#1 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 18 April 2021 - 02:05 pm

I had planned to go for a pootle when we had the last lot of decent weather but spraining my elbow put pay to that.  Soooo, after a trip to the hospital (nothing chipped or fractured) and getting some decent painkillers I went for a pootle around the local roads.  It's just sooooo good to get out on the bike.  Ended up at The Green Hut where changes are a plenty.  A new building for selling ice cream and an extension to the seating area.  Not sure I'm liking the changes though, esp. as the mahoosive tent is still there, looks more loike a building site.

Before the changes, surrounded by lots of sky and trees etc.

Attached File  Greenhut..jpg   127.85KB   0 downloads

Yesterday....

Attached File  gh1.jpg   141.07KB   0 downloads

Might look better once the tent goes.  No probs with the elbow 'cept for when I'm man handling the bike back into it's parking place at home.

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#2 fixitsan

fixitsan

Carpe Citizen

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 4,667 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 18 April 2021 - 02:35 pm

:good:  It's nice to get back on it and remember what it's all about

900 with better bits. Owes me nothing, Makes me smile

#3 Favs

Favs

Sir Cumference

• 4,391 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 18 April 2021 - 04:52 pm

Glad the elbow is ok :good: Maybe we can raise a glass soon - I have some cherry schnapps n some sweet n tasty vodka for fireside chinwags. 

Gotta get to the hut for breakfast soon  - wasting away I is.

Not sure about the tent - meet outdoors indoors outdoors bollox init?

Single-handedly reviving the Wave.

2008 reg. Black TDM 900 ABS

#4 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 18 April 2021 - 05:05 pm

The tents for sleeping in innit, just bring ya sleepy bag  :)

Very good Ian, i do hope to be following in your steps very soon instead of just local fookin testing, nice one  :good:

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#5 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 18 April 2021 - 08:07 pm

:good:  It's nice to get back on it and remember what it's all about

Deffo.  Thought I'd be a tad rusty but I was straight into it.

Glad the elbow is ok :good: Maybe we can raise a glass soon - I have some cherry schnapps n some sweet n tasty vodka for fireside chinwags. 

Gotta get to the hut for breakfast soon  - wasting away I is.

Not sure about the tent - meet outdoors indoors outdoors bollox init?

Dunno if it's the painkillers working, or if it's getting better yet, fingers crossed it's getting better.  Apparently there are big queues for service at the weekends, might be fine early on or during the week though. Tent/marquee has 2 open sides which class it as outdoors. Cherry schnapps and vodka, hmmm not tried that one.

The tents for sleeping in innit, just bring ya sleepy bag  :)

Very good Ian, i do hope to be following in your steps very soon instead of just local fookin testing, nice one  :good:

21st May is the official day of freedom Dabs, not that you'd notice from the traffic around here though.  GS boyos have been meeting up at the Green Hut "un-officially" and they have other meetups on the calendar.  Also saw plod out in force on Saturday.

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users