Posted 15 April 2006 - 08:02 am

To get an overview of who and when:

post when you are arriving and when you are leaving
how many will be in your party
and what accomodation you have arranged

to see the details of the RTT06 location and dates,
check the other Pinned thread in this section

section in old forum

Edith and myself will be arriving on friday and leaving on that tuesday moring.

Edited by Guinness, 24 April 2006 - 03:37 pm.

I'm an insomniac agnostic dyslexic. I lay awake at night and wonder if there really is a dog.

yamaha : xv535/92-92 | red TDM850/92-05 | silver TDM900A/05-

get them here

#2 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2006 - 09:32 am

Hello, I'm arriving Friday morning and I'll be there till monday evening.

I'll be on me own, and staying in a tent(space booked).

#3 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 15 April 2006 - 11:44 am

Friday
Monday
One
None
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#4 stu

stu

full o shoite

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 2,060 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 15 April 2006 - 02:21 pm

FFS I can't remember what I booked - didn't we do all this on the old forum? unsure.gif

<checks>

Nope blink.gif

I'm sure I booked 2 nights from Friday, it'll be solo, might be on the Mk 1 B)

Dammit, I'll have to check rolleyes.gif

Stu

#5 ROB1

ROB1

Knight of Postsalot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 15 April 2006 - 04:44 pm

arriving fri evening 4 in my group.staying 2 nites in the pub.

#6 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 15 April 2006 - 10:58 pm

arriving fri, staying in the pub, hotel, or wahtever its called, leaving sunda.

travelling solo.

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#7 Spongey

Spongey

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 17 April 2006 - 12:20 am

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Sat 15th Apr 2006, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
arriving fri, staying in the pub, hotel, or wahtever its called, leaving sunda.

travelling solo.

Me too! Travelling in convoy with Wicky I think; also sharing a room! Poor sod!!

Cheers,

Dave

#8 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• 5,324 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 17 April 2006 - 11:37 am

Travelling solo, Bongo, trailer (bike well secured this time blink.gif ), arriving Friday, prolly leaving Monday morn......................still trying to negotiate a better deal from the feckers.....they see the bongo as some gigantic motorhome unsure.gif

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#9 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 18 April 2006 - 01:39 pm

i'll be travelling up on the friday morning from Reading area.
anyone else wanna ride up with me or is there another group i can meet up with?
i'm flexible on times.

i booked a spare bunk from someone? who was it? was it you?
cant find it on old site, i seem to remember some banter about us snoring?
wicky was it you?

edit: found it http://www.carpe-tdm...er=asc&start=15
amarko5 - it was your spare bunk. that still ok?

Edited by Toneski, 18 April 2006 - 01:45 pm.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#10 bondy

bondy

850 going for 900

• 852 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 01:56 pm

I tink me and mrs Bondy are arriving Friday and leaving Monday, oops sorry Tuesday am.

Edited by bondy, 25 April 2006 - 05:34 pm.

#11 TDMBob

TDMBob

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 109 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 18 April 2006 - 10:10 pm

travel Friday for Friday evening going Sunday Morning for France will be joined on Saturday night by 3 Harleys and Honda Valkrey all booked in the Inn.

cheers Bob

#12 unclesumo

unclesumo

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 140 posts
  • TDM model: 1998

Posted 18 April 2006 - 10:59 pm

Cant remember wot I booked now, will have to give em a bell. Definately Fri & Sat night, possibly Sun. Gurly on the pillion, staying under canvas.

#13 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 18 April 2006 - 11:23 pm

QUOTE(Toneski @ Tue 18th Apr 2006, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'll be travelling up on the friday morning from Reading area.
anyone else wanna ride up with me or is there another group i can meet up with?
i'm flexible on times.

i booked a spare bunk from someone? who was it? was it you?
cant find it on old site, i seem to remember some banter about us snoring?
wicky was it you?

edit: found it http://www.carpe-tdm...er=asc&start=15
amarko5 - it was your spare bunk. that still ok?

Tony oil be travelling up with Davida and possibly Dapleb (depending on whether we can all agree a route!!!!) either way someone will tek ya under their wing.....

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#14 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 01:16 pm

anyone heard from amarko5 ?

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#15 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts
  • Location:On Hartside more often than not ! But Live in Carlisle UK
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 25 April 2006 - 04:33 pm

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Wed 19th Apr 2006, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tony oil be travelling up with Davida and possibly Dapleb (depending on whether we can all agree a route!!!!) either way someone will tek ya under their wing.....

you called laugh.gif

Toni if you read thorugh the other threads you will soon realise that i never actually got a bunk booked and was TOO LATE (doh) i seem to remember me and you started asking other people if they had any spare room blink.gif

so as usuall i have ballsed up and now have nowhere to stay. (although i can travel daily in half hour from my house)

sorry dashing off to get some food beofore 12 hour nights i will check with sykeside again tomorrow afters and see what's happening good.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have a Ghost S and i'm not afraid to use it !

A Beast in Orange Called KaTie eM 

"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul".

"So you just ride somewhere, eat cake and then ride back".

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet."

" I We're Ridin so Fast , I we're sucking Rabbits from the Hedges "   {Guy Martin}

#16 bondy

bondy

850 going for 900

• 852 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 05:38 pm

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Wed 19th Apr 2006, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If me and Mrs Bondy get our shit together can we meet up with use guys somewhere.

#17 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 06:45 pm

QUOTE(amarko5 @ Tue 25th Apr 2006, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Toni if you read thorugh the other threads you will soon realise that i never actually got a bunk booked and was TOO LATE (doh) i seem to remember me and you started asking other people if they had any spare room blink.gif

oh bugger.
anyone got a spare bunk (or 2) for friday/saturday/sunday nights?

QUOTE(bondy @ Tue 25th Apr 2006, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If me and Mrs Bondy get our shit together can we meet up with use guys somewhere.

i'm up for meeting up, where is everyone coming from?
I'll be somewhere in the Reading area.

My TDM :

#18 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:10 pm

G has two bunks for grabs...not sure what days he means http://www.carpe-tdm...p?showtopic=428

I phoned em a couple of days back and they still had camping available (and 17 campervan pitches...not a surprise at their prices!).

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#19 bondy

bondy

850 going for 900

• 852 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:20 pm

Finally managed to rope in me Blackbird riding brother, look out Lake District hedges here he comes.

#20 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:37 pm

Hahahaha Hedgehog returns....and Spongey Dave....its gonna be a blast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users