3 replies to this topic

#1 Riggers

Riggers

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 11 April 2019 - 04:00 pm

Once upon a time there were three balloons, Mummy Balloon, Daddy Balloon, and Little Balloon. Every evening they all slept together in Mummy and Daddy Balloon's big bed.

One day Mummy Balloon said to Little Balloon, "Now you're growing up it's time you started sleeping in you're own bed, starting tonight".

So that night Little Balloon went to bed to sleep on his own. Now in the middle of the night he woke up in the dark room all on his own and was very, very frightened. So he crept into is mum and dad's room and tried to snuggle in between them as before. But he now realised that his mum was right, he'd grown so much he just couldn't quite get in. So, being very clever, he carefully let a little bit of air out of Daddy Balloon, and tried to get in again. Still not quite enough room he did the same to Mummy Balloon, but no, still not quite enough room. Finally he tried letting a bit or air out of himself, and hey presto he was in!

Well the next morning Mummy Balloon was furious with him,as was Daddy Balloon. She said to him in a rage, "Last night young man you let me down, your daddy down, but worst of all you let yourself down!".

Boom boom!

Edited by Riggers, 11 April 2019 - 04:02 pm.

#2 divvxj

divvxj

has been here 4ever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 11 April 2019 - 05:36 pm

paarrp

#3 chrisr

chrisr

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 1,745 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 12 April 2019 - 08:57 pm

Oh dear....

The Blue One : 2004 model owned 2010-2018 much loved, much missed and now living with a man in Scotland
The Black One : 2010 Model Registered 2013 owned 2018 - present.Beowulf Cans. Renthal 755s Grip Puppies,15w fork oil,DL650 handguards,givi engine bars,led spotlights,gipro gear indicator,shortened dogbones,LeeHenty CSM kit and stainless bits,Topsellerie seat,MRA Xcreen,grip puppies.PC III (dynoed). K&N airfilter,Fenda extenda.

#4 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 13 April 2019 - 09:20 am

paarrp

Phooot

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users