#21 fixitsan

fixitsan

Carpe Citizen

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,668 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 16 December 2018 - 10:38 am

I guess the excesses weren't the best at 400- Tracer, 250 TDM and 200 Dominator but I'd had worse.

They're probably standard. I've got £200 for each bike, but none of them are worth a great deal

900 with better bits. Owes me nothing, Makes me smile

#22 Nog

Nog

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 17 December 2018 - 09:02 am

I went for about 350 excess.  I wouldn't bother claiming for most things unless as it just impacts your next 5 years premium anyway.

The TDM probably wouldn't even be worth claiming for a total write off, just take it home and sell any bits left on ebay and would probably be better off.

#23 Apache

Apache

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 17 December 2018 - 10:18 am

I went for about 350 excess.  I wouldn't bother claiming for most things unless as it just impacts your next 5 years premium anyway.

The TDM probably wouldn't even be worth claiming for a total write off, just take it home and sell any bits left on ebay and would probably be better off.

All very true.....I'm more interested in the quality of the breakdown cover than the vehicle/third party cover.....same with my oldie...cheapest policy I can find regardless of cover....it can't be replaced so what would I be covered for ? Some money....still wouldn't be able to replace it.

#24 madmopedracer

madmopedracer

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 17 December 2018 - 11:01 am

All very true.....I'm more interested in the quality of the breakdown cover than the vehicle/third party cover.....same with my oldie...cheapest policy I can find regardless of cover....it can't be replaced so what would I be covered for ? Some money....still wouldn't be able to replace it.

autoaid breakdown cover for any vehicle for you and your spouse  £48 if i remember correctly

#25 Catteeclan

Catteeclan

full o shoite

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,433 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 17 December 2018 - 08:52 pm

autoaid breakdown cover for any vehicle for you and your spouse  £48 if i remember correctly

That's cheap.
We normally move between AA and RAC each year. 

2002 TDM900 Yellow

#26 madmopedracer

madmopedracer

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 17 December 2018 - 10:34 pm

used them no problem on the wifes car they used the same sub contractors as the AA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users