3 replies to this topic

#1 jono49

jono49

has been here 4ever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 26 March 2019 - 10:51 pm

Nicked from another forum. but good news none the less!

Ticket prices have been confirmed for Oliver’s Mount, after it was announced that road racing would return to the Scraborough circuit in 2019.

As announced in March 2019, the Barry Sheene Classic (July 27-28) and Gold Cup (September 28-29) have been scheduled and two hill climb events are also in the pipeline.

Entry to both the Gold Cup and Barry Sheene Classic will be the same price, with on the gate admittance costing £20 on Saturday, £25 on Sunday, or £40 for a full weekend ticket.

Those wishing to camp in either a tent, caravan or motorhome will have to pay a charge of £10 per night on the gate, too.

If you would like to purchase an advanced ticket, then prices are the same as above, however camping is free. What's more, children under 15 may enter and camp for free.

Paddock passes will be available at £10 each on the gate, however have a limited availability. :badgerrock:

Don't get confused between my personality
and my attitude. My personality is who I am,
my attitude depends on who YOU are!

Skinny people are easy to kidnap.....Stay safe and eat cake!!!!!

#2 ramo

ramo

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:09 am

And will you be competing this year ;)

#3 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:13 am

Think he should, Scarborough's nowhere near Hartside is it :D :D

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#4 jono49

jono49

has been here 4ever

• 1,183 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:32 pm

Bitches :P

Don't get confused between my personality
and my attitude. My personality is who I am,
my attitude depends on who YOU are!

Skinny people are easy to kidnap.....Stay safe and eat cake!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users