14 replies to this topic

#1 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 21 March 2020 - 04:09 pm

I had to pop out to the shops this morning, so took the scenic route. Not bad having this on my doorstep.

Attached Files

2004 900 - Blue with lots of goodies

2012 900 - Still adding shiny bits. Was black, changed to white and now back to black again.

#2 toddyboy

toddyboy

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 121 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 21 March 2020 - 04:25 pm

Well, can't accuse you of panic buying!

#3 Snowbird

Snowbird

Just won't go.

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 1,349 posts
  • Location:Often on another planet, but mostly south Cambs. (St.Neots)
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 21 March 2020 - 04:48 pm

I've done my panic buying, 3 packs of pooh bags, a big scoop of puppy bones and 6 bottles of newky brown, gonna be a strange dinner!

Current toys: '99 XT600E, 2000 4TX, '82 Princess 30DS (where the username comes from), No longer a '03 Fazer thou.

Save the planet, it's the only one with beer!

#4 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 21 March 2020 - 09:35 pm

Best way to isolate eh. :)  Bikes looking good Al. :good:

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#5 Robodene

Robodene

Robodene

• 1,508 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 21 March 2020 - 10:03 pm

And not a car in sight. Mind you, it is getting like that down here not far from the 'smoke'.
1940s Ariel 350 (ex-military) Khaki > Black & White '56' Kymco Venox 250 Metallic Grey '56' TDM 900/A (ABS) Silver[b] '56' Yamaha MT-03 White <p>[b] '14' Yamaha MT-07 Matt Grey[b] '17' Honda Rebel 500 

#6 Gdogg

Gdogg

has been here 4ever

• 1,160 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 09:24 am

Nice one  :good:

My lad works on MCN (Dealer support for the South East) and is currently on lockdown through work, they do not want him out visiting dealers or on the road so he's working from home, I have been listening in to his phone calls (I too am working from home due to recent health issues !!) and the number of dealers saying they are selling more machines than usual as people not wanting to share public transport, taxi's and need to get to work, looks like us bikers are onto something here !! 

Stay safe Carpe dudes  :badgerrock:

<p> Now Sold 😔......850 MK2A 4TX6 in Silver, Stainless steel hand rolled slip on end can, stainless 2into1 headers, K&N air filter, Hagon progressive front springs, Gdogg modified rear shock, Else Made "Ridgeback" Gel Seat, Gdogg under seat fender extender, Powrspark leads, Carbon fiber effect vinyl wrap fairing decals & logos, Michelin Pilot Road2's, V-Strom hand guards, Givi monorack & box (colour matched side rails).

#7 Gdogg

Gdogg

has been here 4ever

• 1,160 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 09:37 am

I had to pop out to the shops this morning, so took the scenic route. Not bad having this on my doorstep.

When I opened the post up I thought it was going to be a photo of the Andrex toilet roll factory Ali !!! 

But yours is much better, class  :good:

<p> Now Sold 😔......850 MK2A 4TX6 in Silver, Stainless steel hand rolled slip on end can, stainless 2into1 headers, K&N air filter, Hagon progressive front springs, Gdogg modified rear shock, Else Made "Ridgeback" Gel Seat, Gdogg under seat fender extender, Powrspark leads, Carbon fiber effect vinyl wrap fairing decals & logos, Michelin Pilot Road2's, V-Strom hand guards, Givi monorack & box (colour matched side rails).

#8 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• 1,444 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 10:31 am

Thanks guys. Yeh, I am happy with the bike. No panic buying for me. Just got what I needed plus some things for an elderly relative. I will have to use Lee's trick and put my flask in one of the tool tubes, so I can have a cuppa when I'm out.

2012 900 - Still adding shiny bits. Was black, changed to white and now back to black again.

#9 leehenty

leehenty

Backstreet Mechanikin'

• 5,080 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 22 March 2020 - 02:18 pm

My Mum had the micky took out of her with her "wartime" stores. Not so much micky taking now. Although when I checked the stores it was an eye opener. How much food can one pensioner need ? She is ok for loo roll for a while....
2002 900 silver,oil pressure switch with brass 90 degree conversion, RG fork protectors. Wilburs custom made rear Shock with remote hydraulic preload and RG shocktube, Wilburs front springs. Scotoiler with a custom made swing arm delivery unit. Silicone radiator hoses.BMW 1150 handguards with Touratech extensions, Carbon Fibre yoke cover and fender extenda, MRA flip screen, Yamaha Engine bars, SW Motech Centre Stand, Kappa wingrack three box Luggage with E21's as option from the K960 boxes, Zumo 660 satnav on Touratech mount, Led Voltage monitor, Baglux tank cover, Clear LED Rear light, Aux LED brake light, BikeVis bullet LED's under front  nose,Stainless rear axle nut, stainless chain adjusters, stainless wheel spacers front and rear, Probolt Polished Stainless Flanged Hex engine screws, Polished stainless fairing screws, stainless disc bolts. Titanium brake pins front, Probolt Titanium Flanged Hex Front Caliper Bolts & Rear caliper slide pins Adventure Spec Tool tube under rear rack, left and right sides with custom alloy mounts.<p>Top Sellerie double gel pad seat. Carbon Fibre inner dash and side infill panels. Anodised black alloy swingarm pivot bolt covers and footpegs, Nano II Gear indicator.

#10 TKH

TKH

full o shoite

• 2,199 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 22 March 2020 - 04:48 pm

I've done my panic buying, 3 packs of pooh bags, a big scoop of puppy bones and 6 bottles of newky brown, gonna be a strange dinner!

I have a strange liking for dog biscuits....... and newcy brown!

#11 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• 1,444 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 06:52 pm

Popped out to Aldi this afternoon. It is 5 miles away, but 86 miles coming back. I took the long way home. What a ride though.

Attached Files

#12 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 22 March 2020 - 07:12 pm

I could manage a jaunt about now, nice up your neck of the woods Ali, i went to the shop yesterday and the bleedin scousers have robbed everything of the shelves :)

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#13 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• 1,444 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 10:29 am

I could manage a jaunt about now, nice up your neck of the woods Ali, i went to the shop yesterday and the bleedin scousers have robbed everything of the shelves :)

Can't be the scousers if they left the shelves.

#14 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 23 March 2020 - 10:31 am

:lol:

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#15 toddyboy

toddyboy

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 121 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 23 March 2020 - 12:57 pm

Here's some good advice:

How to avoid crowded spaces - Ride a TDM

Do not use public transport - Ride a TDM

Do not congregate in closed spaces - Ride a TDM

Protect your nose, mouth and eyes - Wear a hemet & Ride a TDM

Wear hand protection or gloves - Ride a TDM

Avoid people touching contaminated surfaces - Don't let anyone touch your TDM 

Avoid shaking hands - Keep your gloves on while riding your TDM

Keep a safe distance from people who sneeze or cough - Ride a TDM

Maintain a positive and prudent attitude - Only way to ride a TDM

Keep away from infected people - Accelerate away on your TDM and keep going!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users