seems to like Carpe

• 73 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:55 am

ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE MT 2011 OF THE GERMAN TDM-FORUM

Date: 23.June-26.June 2011
(Corpus Christi weekend)

Region: Thuringian Forest
The Thuringian Forest is the motorcycling-area in Germany with the best asphalt, really nice rides, and above all - not crowded. Let's change the latter for a long weekend.

Accommodation
Volker Fun-biker has succeeded in coaxing the Lindner Group to a sensational offer for the Hotel Heubacher Hoehe in Masserberg.
The hotel is located directly at the "Rennsteig" has a large indoor pool with sauna etc for free use. There are plenty of spa services available for your exterior well-being and a beer garden for your interior.

The rooms are partially not that large, but comfortable - all with shower/bath and toilet, TV etc.

Meals will be buffet for breakfast and dinner. More details to be defined.

The room prices depend on the category - freshly renovated rooms are called "Comfort" and cost a little more, those with the old standard are called "Classic" rooms and cost slightly less. But both should be okay.

For outdoor enthusiasts and claustrophobics, there is also space for tents on the premises.

In Masserberg (2 km) and even in Heubach, there are also several other apartments, guest houses and other accommodations.

More details (mostly in German) about the event can be found in the German forum.

The booking process for our meeting is now open. Depending on the response, the entire hotel is completely ours.

What is available?
Single (but not an infinite number), double and family rooms (= 32m², bedroom for the parents with a double bed, small living area with sofa bed for max. 2 children, for children age 3 and up complimentary Kids Club available), and space for 10 tents.

How much?
Single: € 48 (Classic) and € 53 (Comfort) per person per night HB
Double: € 40 (Classic) and € 45 (Comfort) per person per night HB
Family room: € 48 (Classic) and € 53 (Comfort) per adult per night HB
Children under seven years completely free of charge
Children under 12: € 14 per night HB
Children under 16: € 25 per night HB
Tent: € 5 per tent per night, € 25 half board per person per day (optional)

No deposit needed. You pay on site.

How to book?
First coordinate with your room mates. Only then book the room. The booking is per room/tent, not per person.
Once you completed that, go to this page
http://www.tdm-forum...ooking_mt11.php. Your booking is binding.

If you book a tent, you can check the half-board option.

Be aware that the booking form is available in 3 languages. To switch, use the "[ D | E | F ]" switchbox at the top right of the form

By when do I have to book?
The hotel has not set a reservation stop date as of now. We would first like to wait for the response and then decide what quota for late bookings can be kept available. If you want to be sure to sleep in the hotel, book early.

For questions concerning the hotel and your booking please contact:
heike.hoernlein@lindner.de
Phone +49 (36874) 93712

If you want to use the spa services, please check the spa brochure on the hotel's home page (http://www.lindner.de/en/WPHH/index_html) and make your appointments directly with the hotel. Pre-ordering is advisable!

Using other accomodations
Those who do not stay in or outside the hotel, please send a confirmation email to buchungen-mt2011@tdm-forum.net with the following information:
  • Name
  • Nick
  • Arrival
  • Departure
  • Quarters

You can still order half board in our hotel for € 25, or dinner only for € 15. IF we have a BBQ, we will communicate the prices later.

Important Note/Disclaimer:
We are not a travel agent. For all bookings - cancellations - accommodation and other services the conditions of the hotel apply. There is noone in the TDMF or organization team who is liable for anything in this regard, or putting his head on the block for you, not even for prices, information, good weather or the absence of diseases.

#2 Geordie Guy

Geordie Guy

Carpe Citizen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,502 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:53 am

Thanks for sorting this Lars good.gif

I've booked a room Thursday 23rd - Sunday 26th June.

Will be camping on the way over and back, so need a bit of comfort in the middle.

Cheers, Ivan

Edited by Geordie Guy, 15 July 2010 - 12:02 pm.

I'm a TDM SNOB !!!!     "Adventure before Dementia"  

Kawasaki GT550, XJ900 Diversion, 2002 TDM 900 , 2008 TDM 900a, 2010 TDM 900a.

#3 Guest_Matt_G_*

Guest_Matt_G_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:01 pm

Think I'm going to have to attend this one! drinks.gif

#4 stu

stu

full o shoite

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 2,060 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:35 pm

Any one I've actually met off here that would consider sharing a Classic double room? Not much more than camping.

PM me to save the embarrassment ph34r.gif

Stu

#5 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:32 pm

QUOTE(Geordie Guy @ Thu 15th Jul 2010, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for sorting this Lars good.gif

I've booked a room Thursday 23rd - Sunday 26th June.
wifgeni.gif

Will be camping on the way over and back, so need a bit of comfort in the middle.

Cheers, Ivan

Im with Ivan and booked, I am not missing this,

Wheres Trevini? rolleyes.gif

Stu, I've booked a single comfort room, for the sake of a few euros, it's worth it, I can snore away and make a mess.

Edited by CatsBum, 15 July 2010 - 04:34 pm.

#6 Matt101

Matt101

full o shoite

• 2,391 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:34 pm

Booked 23rd till 26th Thursday and leaving Monday Looks like this will be a good one!

Matt

Edited by Matt101, 15 July 2010 - 07:29 pm.

