16 replies to this topic

#1 Buzz

Buzz

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 04 July 2006 - 04:50 pm

Thanks guys for an excellent weekend. It was magic to put faces to names and to realise why at times it is wise to wear a balaclava in public.
Thanks especially to Amarko5 for organising the weekend and the rideouts tup.gif .
Hope to see you all again soon, I am up to Scarborough this weekend for Cock o'the North (No lude off topic rambles pse) at Olivers Mount, anybody interested in a meet PM me.
Thanks again to everybody for making the newby feel welcome drinks.gif drinks.gif drinks.gif

Buzz

Edited by Buzz, 04 July 2006 - 04:52 pm.

NOSTALGIA IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE

#2 unclesumo

unclesumo

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 140 posts
  • TDM model: 1998

Posted 04 July 2006 - 05:08 pm

I'll second that, great weekend. Thanks for all the hard work Mark. Hope to see you all again next time.

#3 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,103 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 04 July 2006 - 09:03 pm

QUOTE(Buzz @ Tue 4th Jul 2006, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks guys for an excellent weekend. It was magic to put faces to names and to realise why at times it is wise to wear a balaclava in public.
Thanks especially to Amarko5 for organising the weekend and the rideouts tup.gif .
Hope to see you all again soon, I am up to Scarborough this weekend for Cock o'the North (No lude off topic rambles pse) at Olivers Mount, anybody interested in a meet PM me.
Thanks again to everybody for making the newby feel welcome drinks.gif drinks.gif drinks.gif

Buzz

rotflmmfao.gif I didn't say it, I just quoted (and highlighted tongue.gif )

Take any photos? (Of the lakes, not of ph34r.gif )
Posted Image

Always tell the truth, it will gratify some of the people and astonish the rest. (Mark Twain)
£

Stebel Nautilus air-horn, Corbin seat, MRA Touring screen, single Delkevic silencer.
"I see by your outfit that you are a spaceman"(MkI (3VD) TDM Review)
Hints for using Carpe-TDM. (photo's, links, etc).

#4 Buzz

Buzz

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 11:08 pm

Yep, plenty of photos to be posted in the gallery, once I have time to sit down and find the time to work out how.

#5 Buzz

Buzz

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 08:47 pm

Got the photos in the gallery ranting.gif , took some time banana.gif Theres got to be a quicker way !!!!!! rotflmmfao.gif life is too short for uploading ranting.gif ranting.gif ranting.gif

On the subject of photos of the lakes, rumour has it that there is a photo of ph34r.gif in a lake. puke.gif

All whaling fleets alerted and seal preservation groups on standby rotflmmfao.gif drinks.gif

Edited by Buzz, 05 July 2006 - 08:47 pm.

#6 veetwin

veetwin

arrived on last train

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • TDM model: none yet

Posted 05 July 2006 - 09:32 pm

Hi Guys,

I am a friend of Marko based in Spain. He tells me he is having problems logging in to the site. If anyone has email or other means of making conbtact I am sure he would appreciate your help.

Cheers. wink.gif

#7 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 05 July 2006 - 09:39 pm

QUOTE(Buzz @ Wed 5th Jul 2006, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got the photos in the gallery ranting.gif , took some time banana.gif Theres got to be a quicker way !!!!!! rotflmmfao.gif life is too short for uploading ranting.gif
On the subject of photos of the lakes, rumour has it that there is a photo of ph34r.gif in a lake. puke.gif

All whaling fleets alerted and seal preservation groups on standby rotflmmfao.gif drinks.gif

yep, me and wicky went swimming in boxers, waiting for the photos to show up
i'll send you a pm about photos

QUOTE(veetwin @ Wed 5th Jul 2006, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Guys,

I am a friend of Marko based in Spain. He tells me he is having problems logging in to the site. If anyone has email or other means of making conbtact I am sure he would appreciate your help.

