6 replies to this topic

#1 NigelB

NigelB

sticking around

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 31 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:34 am

Dark blue, 2002 model showing a genuine 26K miles from new.

I’ve owned it since 2006 since when it’s always been garaged, dealer serviced and maintained. History with me is documented with all receipts and MOTs. It had the big (£500) 25K service three years ago since when for a variety of reasons it’s had little use. It lives on a battery optimiser when not in use and will come with a fresh MOT and both keys/alarm fobs. It’s wearing a pair of BT21s with plenty of life left in them.

The original toolkit is under the seat and the owner’s manual, a service manual on CD and various useful tips from the forums are included.

It’s fitted with a Yamaha fender extender, a rear hugger and a Scottoiler and I’ve added a centre stand, a touring screen (the original comes with it) a Puig belly pan, Acerbis hand guards with wind deflectors and a Yamaha top box (new price about £500). The top box was bought second hand and had previously been damaged and repaired; it’s fully functional with two keys but does have some marks visible.

Performance wise it’s had the airbox mod done, the throttle bodies balanced, a K&N filter and a pair of Fuel cans fitted. The original cans come with it.  I’ve adjusted the slow running mixture so that it starts first touch, ticks over smoothly at about 1100rpm and pulls strongly and smoothly right through the range, comfortably returning 50+mpg in normal use.

It does have one or two minor marks including a scrape on the right hand side of the belly pan from a zero speed tumble on an adverse cambered car park but I was underneath it when it fell and absorbed most of it, thankfully nothing permanent.

Located in Norfolk, contact me here for any further information or to inspect.

I’m asking £2,850 ono. Cash on collection.

Attached File  P1000703.JPG   264.83KB   0 downloadsAttached File  P1000704.JPG   399.58KB   0 downloadsAttached File  P1000705.JPG   230.81KB   1 downloadsAttached File  P1000706.JPG   208.25KB   0 downloadsAttached File  P1000707a.jpg   369.63KB   0 downloads

#2 NigelB

NigelB

sticking around

• 31 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 08:39 am

£500 REDUCTION FOR CARPE MEMBERS.

NOW ASKING ONLY £2350(FIRM) AS i NEED THE SPACE TO ACCOMMODATE IT'S REPLACEMENT.

#3 Gdogg

Gdogg

has been here 4ever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 06 May 2018 - 07:15 am

£500 REDUCTION FOR CARPE MEMBERS.

NOW ASKING ONLY £2350(FIRM) AS i NEED THE SPACE TO ACCOMMODATE IT'S REPLACEMENT.

Which is ???   :clapping:

<p> Now Sold 😔......850 MK2A 4TX6 in Silver, Stainless steel hand rolled slip on end can, stainless 2into1 headers, K&N air filter, Hagon progressive front springs, Gdogg modified rear shock, Else Made "Ridgeback" Gel Seat, Gdogg under seat fender extender, Powrspark leads, Carbon fiber effect vinyl wrap fairing decals & logos, Michelin Pilot Road2's, V-Strom hand guards, Givi monorack & box (colour matched side rails).

#4 NigelB

NigelB

sticking around

• 31 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:55 am

KTM Duke 690......

#5 Gdogg

Gdogg

has been here 4ever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:19 pm

KTM Duke 690......

Nice, be easier to move about I'd have thought and will be a good laugh through town and in the twisty bits, mental things by all accounts !

Isn't that the one with the most BHP from a mass produced four stroke single ?

Have  you got any fillings ! ??  :hide:  :lol:

<p> Now Sold 😔......850 MK2A 4TX6 in Silver, Stainless steel hand rolled slip on end can, stainless 2into1 headers, K&N air filter, Hagon progressive front springs, Gdogg modified rear shock, Else Made "Ridgeback" Gel Seat, Gdogg under seat fender extender, Powrspark leads, Carbon fiber effect vinyl wrap fairing decals & logos, Michelin Pilot Road2's, V-Strom hand guards, Givi monorack & box (colour matched side rails).

#6 NigelB

NigelB

sticking around

• 31 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 09:33 am

That's the one. Fancied some summer fun around the minor roads of Norfolk, BTW, the tyres are BT23s not the BT21s I quoted in the original ad..

#7 NigelB

NigelB

sticking around

• 31 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 02:21 pm

TDM is now sold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users