#1 Snowbird

Snowbird

Carpe Regular

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • Pip
  • 108 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 10 October 2019 - 05:40 pm

WooHoo! I finally got the front brake disk I ordered back in june from M & P today, the rear took long enough to turn up but at least that appeared a month ago.

If you want TSUBoss disk's (well they are cheap) check they have stock first 'cos their back order takes forever.

Good job I wasn't in a hurry really.

Current toys: '99 XT600E, 2000 4TX, '82 Princess 30DS (where the username comes from), No longer a '03 Fazer thou.

Save the planet, it's the only one with beer!

#2 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,461 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 10 October 2019 - 08:04 pm

Blimey you must have some patience, i stopped buying from M&P because delivery is so slow from them, ebay has been atrocious of late re deliveries, mostly through Royal Mail as it happens..

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space  :) Sorted and on the Road Mick :P :P it's the bike that Jack built ;)

#3 Snowbird

Snowbird

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 108 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 11 October 2019 - 05:42 pm

Not a case of patience, more a case of not using it anyway and having 2x 2week holidays in between and other stuff to do and forgetting to chase up my bloody disks, lazyness also plays a large part in not chasing up the parts I couldn't be arsed doing, that said it's now fitted along with an optimate wired to both bikes so I don't have to worry about the batteries over winter.

I'm a dab hand at putting off a 30 minute job for 2 years.......... :hide:

Current toys: '99 XT600E, 2000 4TX, '82 Princess 30DS (where the username comes from), No longer a '03 Fazer thou.

Save the planet, it's the only one with beer!

#4 TKH

TKH

has been here 4ever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 11 October 2019 - 06:05 pm

Not a case of patience, more a case of not using it anyway and having 2x 2week holidays in between and other stuff to do and forgetting to chase up my bloody disks, lazyness also plays a large part in not chasing up the parts I couldn't be arsed doing, that said it's now fitted along with an optimate wired to both bikes so I don't have to worry about the batteries over winter.

I'm a dab hand at putting off a 30 minute job for 2 years.......... :hide:

Why do something today when you can put it off until tomorrow! or mañana as our Spanish cousins say.

2008 black 900, Stebel 134db, Givi 42 ltr top box, Kapa rack, ciggy lighter, heated grips, BMW hand guards, tank bag, soft panniers, PR2s front and rear, K&N airfilter, airbox mod.,Bikevis lights, handlebar offset risers,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users