Cheers. wink.gif

hiya veetwin,
just sending ya a pm with my details

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#8 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 09:45 pm

QUOTE(Toneski @ Wed 5th Jul 2006, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yep, me and wicky went swimming in boxers, waiting for the photos to show up

ph34r.gif yeahyeahyeah.gif ............................. rotflmmfao.gif banana.gif
I'm sure we all are waiting on that one. blink.gif
Posted Image

Always tell the truth, it will gratify some of the people and astonish the rest. (Mark Twain)
£

Stebel Nautilus air-horn, Corbin seat, MRA Touring screen, single Delkevic silencer.

#9 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2006 - 06:45 am

QUOTE(veetwin @ Wed 5th Jul 2006, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Guys,

Cheers. wink.gif

Wicky and Nitram can't get on to Carpe either, I can't log on on my computer at work. Something funny is going on.

#10 wrex

wrex

sticking around

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 06 July 2006 - 07:14 am

QUOTE(Emmett @ Thu 6th Jul 2006, 07:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wicky and Nitram can't get on to Carpe either, I can't log on on my computer at work. Something funny is going on.

you're not kidding Emmett! just went to look at the pictures in the gallery and according to my computer there are no photos of any of the RTTs, they're all gone!?!

#11 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 10:34 am

QUOTE(wrex @ Thu 6th Jul 2006, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you're not kidding Emmett! just went to look at the pictures in the gallery and according to my computer there are no photos of any of the RTTs, they're all gone!?!

All gone according to my computer as well. huh.gif

It wasn't me that took them!
Posted Image

£

#12 bondy

bondy

850 going for 900

• 852 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 06 July 2006 - 05:17 pm

QUOTE(tdm850rider @ Thu 6th Jul 2006, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All gone according to my computer as well. huh.gif

It wasn't me that took them!

I can see Buzz'z photo's. They aren't in the rtt gallery section they are just under it at the bottom.

#13 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 06 July 2006 - 05:42 pm

QUOTE(bondy @ Thu 6th Jul 2006, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can see Buzz'z photo's. They aren't in the rtt gallery section they are just under it at the bottom.

i text'd the boss, hopefully he will pop in good.gif

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#14 Buzz

Buzz

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 06:08 pm

I don't know if something is wrong, but it took forever to upload the photos to the gallery ranting.gif . Being a gallery novice I didn't even know they had gone to the wrong place until now unsure.gif istupid.gif I thought that the gallery function lacked a bit of fizz

Just checked the gallery and I seem to be able to get at some of the photos , although I don't know if the presentation is normal as I haven't been here before. Managed to get at least Amarko5 (x1) and Al58 (x9)

Edited by Buzz, 06 July 2006 - 06:12 pm.

#15 MarkyMark

MarkyMark

900 going for ... 1000cc?

• 981 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 10 July 2006 - 05:07 pm

Here here, brilliant effort by amark05.

Just wish I could have kept up with him.

XT1200Z - Big and bouncy

GTR1400 - Chaufer the wife.
XT660Z - Fun and commute.
TDM900 - Yellow.

#16 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts
  • Location:On Hartside more often than not ! But Live in Carlisle UK
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:29 am

QUOTE(MarkyMark @ Mon 10th Jul 2006, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here here, brilliant effort by amark05.

Just wish I could have kept up with him.

How long you had the bike mark ? give it a little time wink.gif your speed will soon increase smile.gif

and don't forget i have fantastic roads to practice on laugh.gif

blush.gif for all the thanks, but without you guys (and galls) the weekend would have been rubbish good.gif good company, good crack, and some great weather , not to forget of course the cameraderie on the rides good.gif

and the main thing is no injuries at all good.gif wink.gif well apart from Buzz's back ache , mr's G's ankle and all the damn midge bites tongue.gif

and not forgetting the assault laid on emmett's taste buds rotflmmfao.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have a Ghost S and i'm not afraid to use it !

A Beast in Orange Called KaTie eM 

"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul".

"So you just ride somewhere, eat cake and then ride back".

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet."

" I We're Ridin so Fast , I we're sucking Rabbits from the Hedges "   {Guy Martin}

#17 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 10:28 am

Emmett needs a new avatar....
[attachment=110:attachment]
Posted Image

£

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users