3 replies to this topic

#1 Latestarter

Latestarter

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 01 May 2017 - 08:08 pm

I'm very conscious of my family roots, a 'Sunderland Mackem through and through' but born in Swindon. But my home town is what I'm really proud of, you see I'm a Bassett lad 'Royal Wootton Bassett' to be precise; grew up there and today on my ride I out took time to take some photos with the war memorial in the background.

The people of Wootton Bassett need to take pride in what they done for all those families when the repatriations were coming in from RAF Lyneham.

I'm a Basset lad and proud of it.

2003 TDM900 in Galaxy Blue with 32k on the clock

Scottolier, TDM Gel Saddle, Blue HEL Brake Line Upgrade Feeding Blue Spot Callipers. Air Intake Mod,

Oxford Heated Grips, Polisport Handguards, RM-G Crash bars & Centre Stand, Givi
Touring & Double Bubble Screens, Bar Risers, Renthal 755 Riser Bars,
Givi E22N Panniers & Top Box, Clear Indicator Lens Conversation, Clear LED Rear Light Conversion, Mirror Extenders, TDM Stainless Radiator Cover and Stainless Screen Screws, SP Performance Carbon Tri-Oval Cans,
HID Headlight Upgrade, DRL Spotlights and Still Spending But Dont Tell The Wife!!

#2 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 01 May 2017 - 08:28 pm

Noice wan. I are a Wiltshire lad too. :-)
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#3 Catteeclan

Catteeclan

full o shoite

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 2,433 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:03 am

Plan to go through next time we take the bikes down to see daughter in Bath.

2002 TDM900 Yellow

#4 Gdogg

Gdogg

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 1,160 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:05 am

I'm very conscious of my family roots, a 'Sunderland Mackem through and through' but born in Swindon. But my home town is what I'm really proud of, you see I'm a Bassett lad 'Royal Wootton Bassett' to be precise; grew up there and today on my ride I out took time to take some photos with the war memorial in the background.

The people of Wootton Bassett need to take pride in what they done for all those families when the repatriations were coming in from RAF Lyneham.

I'm a Basset lad and proud of it.

I've got family in Vowley View, they've been there for yonks, smart slice of our little country  :good:

Edited by Gdogg, 13 May 2017 - 07:05 am.

<p> Now Sold 😔......850 MK2A 4TX6 in Silver, Stainless steel hand rolled slip on end can, stainless 2into1 headers, K&N air filter, Hagon progressive front springs, Gdogg modified rear shock, Else Made "Ridgeback" Gel Seat, Gdogg under seat fender extender, Powrspark leads, Carbon fiber effect vinyl wrap fairing decals & logos, Michelin Pilot Road2's, V-Strom hand guards, Givi monorack & box (colour matched side rails).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users