#21 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 04 July 2020 - 01:05 pm

As above, GNMoto, they deliver far more quickly than Royal mail an all, they package well for travel also.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#22 Pedro

Pedro

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 04 July 2020 - 03:51 pm

Thanks for that. I'll look into it.

#23 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,324 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 04 July 2020 - 09:21 pm

Thanks for that. I'll look into it.

Don't look into it - bite their hand off - hen's teeth!

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#24 MickC

MickC

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 05 July 2020 - 09:16 am

I got the verdict yesterday from the machine shop. The crank is do-able but I need to find a shell .025 oversized than the one on it. Without the colours or numbers, how the bejeses am I supposed to find out? He thinks the conrod is caput as you can't grind those. I think I'll put the crank on the back burner and play with cleaning up the cyl/head ports

The colours should be on the side of the shell so should be still there,there are numbers on the rear of the cases (back of engine outside) that will tell you what shells you have on crank and rods,I beleive con rods can be line bored to reinstate them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users