#1 Bobajob

Bobajob

Knight of Postsalot

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:26 pm

Think it was TDMTam accompanied by a GS?
1997 TDM850 MKII - Yamaha/Krauser panniers, Nexxus,cut down screen No Screen!, Osram nightbreakers, PR2s, Interphone F4. Missing her already and on the hunt for a newbie!

#2 TDMTAM

TDMTAM

Carpe Citizen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,205 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:16 pm

Twas me indeed, I was the official BMW recovery vehicle for the GS :lol:
There should have been a 750 Virago following but he did not like overtaking on the Lomond rd.
That was us heading back after a run up to Oban via The Rest and be Thankful for a roll and Black pudding for breakfast then stopping at Oban for some seafood on the pier. Great run out good weather but some of the roads were slippy in places with leaves and pine needles.
TAM

Attached Files

Edited by TDMTAM, 22 October 2012 - 02:41 pm.

2008 TDM 900 in BLACK, MRA Vario, DL handguards & more to come
1994 TDM 850 mkI Silver, with Blueflame end can, Gone to a new owner & I kinda miss her!

th_09062006104.jpg th_02012009095.jpg

Only a Biker knows why a Dog sticks it head out the car window

#3 Bobajob

Bobajob

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:40 pm

Nice one Tam. I was out for a quick blast up to Arrochar then down the washboard to Helensburgh. Was doing well till I hit loads of mud along Loch Long from the recent rains which activated my traction control warning system (sphincter) so took it easy from then on.

Cracking photo at the top of the Rest!

Here's one of mine on the washboard looking across toward the Rest.

Bob

Attached Files

1997 TDM850 MKII - Yamaha/Krauser panniers, Nexxus,cut down screen No Screen!, Osram nightbreakers, PR2s, Interphone F4. Missing her already and on the hunt for a newbie!

#4 JerryS

JerryS

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 136 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:49 pm

Brings back memories. I used to live in Lochgoil (turn left at the Rest) and then Helensburgh between 1983 and 1987. Must come up again sometime. I used to have a CX500 then. :huh:

Fuel Cans, Baglux tank cover, Givi E21 panniers, Givi Flow top box, Yamaha centre stand, Garmin Zumo SatNav,, Givi engine bars, Barkbuster S1 handguards, Powerbronze Fender Extender and Headlight guards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users