#1 Coxylaad

Coxylaad

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:28 am

Hi,
been a loonnnnnng time since I have posted on here, but I have a Yellow 2002 TDM900 that I am breaking up for parts. (see below)

Its almost too good to break, but its part of my project to put the engine and running gear from it into this:

So if anyone needs anything let me know.

Ian

#2 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,057 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:48 am

inner cockpit black surround
bags first

#3 Chris B

Chris B

just half a litre to go

• 827 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:23 am

Can I have a price for the Forks, Mirrors, Headlight, rack, cockpit inner(if cats doesn't want it) the rear rack.

Where are you based?

02 TDM 900, Silver. 85k miles 

Givi Box + panniers, Baglux Cover, Baglux Bag, R&Gs, Remus Cans, PC3, Air Box Mod, DL handguards, Hel Hoses, Heated Grips, LED Lights on handguards, Scottoiler, Scorpion Rad guard, Top Sellerie Seat, Gear Indicator, Stebel Nautilus, Wilbers Rear Shock, MCT reworked forks.

#4 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,114 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:33 am

Coxylaaaad. Been ermmm a while. Good luck with yer project. Lettuce snow how ya gerron.....hopefully no timing issues. tongue.gif
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#5 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:59 am

QUOTE(Chris B @ Sun 22nd May 2011, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can I have a price for the Forks, Mirrors, Headlight, rack, cockpit inner(if cats doesn't want it) the rear rack.

Where are you based?

Cats wants it!

#6 thebob

thebob

sticking around

• 28 posts
  • TDM model: 1998

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:43 am

If you don't mind posting to Japan, I need a "left hand footpeg", and I'd like those hand guards.

#7 celticbiker

celticbiker

has been here 4ever

• 1,726 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:55 pm

Front wheel and discs for me please if you don't use them.
Poss rear shock too.

Edited by celticbiker, 22 May 2011 - 04:53 pm.

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste

(x'.'x) bunny onto your page to help

(")-(") him gain world domination!

#8 Moose

Moose

Master Cake Baker

• 3,312 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 22 May 2011 - 03:10 pm

Can ya gimme a price for both footrest hangers please mucka? and their general condition i.e. bent or not

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carpe-TDM.net - A place where everyone can have their cake and eat it!!!!!

TDM900/A 2007 Black, DL650 XTZ1200 Super Ten Handguards, Oxford Heated Grips, Double Bubble Screen, Fenda Extenda, Pipe Werx Oval Black SL Zorsts, R+G Crash Bungs, Mirror Extenders, Wilbers Rear Shock with Remote Hydraulic Preload, Wilbers Progressive Fork Springs, Scottoiler Touring Kit, Clear LED Rear Light Unit, Clear Indicators, PUIG Bellypan, V46 + 2 x E41 Keyless Luggage, Black Renthal 755 Medium Road Bars with Brace, 3 x 12v Accessory Socket, Beowolf Rad Guard.

TDM has moved on, i now own a Black 2009 Honda VFR 800 VTEC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Without cake, we are merely just people who ride bikes

#9 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,747 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 22 May 2011 - 04:19 pm

Got any pics of the cans,,,1st dibs please.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#10 zippychips

zippychips

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 114 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 22 May 2011 - 07:53 pm

interesting project....

i used to own an XTZ 750 and used to frequent xtz750.com

the general concensus there was you couldnt put a 900 engine in to a 750/850 frame with out major modification, apprantly the back end of the 900 lump is a bit wider than the 850 in order to accomodate the 6th gear

hope its doesnt get too complex...and best of luck!

id be interested in the calipers if your getting shot!!!

#11 Coxylaad

Coxylaad

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:50 pm

Hi Dappers, don't worry I wont be messing with any timing parts of this engine - haha man that story must be a thing of legend on here, it must be 7 years since the incident lol

right then:

Here is the clock surround

one small visible mark, I suspect it is from a cable rubbing ever so slightly. its hard to pick up on the camera

How does 25 quid plus a fiver postage sound? looking to try and find how much they sell for, and there is no examples of them for sale.

#12 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:02 pm

QUOTE(Coxylaad @ Sun 22nd May 2011, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Dappers, don't worry I wont be messing with any timing parts of this engine - haha man that story must be a thing of legend on here, it must be 7 years since the incident lol

right then:

Here is the clock surround

one small visible mark, I suspect it is from a cable rubbing ever so slightly. its hard to pick up on the camera

How does 25 quid plus a fiver postage sound? looking to try and find how much they sell for, and there is no examples of them for sale.

Sold

#13 jht

jht

has been here 4ever

• 1,769 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:16 pm

the general concensus there was you couldnt put a 900 engine in to a 750/850 frame with out major modification, apprantly the back end of the 900 lump is a bit wider than the 850 in order to accomodate the 6th gear

Swingarm pivot etc wider or TRX than TDM/XTZ's so shouldn't be too much of a prob

Edited by jht, 22 May 2011 - 09:17 pm.

