#1 bondy

bondy

850 going for 900

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 25 April 2021 - 09:09 am

Of for a pootle today with a few others, not sure where. Checked out the bike yesterday and did a mild test ride to make sure all was is order, good to go.

Wish me luck ;-)

#2 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 25 April 2021 - 09:49 am

G'luck badger.

Did ewe sort out the intermittent gremlinoid?
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#3 bondy

bondy

850 going for 900

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 852 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 26 April 2021 - 06:56 am

Lovely ride yesterday. Bike behaved well. We had a good mixture of machines ranging from fat boy hogs, big gs's and a gold wing. Nice slow progress so that everyone could keep up but my throttle hand did get itchy a couple of times. Left Chilbolton and headed up to Marlborough then upto Avebury (be aware the Red Lion is closed but they have a ANPR set up in the car park which pings you a £100.00 fine if you don't pay to park) Left Avebury and crossed the Marlborough Downs onto Aldbourne, Chilton Foliat, Hungerford, Newbury and home again. Noice.

#4 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 26 April 2021 - 07:16 am

That's some top quality pootling.

I wondered why Avebury was busy but pub car park empty t'other week.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users