has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,657 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 02 July 2007 - 09:38 pm

in between Koblenz and Wiesbaden

latest forecast shows we will catch the odd shower on wednessday
england, france, belgium and germany all show some light showers.
15-16degc

thursday
w'ld be unlucky to get a shower during afternoon... but prolly not 100% dry run
AM isnt that good... since we usually leave at 9AM ambusy.gif that wont be a problem.
16-17decg

friday.
we'ld be really unlucky if we get rain on friday, best head south.
18-20degc

the weekend : 26-28+degc
saturday and sunday should be dry and sunny yahoo.gif
sunday afternoon MIGHT get a local shower... might, prolly dry

monday & tuesday...
showery again ... still in the lower 20degc

update tomorrow
I'm an insomniac agnostic dyslexic. I lay awake at night and wonder if there really is a dog.

yamaha : xv535/92-92 | red TDM850/92-05 | silver TDM900A/05-

get them here

#2 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 02 July 2007 - 09:53 pm

perfect timing, was just looking up the weather

looks clear from Friday for 3or4 days according to uk met office

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#3 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• 5,324 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 02 July 2007 - 10:22 pm

Well thats a relief - I always thought these black clouds with drops on them symbolised rain - you learn every day eh? blink.gif

Hope my £15 tent from TESCO holds out blink.gif

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#4 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 02 July 2007 - 11:22 pm

QUOTE(dandywarhol @ Mon 2nd Jul 2007, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well thats a relief - I always thought these black clouds with drops on them symbolised rain - you learn every day eh? blink.gif

Hope my £15 tent from TESCO holds out blink.gif

i'm sure it will, and just tink upon your return ya can flog it fer £20 on ebay !

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#5 gazman

gazman

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 121 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:22 am

QUOTE(Guinness @ Mon 2nd Jul 2007, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
latest forecast shows we will catch the odd shower...

thursday
w'ld be unlucky to get a shower during afternoon... that wont be a problem.

friday.
we'ld be really unlucky if we get rain on friday...

the weekend : 26-28+degc
...should be dry and sunny yahoo.gif
sunday afternoon MIGHT get a local shower...

monday & tuesday...
showery again ... still in the lower 20degc

Oh yes - we're enjoying the occasional shower here in Glasgow too.
Those stair-rods have been gently sprinkling down for weeks and this morning a few cats and dogs have joined in.... ranting.gif

Can't wait to load the bike up this afternoon in the pissing rain unsure.gif

#6 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts
  • Location:On Hartside more often than not ! But Live in Carlisle UK
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:47 pm

QUOTE(gazman @ Tue 3rd Jul 2007, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yes - we're enjoying the occasional shower here in Glasgow too.
Those stair-rods have been gently sprinkling down for weeks and this morning a few cats and dogs have joined in.... ranting.gif

Can't wait to load the bike up this afternoon in the pissing rain unsure.gif

Glorious sunshine here in carlisle, you should have headed south to dover cool.gif

what's it like on the way down though ?

I will be leaving carlisle heading for toneski's about 16:15pm hoping for a shower free run (like thats gonna happen) should be down there befofre 11pm toneski good.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have a Ghost S and i'm not afraid to use it !

A Beast in Orange Called KaTie eM 

"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul".

"So you just ride somewhere, eat cake and then ride back".

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet."

" I We're Ridin so Fast , I we're sucking Rabbits from the Hedges "   {Guy Martin}

#7 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 03 July 2007 - 03:34 pm

QUOTE(Hartside Man @ Tue 3rd Jul 2007, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Glorious sunshine here in carlisle, you should have headed south to dover cool.gif

what's it like on the way down though ?

I will be leaving carlisle heading for toneski's about 16:15pm hoping for a shower free run (like thats gonna happen) should be down there befofre 11pm toneski good.gif

cool

weather here is the odd light shower, not enough for waterproofs tho
sunshiney most of the timey

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users