Done: Homo sap navigation/ twisty thing on bars to make it go vroom/ grabby thing to make it stop (in front of twisty thing)/ 'leccy things front and rear to make it glow at night/ Sucky + drippy oiler thing to keep chains moist (!!) / Laser Pro Stock Race pipes / bleeding ear drums (see previous mod)
To do: Educate homo sap nav system to operate twisty + grabby things/ get ear plugs

All Trashed Now... Pants... its a Cat B Mwahahaha it lives again!!

Remember every driver is a deaf myoptic twat who is out to kill you, ALWAYS assume they are going to do THE most f*cking DUMBASS, STUPID manouver possible, at the worst possible moment; get past, and get past quick

#14 sidestand

sidestand

Carpe Citizen

• 3,456 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:28 pm

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

post-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gifpost-1-1152402501.jpgThe older I get, the better I was

96 MkII in yellow & silver with bluespots, braided lines, Remus 2 into 1, Hagon rear shock & fork springs, bashplate, heated grips,Motech pannier racks, Road Attacks, Jockoiler, Baglux tank cover & bag. Gone to a far better place - hasn't it Remo?
Another 96 Mk2 in yellow & silver - absolutely standard & pristine ( apart from a butchered rear mudguard - but I'm looking for a new one
'76 Suzuki GT500 Stroker in need of a rebuild
'80 Yamaha XT250 mudplugger
another '81 XT250
'91 BMW R80GS - this one really will do a RTW trip
'05 BMW K1200S - inline four with a shaft
'10 BMW R1200GSA Anniversary Edition
'02 Fazer 1000 - 4 carbs are better than 2 ! - water pump rebuilt by Mr Ramrod Engineering
'00 Triumph Adventurer - Cruiser with a difference - British & a triple
Gary's Bathtub - '99 BMW K1200RS in luvverly pillarbox red . Now been Waspycycled to Nuneaton
And the Latest Addition - a nice BMW G650 XCountry greenlaner - on long term loan to Boy Wonder

1996 Kawasaki KH125 Stroker

2000 TDM Mk2A - nicely Studleyfied - Modified by Masterbrewer, but we've fixed that now !

BMW K1300R

2004 TDM 900 in Silver/Blue - heated grips, MRA vary screen, Wilbers rear shock & engine bars to fit 

BMW S1000XR in white 

#15 Coxylaad

Coxylaad

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:31 pm

QUOTE(Chris B @ Sun 22nd May 2011, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where are you based?

right;
forks - unmarked lowers, tubes are excellent condition too. the back side of the dust seals are starting to perish a little, but all are in good working order. No pics of these as of yet.

Mirrors: only got the right hand one. the left was a little smashed. the mirror on the right one is a little tarnished at the bottom

headlight. Unmarked apart from one lug is snapped, but I have it and it will glue back together easily.

rear rack has 2 small holes drilled in it where the top box was fitted.

I am in county Durham

How about 140 quid for the lot plus any postage?

#16 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:37 pm

Pm me your paypal address and I will pay you for the clock surround

cats

#17 Coxylaad

Coxylaad

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:49 pm

QUOTE(sidestand @ Sun 22nd May 2011, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

lol I have to admit i didnt expect this sort of response! laugh.gif

I would just like to point out that I am not breaking it for a profit, but i need it to claw some cash in order to stop this project costing me too much money - I have a wife and small child to feed now rotflmmfao.gif

#18 Coxylaad

Coxylaad

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:03 pm

QUOTE(thebob @ Sun 22nd May 2011, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you don't mind posting to Japan, I need a "left hand footpeg", and I'd like those hand guards.

Hello mate, left hand guard is knackered, and surely you must be able to get a footpeg from closer to home ?

#19 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:12 pm

Fook me it's Loxycaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad !!!

ps did ya ever finish dat corrado 4x4 project ?

Edited by wicklamulla, 22 May 2011 - 10:13 pm.

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#20 Coxylaad

Coxylaad

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:21 pm

QUOTE(celticbiker @ Sun 22nd May 2011, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Front wheel and discs for me please if you don't use them.Poss rear shock too.
I may need the discs yet mate, but you can have the front wheel with a nearly new tyre (i would estimate about 1000 miles on it) for 70 quid plus p+pif you want to arrange your own courier I can get it wrapped up ready. I can let you know about the discs in a couple of months when I will find out whether or not I need them.
QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Sun 22nd May 2011, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fook me it's Loxycaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad !!!ps did ya ever finish dat corrado 4x4 project ?
Hey Wicky lad smile.gif long time nee speak, I did finish the car yes, it was wild, unfortunately it took me so long to finish the b'stard the price of fuel made the car completely unfeasible - talk about your white elephant!Sold it on about 4 month after getting it on the road - 7 years graft in the bin lol ho hum biggrin.gif
QUOTE(celticbiker @ Sun 22nd May 2011, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Front wheel and discs for me please if you don't use them.Poss rear shock too.
sorry rear shock 60 quid
QUOTE(Moose @ Sun 22nd May 2011, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can ya gimme a price for both footrest hangers please mucka? and their general condition i.e. bent or not
both hangers freshly removed and all straight:how about 40 for the pair, plus p+p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users