  Triumph 5TA

#34 ChrisG

ChrisG

Resident vulture

• 8,275 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:51 am

QUOTE(jht @ Sun 6th May 2012, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There was a black 900 pulling in as we headed off, wasnt another one of us was it?

Chris and I stopped for a cuppa with Mark and Gunblaster (er..I think, I'm crap with names) showed up just as we were leaving. Sorry I couldn't stop for a chat, made it to the station to pick the girlfiend up with about a minute to spare biggrin.gif

2009 900 abs, 42k miles, Yamaha heated grips, double bubble screen, R&G crash bungs, scottoiler, Autocom, 1500 lumen LED spotlights.

#35 jht

jht

has been here 4ever

• 1,769 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:10 pm

I think.... I spot dirt

Done: Homo sap navigation/ twisty thing on bars to make it go vroom/ grabby thing to make it stop (in front of twisty thing)/ 'leccy things front and rear to make it glow at night/ Sucky + drippy oiler thing to keep chains moist (!!) / Laser Pro Stock Race pipes / bleeding ear drums (see previous mod)
To do: Educate homo sap nav system to operate twisty + grabby things/ get ear plugs

Remember every driver is a deaf myoptic twat who is out to kill you, ALWAYS assume they are going to do THE most f*cking DUMBASS, STUPID manouver possible, at the worst possible moment; get past, and get past quick

#36 leehenty

leehenty

Backstreet Mechanikin'

• 5,080 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:25 pm

Nice to meet you all, and putting a few faces to names. I can't remember whose the XTZ660 was, very nice wub.gif

Catsbums xtz1200 was very nice as well with lots of touratech stuff on it looks very well sorted. wub.gif

I had a sneaky measure up of various bits, hope he didn't mind.

There was an 850 that looked very well sorted, possibly JHT ? the rider had his son with him.

Hope you all got home safely.

Taking swmbo to a dealer today to sit on a 1200 to check out the pillion fittings, whether she will loosen her normally tight fiscal policy remains to be seen unsure.gif

Edited by leehenty, 07 May 2012 - 02:33 pm.

2002 900 silver,oil pressure switch with brass 90 degree conversion, RG fork protectors. Wilburs custom made rear Shock with remote hydraulic preload and RG shocktube, Wilburs front springs. Scotoiler with a custom made swing arm delivery unit. Silicone radiator hoses.BMW 1150 handguards with Touratech extensions, Carbon Fibre yoke cover and fender extenda, MRA flip screen, Yamaha Engine bars, SW Motech Centre Stand, Kappa wingrack three box Luggage with E21's as option from the K960 boxes, Zumo 660 satnav on Touratech mount, Led Voltage monitor, Baglux tank cover, Clear LED Rear light, Aux LED brake light, BikeVis bullet LED's under front  nose,Stainless rear axle nut, stainless chain adjusters, stainless wheel spacers front and rear, Probolt Polished Stainless Flanged Hex engine screws, Polished stainless fairing screws, stainless disc bolts. Titanium brake pins front, Probolt Titanium Flanged Hex Front Caliper Bolts & Rear caliper slide pins Adventure Spec Tool tube under rear rack, left and right sides with custom alloy mounts.<p>Top Sellerie double gel pad seat. Carbon Fibre inner dash and side infill panels. Anodised black alloy swingarm pivot bolt covers and footpegs, Nano II Gear indicator.

#37 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:40 pm

QUOTE(leehenty @ Mon 7th May 2012, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice to meet you all, and putting a few faces to names. I can't remember whose the XTZ660 was, very nice wub.gif

Catsbums xtz1200 was very nice as well with lots of touratech stuff on it looks very well sorted. wub.gif

I had a sneaky measure up of various bits, hope he didn't mind.

There was an 850 that looked very well sorted, possibly JHT ? the rider had his son with him.

Hope you all got home safely.

Taking swmbo to a dealer today to sit on a 1200 to check out the pillion fittings, whether she will loosen her normally tight fiscal policy remains to be seen unsure.gif

I saw yer!
tongue.gif

And you should have asked for a run on her.

Edited by catsbum, 07 May 2012 - 03:41 pm.

#38 Manx1200

Manx1200

has been here 4ever

• 1,040 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:41 pm

"Taking swmbo to a dealer today to sit on a 1200 to check out the pillion fittings, whether she will loosen her normally tight fiscal policy remains to be seen "

I tried that, the silence was deafening and the frost hit the back window rotflmmfao.gif
I took it as a no.
MotoGuzzi Norge 1200GT. for Euro touring
Triumph Street Triple. For those hooligan moments......
Beta Alp 200. For falling off In muddy bits.
I suffer from C.D.O. It's like O.C.D. but all the letters are in the correct order, just as they should be.

banner1.jpg

#39 ChrisG

ChrisG

Resident vulture

• 8,275 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:13 pm

It might look fully sorted out to you and I but he always seems to have something more planned for it biggrin.gif

#40 jht

jht

has been here 4ever

• 1,769 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:51 pm

Aye, that'll be me & Z cool.gif

QUOTE(ChrisG @ Mon 7th May 2012, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It might look fully sorted out to you and I but he always seems to have something more planned for it biggrin.gif

Oi!! I resemble that remark! laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users