#7 Moose

Moose

Master Cake Baker

• 3,312 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:49 pm

23rd - 26th inclusive is it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carpe-TDM.net - A place where everyone can have their cake and eat it!!!!!

TDM900/A 2007 Black, DL650 XTZ1200 Super Ten Handguards, Oxford Heated Grips, Double Bubble Screen, Fenda Extenda, Pipe Werx Oval Black SL Zorsts, R+G Crash Bungs, Mirror Extenders, Wilbers Rear Shock with Remote Hydraulic Preload, Wilbers Progressive Fork Springs, Scottoiler Touring Kit, Clear LED Rear Light Unit, Clear Indicators, PUIG Bellypan, V46 + 2 x E41 Keyless Luggage, Black Renthal 755 Medium Road Bars with Brace, 3 x 12v Accessory Socket, Beowolf Rad Guard.

TDM has moved on, i now own a Black 2009 Honda VFR 800 VTEC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Without cake, we are merely just people who ride bikes

#8 Guest_trevini_*

Guest_trevini_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:50 pm

QUOTE(CatsBum @ Thu 15th Jul 2010, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im with Ivan and booked, I am not missing this,

Wheres Trevini? rolleyes.gif

I'm in, but not booked yet - happy to share a room, but I snore (apparently).

Also, I haven't looked too much at routes yet, but was thinking of a ferry from Harwich to Hook of Holland. If anyone wants to do the same, I live about 1 3/4 hrs from Harwich and have garden/floor space for anyone who wanted to stay over the night before.

#9 Moose

Moose

Master Cake Baker

• 3,312 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:38 pm

Me and Trev are all booked up for a Double room with twin beds as i still ride an 850 rotflmmfao.gif

Proper looking forward to this good.gif

TDM900/A 2007 Black, DL650 XTZ1200 Super Ten Handguards, Oxford Heated Grips, Double Bubble Screen, Fenda Extenda, Pipe Werx Oval Black SL Zorsts, R+G Crash Bungs, Mirror Extenders, Wilbers Rear Shock with Remote Hydraulic Preload, Wilbers Progressive Fork Springs, Scottoiler Touring Kit, Clear LED Rear Light Unit, Clear Indicators, PUIG Bellypan, V46 + 2 x E41 Keyless Luggage, Black Renthal 755 Medium Road Bars with Brace, 3 x 12v Accessory Socket, Beowolf Rad Guard.

#10 Guest_trevini_*

Guest_trevini_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:40 pm

Cheers Andy. Bring your earplugs!

#11 Moose

Moose

Master Cake Baker

• 3,312 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:43 pm

you might wanna bring a nose clip rotflmmfao.gif

#12 Guest_trevini_*

Guest_trevini_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:48 pm

Booking confirmation received banana.gif Only been back 2 days and got the next one booked already.

#13 TeDeum

TeDeum

age(d) by almonds

• 1,736 posts
  • TDM model: 2001

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:18 pm

Myself and the Lovely Mrs TeDeum are booked, arriving Thursday, departing Monday. Bring it on!

2001 TDM. 1990 Serow. 2004 DRZ400.  3 bikes, four cylinders. Who needs more?

Visit My Website

"Caelum non animum mutant qui trans mare current" Horace.

"A Pint of Plain is Your Only Man"

Founder of TSRMCMAS.

#14 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:16 pm

QUOTE(TeDeum @ Thu 15th Jul 2010, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Myself and the Lovely Mrs TeDeum are booked, arriving Thursday, departing Monday. Bring it on!

clapping.gif giveusahug.gif clapping.gif

#15 Lars

Lars

seems to like Carpe

• 73 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:15 pm

I am happy to see your enthusiasm! good.gif

But there seems to be a potential confusion: You specify your days of arrival and departure. That is, if you specify the 26th for departure you would move out of your room before noon on the 26th. Of course you pay "per night", not for both arrival AND departure day.

I hope this explains it well and does not add to confusion unsure.gif

#16 Moose

Moose

Master Cake Baker

• 3,312 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:22 pm

So if i read this right then it is only 3 nights not 4 (Thursday 23rd, Friday 24th, Saturday 25th) then Sunday 26th under the stars

#17 Geordie Guy

Geordie Guy

Carpe Citizen

• 3,502 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:25 pm

Just doublely, make sure you understand !!!

The second date you put in is your departure date !

26th means you have a bed on Sat night 25th and leave Sunday 26th June.

27th Means you have a bed Sunday night and leave Monday 27th June.

So I am staying Sunday night and leaving Monday.

Cheers, Ivan
I'm a TDM SNOB !!!!     "Adventure before Dementia"  

Kawasaki GT550, XJ900 Diversion, 2002 TDM 900 , 2008 TDM 900a, 2010 TDM 900a.

#18 3vd

3vd

PM Sent

• 2,665 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:33 pm

Cool we're in, me and the boy.

Can ma mate come on his VFR800Fi ?

#19 Moose

Moose

Master Cake Baker

• 3,312 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:36 pm

Me and Trev are the same as you Ivan .................................... I think laugh.gif

#20 Guest_trevini_*

Guest_trevini_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:41 pm

QUOTE(Moose @ Thu 15th Jul 2010, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Me and Trev are the same as you Ivan .................................... I think laugh.gif

The booking confirmation I got says 23rd to 27th, so yeah, same as Ivan.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users