#1 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:57 pm

Riding through Llangollen today, lots of traffic, young plonker pulls up sharp in front of me in a BMW and starts to reverse as he spotted a parking bay......did'nt see me even though i was honking on my nautilus horn and gave me a shove back a short way, only kissed the tyre mind but the boss was on the back and she would of been hurt if we had fallen over, young lad driving, very apologetic indeed, but his mate got a bit gobby, told him to go away or i would knock him out  :) (i know) got me dander up he did, so he was up for it until he was suddenly surrounded by another 5 bikers in the blink of an eye, dedcided to dissapear..........hot weather and traffic jams, gotta love em dont ya..... never the less a gorgeous day to be out..

Edit... Be careful out there..

Edited by dablik, 08 August 2015 - 05:58 pm.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#2 muddy

muddy

full o shoite

• 2,969 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 08 August 2015 - 07:00 pm

Nothing gets the hackles up like mouthy, arrogant yoot. Not that long ago one took a swing at me, and I'm the very wrong end of 50. Instinctively ducked, so my reactions weren't bad for an ol' fart. Swinging at a bloke old enough to be your (young) grandad, is not something that ever entered my head as a youngster. A different code out there now.

Blue 04 TDM,PR2 rear Roadsmart front, Yamaha topox, Givi E360 panniers, PL pannier holders, BMW handguards, Yamaha touring screen, Scottoiler, 12v ciggie socket, carbon core HT leads

Gorn :sorry:

#3 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 08 August 2015 - 08:03 pm

Bet it was one of them 'oh shit' moments where there's nothing you can do but watch it happen.  Glad you and yer missus are ok though matey. :good:

Did you have a propper ciggy after all that then ? :lol:

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#4 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 08:45 pm

Haha no proper ciggie, the gobby git told me i should open my eyes and not ride into the back of the car ffs and to get back on me bike and fook off, was a couple of real sminkies in the car so i guess he was showing them just how macho he was..they ended up parking 1/2 mile out of the town and the apologetic chap gave us a wave as we went past, not all nob heads thank god..this lad was mortified and took blame right away.

Great to see the other bikers rally around, my misses just said to call the police and soon as she did i had so many offers of witnesses to the incident and 3 gave me contact details.

No harm done, i got pushed back a tad with the front brake on as was on a slight decline, bike seems fine but i'll get it up for a proper look.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#5 jono49

jono49

has been here 4ever

• 1,183 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:23 pm

Just seen this, Glad everything worked out ok Cliff :good: and no damage done!

Don't get confused between my personality
and my attitude. My personality is who I am,
my attitude depends on who YOU are!

Skinny people are easy to kidnap.....Stay safe and eat cake!!!!!

#6 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 07:52 pm

Just seen this, Glad everything worked out ok Cliff :good: and no damage done!

Hi mate, cheers, no damage it seems,  just an unfortunate incident..

#7 ramo

ramo

has been here 4ever

• 1,176 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:43 pm

kin trouble you are, its written all over ya  :rotflmmfao:

glad no harm done  :good:

#8 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:56 am

kin trouble you are, its written all over ya  :rotflmmfao:

glad no harm done  :good:

Teddy bear me Steve  :D  cheers fella

#9 ChrisG

ChrisG

Resident vulture

• 8,275 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 10 August 2015 - 12:15 pm

Haha no proper ciggie, the gobby git told me i should open my eyes and not ride into the back of the car ffs and to get back on me bike and fook off, was a couple of real sminkies in the car so i guess he was showing them just how macho he was..they ended up parking 1/2 mile out of the town and the apologetic chap gave us a wave as we went past, not all nob heads thank god..this lad was mortified and took blame right away.

If I'd managed to do something like as a driver and my passenger started shouting at the innocent party I'd have driven off and left the twat there.

1992 Mk1, 76k miles, Hagon springs, MTC exhaust, 4½ gears Gone now :(
2009 900 abs, 42k miles, Yamaha heated grips, double bubble screen, R&G crash bungs, scottoiler, Autocom, 1500 lumen LED spotlights.

post-1-1152402501.jpgpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#10 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:43 pm

If I'd managed to do something like as a driver and my passenger started shouting at the innocent party I'd have driven off and left the twat there.

Dont think the young fella could have handled the two sminkies on his own Chris  ;)

#11 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• 1,741 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 15 August 2015 - 11:29 am

Reckon you need to remove LLangollen from your satnav software mate. Bet you were gozzin at Thomas and the fat controller!! Heartwarming that witnesses and support were happy to step up tho", glad all's ok. (Tell you about a little off I had recently (with SWMBO on pilliion)....in private .....when I see you next.....you never know who's listenin'.....)
Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#12 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 06:38 pm

Reckon you need to remove LLangollen from your satnav software mate. Bet you were gozzin at Thomas and the fat controller!! Heartwarming that witnesses and support were happy to step up tho", glad all's ok. (Tell you about a little off I had recently (with SWMBO on pilliion)....in private .....when I see you next.....you never know who's listenin'.....)

Hi Pete, would normally avoid Llangollen and go around the back way but had diverted a planned route from Oswestry, should of known better really, oh dear hope swmbo's okay fella, what did i tell you about being amorous on the back seat at your age  :)  will try catch up on the phone after this stint of nights matey, hope all is good  :good:  

#13 jono49

jono49

has been here 4ever

• 1,183 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 09:19 pm

Sorry to hear about that Pete glad your OK........Mum's the word :good:

Don't get confused between my personality
and my attitude. My personality is who I am,
my attitude depends on who YOU are!

Skinny people are easy to kidnap.....Stay safe and eat cake!!!!!

#14 TinTin

TinTin

has been here 4ever

• 1,296 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 29 August 2015 - 07:57 am

Glad you missed him lad & good to hear other bikers rallied round so quick. :good:

Just an observation though, not one comment from Aircooled. Have you had a tiff :hide:

#15 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:32 am

Glad you missed him lad & good to hear other bikers rallied round so quick. :good:

Just an observation though, not one comment from Aircooled. Have you had a tiff :hide:

No he still luvs me ya know :) , talk to him most weeks, he's not on the forum much, busy chap that he is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users