I do have a thing about silk underwear yeahyeahyeah.gif

Yes, but much depends who's wearing it, I think. blink.gif

#22 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 27 July 2006 - 07:09 pm

QUOTE(Minty Hippo @ Thu 27th Jul 2006, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, but much depends who's wearing it, I think. blink.gif

well i have a silken balaclava................and matching fong huh.gif

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#23 Buzz

Buzz

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 02 August 2006 - 10:30 am

Yep silk under wear ph34r.gif - but there are limits Wicky shocked.gif
NOSTALGIA IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE

#24 laughin in a windstorm

laughin in a windstorm

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • TDM model: none yet

Posted 02 August 2006 - 11:24 am

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Thu 27th Jul 2006, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well i have a silken balaclava................and matching fong huh.gif

a balaclava is just a pair of pants with a leg hole missing.
it's not my time to go, it's not my time to die
the last thing I want is for my family to cry

#25 MikeyB-17

MikeyB-17

arrived on last train

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • TDM model: 1995

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:42 pm

Well I just nabbed a pair of black Hood jeans from Ebay, came this morning, and I'm well pleased. I was eyeing up a pair of Draggin's at MacServices in Bodmin, but then these appeared, which I got for £55 including postage, and with the armour as well. The Draggin's would have been double that! I like these better, the Draggin's use knitted Kevlar, which is like towelling, really, and only cover the points of wear-knees, outside of thighs and backside. These line the whole inside down to the shins in front and the knees at the back, and the woven Aramid (which I think is Kevlar by another name) is smoother and more pleasant to touch IMHO. The Draggin's came up smaller, I'm normally a 34", but I needed a 36" in the Draggin's. These are size 34" and even with the armour in they fit fine, snugly but not too tight. I could quite cheerfully walk around town in them, armour and all, without feeling daft (well, no worse than usual, anyway.) Obviously can't vouch for their effectiveness when one 'chucks it down the road', and I've not had a chance to try them out on the bike yet, but first impressions are pretty good. These are the standard Hoods I believe, not the Concept 6 which use the knitted stuff.

MB-17

#26 Mikey B

Mikey B

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 289 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 06 August 2006 - 06:10 pm

These are the ones I bought - the H2 jean. When I wore them in work everybody thought that they were regular trousers.

http://www.hoodjeans...tml/h2jean.html

#27 David H

David H

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 06 October 2006 - 12:11 am

I was kinda hoping with the onslaught of winter that kevlar jeans would be in the bargain basement by now. ambusy.gif

I wish. rolleyes.gif

Any hows a trip to J&S today revealed they have their own brand for 40 squids. doubtfull.gif

Or if you know you size you can get Draggins on ebay for under £90 with armour and delivered. I'd have to try them on first though. unsure.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users