9 replies to this topic

#1 pete7

pete7

RTT10 manager

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,078 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:33 pm

A great ride-out yesterday in sunshine and on dry tarmac with a few pals: (incl one ex-TDMer :), Hughie) 

• M6/A59
  • Clitheroe
  • Slaidburn
  • Settle
  • Horton
  • Hawes ( Horton TT) 
  • Buttertubs
  • Tan Hill
  • Reeth
  • Ripon
  • Grassington
  • Skipton
  • A59/M6

Sorry I cannot do the google map thing but this was a great and route for future reference  

Pete

Keep music live!

YouTube: pete7kcu

#2 RSRocket

RSRocket

900 going for ... 1000cc?

• 991 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:53 pm

I see a Mr.Whippy and a Sixty Nine er Ninety Nine ! Cracking Route Pete
24 Hours in a Day, 24 beers in a tray !

"I think the firing orders wrong! : ) "
"I do it with Twins"

Lone Wolf Rider

#3 Dannyboy

Dannyboy

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:46 pm

Great pictures once again Pete. That road to Tan hill is worth the ride on its own.

Mk1' R1 gold spot front calipers • HH sintered front pads • FJR1300 front master cylinder • K&N air filter • Factory Pro emulsion tubes • Oxford heated grips • Mirror extenders • KTM handguards • Baglux tank cover and bag. 12v auxiliary socket • Delkevic 2 into 1 exhaust system • Engine guards • Chrome radiator guard • Renthal bars • Touring screen. Optimate and Oil pressure switch/light mod (Leehenty special!) to be fitted. Tom Tom rider V2 europe. GoPro HD Hero. Fenda extender.
Triumph Tiger 955i with stuff added.

#4 jono49

jono49

has been here 4ever

• 1,183 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:14 pm

:good: Great up there isn't it :badgerrock: Pleased you had a cracking day, and took some gr :badgerrock: great pics!

Ramo and myself and others stopped on the Saturday night 1st of June, where else can you sit outside the pub and watch Blackcock fighting in the heather opposite!

Attached Files

Don't get confused between my personality
and my attitude. My personality is who I am,
my attitude depends on who YOU are!

Skinny people are easy to kidnap.....Stay safe and eat cake!!!!!

#5 masterbrewer

masterbrewer

has been here 4ever

• 1,553 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:19 pm

Thanks for sharing Pete,  :good:

Those of us far, far away would be very appreciative of a bit more description of each of the photos,    :huh:  so we will know where to go riding/touring/sightseeing, especially the girl giving you a serve  :yeyeye:

A great ride-out yesterday in sunshine and on dry tarmac with a few pals:)  this was a great and route for future reference  Pete

Was she "the great or the route" or are you just blubbering thinking of her again?   :rotflmmfao:   and what's with the snake you guys are eating?  :dunno:

#6 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:00 pm

Looks like you guys had it all to yourselves there Pete. :)

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#7 pete7

pete7

RTT10 manager

• 2,078 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:11 pm

Roads were great and weather superb ... and ... the ice cream parlour in Reeth was certainly memorable for this old fella.

Pete

Keep music live!

YouTube: pete7kcu

#8 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:54 am

maemories are made of this !  :lol:

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#9 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:10 pm

:good: Great up there isn't it :badgerrock: Pleased you had a cracking day, and took some gr :badgerrock: great pics!

Ramo and myself and others stopped on the Saturday night 1st of June, where else can you sit outside the pub and watch Blackcock fighting in the heather opposite!

oil bet the Honda Blackburd owners klub were there too be the looks of it !!!

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#10 jono49

jono49

has been here 4ever

• 1,183 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:26 pm

Yes we had a member over from OZ......he was on a loaned Blackbird, while it's real owner had to suffer being on a "Panzer" .......GS to me and you! :P

Don't get confused between my personality
and my attitude. My personality is who I am,
my attitude depends on who YOU are!

Skinny people are easy to kidnap.....Stay safe and eat cake!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users