#401 drewpy

drewpy

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 18 August 2023 - 01:23 pm

My wife told me I had to stop impersonating a flamingo....so I had to put my foot down

"As I Lay Rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I skid and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride"

Mods; Oil pressure switch, neoprene rear inner mudguard, scottoiler, highway pegs,  fenda extenda, 1999 carbs and airbox, Kais suspension setup, later clutch springs, LED lamps, Metmachex swingarm, Hagon Shock, Oxford heated grips, 4 way fused accessory Bus, 17" 3CV front wheel, Michellin R6 tyres, GPS speedo, 5' ignition advance.

#402 Favs

Favs

Sir Cumference

• 4,396 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 19 August 2023 - 08:28 am

My Postie is always pushing the envelope....

Single-handedly reviving the Wave.

2008 reg. Black TDM 900 ABS

#403 Snowbird

Snowbird

Just won't go.

• 1,361 posts
  • Location:Often on another planet, but mostly south Cambs. (St.Neots)
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 03 December 2023 - 12:02 am

How many fingers am I holding up asked the doctor.

Strangest prostate exam ever!

Current toys: '99 XT600E, 2000 4TX, '82 Princess 30DS (where the username comes from), No longer a '03 Fazer thou.

Save the planet, it's the only one with beer!

#404 Favs

Favs

Sir Cumference

• 4,396 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 03 December 2023 - 07:48 am

I'm asking for a vote of support for my campaign against glove puppets on TV. Let's have a show of hands.

Edited by Favs, 03 December 2023 - 07:49 am.

Single-handedly reviving the Wave.

2008 reg. Black TDM 900 ABS

#405 drewpy

drewpy

has been here 4ever

• 1,758 posts

Posted 04 December 2023 - 10:56 am

Since the temperature dropped and the snow has been falling, my wife has been constantly looking through the window.

If she keeps doing this, I’ll eventually have to let her in

"As I Lay Rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I skid and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride"

Mods; Oil pressure switch, neoprene rear inner mudguard, scottoiler, highway pegs,  fenda extenda, 1999 carbs and airbox, Kais suspension setup, later clutch springs, LED lamps, Metmachex swingarm, Hagon Shock, Oxford heated grips, 4 way fused accessory Bus, 17" 3CV front wheel, Michellin R6 tyres, GPS speedo, 5' ignition advance.

#406 drewpy

drewpy

has been here 4ever

• 1,758 posts

Posted 16 December 2023 - 08:10 pm

Tampax is bringing out a new tampon. they have replaced the string with a piece of coloured tinsel.... it's being released for the christmas period.

#407 harvey krumpet

harvey krumpet

full o shoite

• 2,050 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 31 December 2023 - 01:15 am

I accidentally swallowed some Scrabble tiles and now I'm experiencing constant vowel movements. The next trip to the bathroom could spell disaster.

TDM 850 Loud and unusual. CRM 250r Woo hoo! DT 230 Lanza Fiddled with.... Bloody hell, is that legal? GG Randonee AKA "I didn't think that was possible".

#408 harvey krumpet

harvey krumpet

full o shoite

• 2,050 posts

Posted 29 February 2024 - 12:19 am

The past, present and future walked into a bar. It was tense.

TDM 850 Loud and unusual. CRM 250r Woo hoo! DT 230 Lanza Fiddled with.... Bloody hell, is that legal? GG Randonee AKA "I didn't think that was possible".

#409 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 03 March 2024 - 09:48 am

I used to go out with a girl who was obsessed with counting. I often wonder what she's up to now.

1996 TDM850 in Yellow, Motad Nexxus, MK1 bashplate, Acerbis handguards, K&N, Xenons, Aux lamps, Bluespot calipers, Renthal 755 bars, DIY panniers, JBX-inspired gear indicator.  (Currently not on the road.)

Bikes wot I have had and dun't have any more: 1983 Honda CB125TDC, 1976 Kawasaki S1C (early KH250 stroker triple), 1986 Honda VF500F2, 1992 Kawasaki KLE500.

#410 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,120 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 03 March 2024 - 12:58 pm

Lolzio
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#411 harvey krumpet

harvey krumpet

full o shoite

• 2,050 posts

Posted 31 March 2024 - 11:43 pm

I went to a fancy dress party and the host said, "What have you come as?”

I said, A Harp"

He said, "You’re too small to be a Harp".

I said, “Are you calling me a Lyre?”

I nodded off over an Indian meal last night.

I was asleep as soon as my head touched the pilau.

#412 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,217 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 11 April 2024 - 05:56 pm

lol

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#413 Robodene

Robodene

Robodene

• 1,515 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 12 April 2024 - 06:27 pm

:lol:

1940s Ariel 350 (ex-military) Khaki > Black & White '56' Kymco Venox 250 Metallic Grey '56' TDM 900/A (ABS) Silver[b] '56' Yamaha MT-03 White <p>[b] '14' Yamaha MT-07 Matt Grey[b] '17' Honda Rebel 500 

#414 drewpy

drewpy

has been here 4ever

• 1,758 posts

Posted 13 April 2024 - 01:51 pm

I went to Chester Zoo yesterday and saw a piece of toast in a cage.

The keeper said it was bread in captivity.

I was happily watching the Bermuda Philharmonic orchestra, when the guy on the triangle disappeared

#415 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,120 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 13 April 2024 - 03:25 pm

Lolzio
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users