#1 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 05 January 2020 - 05:29 pm

The visor stay mechanism finally broke on my trusty AGV Numo today. A new visor is £60 ish, so it could be a new hat.
Anyone got or had experience of the LS2? Didn't have my size when trying this morning, but looks impressive....
Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#2 Favs

Favs

Sir Cumference

• 4,391 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 05 January 2020 - 07:07 pm

Read the title and thought it was a boiler question - whose eyes are these eyes. Can't help either way.

Single-handedly reviving the Wave.

2008 reg. Black TDM 900 ABS

#3 jono49

jono49

has been here 4ever

• 1,183 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 05 January 2020 - 11:16 pm

Cheap and cheerful Cap'n I have an open faced jobbie and what it say's on the tin (Budget) Lot's of sales in the stealers at this time of year...get browsing!

Don't get confused between my personality
and my attitude. My personality is who I am,
my attitude depends on who YOU are!

Skinny people are easy to kidnap.....Stay safe and eat cake!!!!!

#4 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• 1,741 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 06 January 2020 - 07:08 am

Thanks Jono, it's what I was thinking. It's just that I've usually spent more on hats before the AGV, but have been happy with that. Just browsing in the shop yesterday and was recommended the LS2 and it seemed good for the price.

Anywhooo, fixed the visor now, so plenty of time for interweb browsing and bargain hunting!!

Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#5 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 06 January 2020 - 01:02 pm

Although budget they seem pretty decent Pete, i would have bought one cept wouldnt sit on me noggin proper..

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#6 jono49

jono49

has been here 4ever

• 1,183 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 06 January 2020 - 11:04 pm

Couldn't knock putty into that shape! :D

Don't get confused between my personality
and my attitude. My personality is who I am,
my attitude depends on who YOU are!

Skinny people are easy to kidnap.....Stay safe and eat cake!!!!!

#7 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 07 January 2020 - 08:37 am

Couldn't knock putty into that shape! :D

:lol:.............twat  :P 

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users