• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 sawman

sawman

sticking around

• 22 posts
  • TDM model: 1998

Posted 04 April 2019 - 07:53 pm

Up for sale is my TDM, it a 2001 51 plate with 97000 on the clock, I bought it from a club member by bath a couple of years ago. It runs really well and the engine sounds great, it as two dents on the tank and some of the decals have faded, the tank has also been painted on the back section but it doesnt look bad.the good bits are , it as a tall Yamaha screen, hand guards with LED lights in them, headed grips, new foot peg rubbers, Scott oiler and it had a new battery last year. I also fitted new clutch plates last year. Everything else works as it should, the tyres and brakes , chain and sprockets are all good. The mot is up I may but I will put a new mot on it .The bike rides great and I would go anyway on it and I will if it doesnt sell. This is my forth 4TX and I would like to try a 9 er. I think £500 is the right price for it. Feel free to come and have a look or ask any questions. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files

#2 Andy25

Andy25

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 04 April 2019 - 08:04 pm

For £ 500 that is a bargain looks just like mine but Clean - Someone will be along shortly to bite your hand off

You and Crash Test Duffy should have a chat He's selling his 9 er

GLWS

Andy

#3 chrisbee

chrisbee

Carpe Addict

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 08:08 pm

Bargain of the week,
Its also exactly the same as mine..
Glws
Chris

#4 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 05 April 2019 - 09:53 am

That's nice to see, another 850 with big miles, just proves how robust they are when looked after, glws.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#5 MickC

MickC

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 06 April 2019 - 04:00 pm

I would say £500 was a bit on the short side for that too late now youve mentioned it but if you ad it else where £800 would be better taking into account the high milage,just my opinion.

#6 sawman

sawman

sticking around

• 22 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 02:41 pm

Thanks mick, I was just offering it to anyone in the club for £500. If I get no interest I will advertise it elsewhere and I was thinking of starting at £750 to £800 so I think we are on the same page. If I had the room I would keep it,as it rides great.

#7 chrisbee

chrisbee

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 04:57 pm

I am trying to convince a mate of mine to buy this... he has a bandit, that is turning into a PITA
He is obsessed with low mileage, and the bandit he bought with 12000 miles is a pile of shit.
We are having a ride out next mon (15th april) as a warm up, and shakedown, before we go to scotland in june, hopefully he will come to his senses
Chris.

#8 oldman

oldman

seems to like Carpe

• 78 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 07:27 am

Hello,I would like to buy your tdm,please contact me and we can arrange viewing and collection.

Regards,John.

#9 oldman

oldman

seems to like Carpe

• 78 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 12:30 pm

Hello Sawman,I see you are online.If your tdm is still for sale I would like to buy it.If you need a phone no. please leave a message,

Regards,John.

#10 oldman

oldman

seems to like Carpe

• 78 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 12:38 pm

Hello again Sawman,many thanks for your reply,looking forward to meeting you.

Regards,John.

Edited by oldman, 08 April 2019 - 01:00 pm.

#11 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 08 April 2019 - 03:19 pm

Think oldman wants a TDM :lol:  enjoy matey :good:

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#12 oldman

oldman

seems to like Carpe

• 78 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 04:23 pm

I,m certain I will  :lol:

#13 sawman

sawman

sticking around

• 22 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 02:47 pm

SOLD, to John aka old man, thank for all your input. 9ER here I come.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users