#1 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:18 pm

Spotted briefly today as it passed the Ponderosa without stopping. Just had time to notice blue with a topbox. Don't blame you for not stopping, Pondy was choccccca !!
Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#2 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:35 pm

Must of just looked Blue going so fast  :D  but how the hell did you see me ! i was on the other side of the Pondy.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#3 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• 1,741 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 12:30 pm

Nah was defo blue and heading toward llangollen, bout 11.45. Were you there and avoiding me?

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#4 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:07 pm

Not at all fella, i was up there the day before with Moosey, we had a 180 miler on the back roads and i stayed overnight in Abergele so, i took the long way home via Llanwrst up the A5 for the Denbigh moor, down past Llyn Brenig to Cerrigidion to Ruthin up towards the Pondy and homewards, was having lunch with the boss at that time.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#5 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• 1,741 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:55 pm

Veerry nice route. Just discovered the Abergele / Betswy road, niiice!
Must give us a shout when you go that way, I'll try to keep up.
BTW, while I'm thinkin' on, went round that corner of yours from the Corwen rd down cross the Dee to Horseshoe. I can see where it all went wrong !!

#6 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:54 pm

It;s quite a drop innit Pete, only happened because a car was racing up the middle towards me, the Abergele to Bewtsy road is fantastic, dont think it has a straight bit along it, quite dangerous though, had a smidsy and a silly overtake towards me on it.

Could be over again later this week if the weather plays nice  :)

#7 m0rt

m0rt

really likes Carpe

• 97 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:22 pm

Ere - if you ever are going that way - give us a shout and if I can I would be more than happy to join up that way. My old stomping ground anyway (Ex-Wirral, Ex-Chester, Ex-Gresford), and am only an hour away even now!

#8 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:30 pm

Ere - if you ever are going that way - give us a shout and if I can I would be more than happy to join up that way. My old stomping ground anyway (Ex-Wirral, Ex-Chester, