Photo
- - - - -

Glimmer Of A Rumor Of An End Of The Tunnel With The Possibility Of Light And Life Out There....

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#21 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 15 May 2020 - 06:40 pm

So that's why me ears were burning today :D Nice one boy's must have felt good to get out..

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#22 Favs

Favs

Sir Cumference

• 4,391 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 15 May 2020 - 06:46 pm

Spectacularly nice to be out m'dear - you were missed. I'm pencilling in your name for the Capt Cook Rally....if it goes ahead.

Single-handedly reviving the Wave.

2008 reg. Black TDM 900 ABS

#23 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 15 May 2020 - 06:47 pm

But dont use pen :lol:

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#24 Favs

Favs

Sir Cumference

• 4,391 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 06:50 pm

But you look so good in colour :P

Single-handedly reviving the Wave.

2008 reg. Black TDM 900 ABS

#25 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 15 May 2020 - 07:55 pm

Had a grand ride out could have been the 1970s if it wasn't for the speed safety cameras and if the trucks were doing 70+ too.

Just over 300 miles today - need a bit more to get my eye-in.

Bit of a jolly nice natter with SR and a nibble of breakfast in a bun served with a smile.

Those lads were a bit handbags at dawn - cowboys on Indians?

Weather was much better than the pic shows.

The coolest SR (socially responsible?) ready for the off . 

attachicon.gif studley2.jpg

That and a bit of antisocial distancing. :lol:

Yeah, roads were really quiet, brill for biking. :)  Where next ? :D

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#26 Rallyist

Rallyist

Gettin to be an 'Old Bugger'

• 3,250 posts
  • Location:Usually in a Hospital somewhere in the Birmingham area

Posted 16 May 2020 - 07:07 am

That and a bit of antisocial distancing. :lol:

Yeah, roads were really quiet, brill for biking. :)  Where next ? :D

As soon as I am allowed out will be going to the Old Smithy at Monyash via a couple of RBR  landmarks and meet up with Blackpin.

For a challenging summer try the

Round Britain Rally.....  

1993 TDM 850 Mk1 ..... 2008 TDM 900 ....  1975, 1979, 1982, 1992 Goldwings, Scott, AJS,  Triumph 5TA

#27 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 11:13 am

Nice part of the country Graham.  How is John doing these days ?

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#28 Rallyist

Rallyist

Gettin to be an 'Old Bugger'

• 3,250 posts
  • Location:Usually in a Hospital somewhere in the Birmingham area

Posted 16 May 2020 - 04:42 pm

Nice part of the country Graham.  How is John doing these days ?

Johns as ugly as ever he's well but his good lady is not good so restricts his outings somewhat Ian.

For a challenging summer try the

Round Britain Rally.....  

1993 TDM 850 Mk1 ..... 2008 TDM 900 ....  1975, 1979, 1982, 1992 Goldwings, Scott, AJS,  Triumph 5TA

#29 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 07:32 pm

Ha, pot calling kettle eh. :P

Sorry to hear about his missus Graham, she makes damn fine slab cake. Got me half a topbox of it after helping him out one time. :D

Please send him my regards.

#30 Catteeclan

Catteeclan

full o shoite

• 2,433 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 17 May 2020 - 09:39 am

Me and Mandi had a ride to Ely yesterday. We took a sandwich and drink with us but didn't think about toilets.
Neither of us drank our drink and were busting time we got home. :lol:

2002 TDM900 Yellow

#31 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 02:48 pm

:lol: Yeah, deffo something to consider in future eh.

Toilets were open at the Green Hut.  Plus, it's next to Sherwood Forest anyhoos. :)

#32 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 17 May 2020 - 03:27 pm

Tishabelle and mesen managed a coupla 55 miles all single trac back roads...ferry noice too. First ride oot this year for us.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#33 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 09:30 pm

Glad to hear it Daps.  First of many maybe. :)

#34 Quartermaster

Quartermaster

900 going for ... 1000cc?

• 927 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 02:55 pm

There are still riders who don't seem to have grasped the concept of social distancing and this doesn't help our cause. Matlock Baths was invaded by riders.

https://www.bbc.co.u...yshire-52673464

'73 Honda CB500 Four, Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Triumph Tiger Sport 660.

#35 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 04:20 pm

Another nice 51 mile pootle. All small back roads all out of the way. Lubbly.

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#36 Gdogg

Gdogg

has been here 4ever

• 1,160 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 18 May 2020 - 04:44 pm

Friend of mine at work said her and hubby went for a ride out on Sunday (1st one since Oct last year) and ended up at Willingham Woods to see if anywhere open for a brew, she said it was rammed, and again little to zero "social distancing" being adhered to !! She said they felt really uncomfortable so decided to do one ASAP, Best bit was the Plod turned up in their car, drove through and buggered off without saying a word, WTF !!!

Edited by Gdogg, 18 May 2020 - 04:45 pm.

<p> Now Sold 😔......850 MK2A 4TX6 in Silver, Stainless steel hand rolled slip on end can, stainless 2into1 headers, K&N air filter, Hagon progressive front springs, Gdogg modified rear shock, Else Made "Ridgeback" Gel Seat, Gdogg under seat fender extender, Powrspark leads, Carbon fiber effect vinyl wrap fairing decals & logos, Michelin Pilot Road2's, V-Strom hand guards, Givi monorack & box (colour matched side rails).

#37 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 08:26 pm

Another nice 51 mile pootle. All small back roads all out of the way. Lubbly.

More miles than me this year. :)

Bikers were all over yorkshire at the weekend, Masham was one of the places with loads of bikers. Dunno if they were social distancing or not but local news made a meal out of it.

Glad I met up with Al on Friday, had an idea it'd be busy at the weekend.

#38 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 07:03 am

So difficult to find time for a decent pootle but determined to do some miles this year SR.

#39 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 08:41 am

Good man, you know it makes sense.  Spending less time eating all that cake might help.  Controversial but...... :P

#40 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 08:58 am

Hmmm not sure the cake routine is gonna change...the time will have to come from somewhere else...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users