drewpy

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 31 March 2018 - 09:56 pm

Went to the Rivvy Easter egg run today.

Had a great time, i got there really early but I needn't have worried as I met loads of peeps who were friendly and god for a chat.

Went for a brew at the bottom Barn first and there was the Prototype CCM Scrambler built around the Spitfire chassis.

Talked to a couple of lads nearby and it turns out he is the designer and gave me the full tour of the bike.

Mi7Tcx2.jpg

had to take a picky of mine too seeing as its the first time with the new 17" wheel and Michelin P5

LkVEF3L.jpg

tracks lovely now as more weight is on the front. I even met another TDM owner, Boltonwill  who invited me to his pub in Farnworth sometime :)

"As I Lay Rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I skid and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride"

Mods; Oil pressure switch, neoprene rear inner mudguard, scottoiler, highway pegs,  fenda extenda, 1999 carbs and airbox, Kais suspension setup, later clutch springs, LED lamps, Metmachex swingarm, Hagon Shock, Oxford heated grips, 4 way fused accessory Bus, 17" 3CV front wheel, Michellin R6 tyres, GPS speedo, 5' ignition advance.

#2 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:53 am

I met loads of peeps who were friendly and god for a chat.

Well I suppose if he organised this Easter thing it's only right he shows up early.

Sounds like it were a goodn.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#3 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 01 April 2018 - 09:08 am

:lol:

Decent turnout by the looks of it, no eggs on show though. :unsure2:

I used to live in Bolton and my Uncle had a couple o pubs around there back in the 90's.

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#4 boltonwill

boltonwill

seems to like Carpe

• 71 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 01 April 2018 - 12:14 pm

all are welcome to my pub anytime any of you are in and around Bolton its the Railway hotel on Egerton st farnworth and was good talking to you drewpy.

i really enjoyed the day of course my main aim was to see other tdms

#5 drewpy

drewpy

has been here 4ever

• 1,753 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 03:28 pm

all are welcome to my pub anytime any of you are in and around Bolton its the Railway hotel on Egerton st farnworth and was good talking to you drewpy.

i really enjoyed the day of course my main aim was to see other tdms

well you saw One :D

yes god was there but didn't see him to talk too.

lots of eggs, probably around 500 but you've all seen what an easter egg looks like ;)

here's the photo snagged from the facebook page

nN2GuGf.jpg

Edited by drewpy, 01 April 2018 - 03:56 pm.

"As I Lay Rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I skid and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride"

Mods; Oil pressure switch, neoprene rear inner mudguard, scottoiler, highway pegs,  fenda extenda, 1999 carbs and airbox, Kais suspension setup, later clutch springs, LED lamps, Metmachex swingarm, Hagon Shock, Oxford heated grips, 4 way fused accessory Bus, 17" 3CV front wheel, Michellin R6 tyres, GPS speedo, 5' ignition advance.

#6 TKH

TKH

full o shoite

• 2,199 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 02 April 2018 - 03:46 pm

well you saw One :D

yes god was there but didn't see him to talk too.

lots of eggs, probably around 500 but you've all seen what an easter egg looks like ;)

here's the photo snagged from the facebook page

nN2GuGf.jpg

My teeth hurt just looking at all that chocolate!

#7 drewpy

drewpy

has been here 4ever

• 1,753 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:13 pm

well I just got the total number eggs collected and I was being a bit moderate.

The total was 914 Easter Eggs, wow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users