#41 fixitsan

fixitsan

Carpe Citizen

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,668 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 19 April 2018 - 06:05 pm

On tours, I am a bit jealous of these lads, doing Europe on 125s :)

900 with better bits. Owes me nothing, Makes me smile

#42 Apache

Apache

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:33 pm

Great video fixitsan..made me laugh. 61 this year and I have a ybr125 I used to use for local running about and squirting through traffic..should sell it really but it's gone to the back of the garage to be pulled out again when I can no longer cock a leg over a TDM (many years hopefully) so I can still tour. It intrigues me to do a tour at 40 - 50 mph on D roads at 120 mpg....

#43 Quartermaster

Quartermaster

900 going for ... 1000cc?

• 927 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:10 pm

On again tonight at 9.00 ITV4

'73 Honda CB500 Four, Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Triumph Tiger Sport 660.

#44 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,105 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:47 pm

They was playing with a little cr80 or summat today.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#45 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 09 May 2018 - 10:02 pm

Those orange bikes you spotted mighta been Laverda Jotas, they were on tonite. :)  3 orange wans and a few others all lined up on his lawn.

That CCM Spitfire looks like a lorra fun.

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#46 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,105 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:57 am

Ahh yeah sounds right. 5 or 6 on a lion, one looked more race/faired than t others.

Will be a little midgut scrambler IN a few weeks then.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#47 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:04 am

Quite enjoyed that one last night, Spitfire does look fun, the fella said you need to be a fatty to ride a Jota, that's me sorted then :)

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#48 Quartermaster

Quartermaster

900 going for ... 1000cc?

• 927 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:07 am

Quite enjoyed that one last night, Spitfire does look fun, the fella said you need to be a fatty to ride a Jota, that's me sorted then :)

Having only had the briefest of rides on a Mirage 1200, yes it was fairly heavy, but the weight was high up and that made it a bit tricky to handle. Good engine though.

'73 Honda CB500 Four, Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Triumph Tiger Sport 660.

#49 drewpy

drewpy

has been here 4ever

• 1,754 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 10 May 2018 - 09:27 pm

I met one of the designers of the spitfire a few times at Rivvy (Near Bolton) they have another model in the pipeline but he wouldn't say what it was, unless it was that bobber thing with white wall tyres.

Allen Millyard's Honda 6 was a beast, I follow him on facebook and it was def a labour of love

"As I Lay Rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I skid and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride"

Mods; Oil pressure switch, neoprene rear inner mudguard, scottoiler, highway pegs,  fenda extenda, 1999 carbs and airbox, Kais suspension setup, later clutch springs, LED lamps, Metmachex swingarm, Hagon Shock, Oxford heated grips, 4 way fused accessory Bus, 17" 3CV front wheel, Michellin R6 tyres, GPS speedo, 5' ignition advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users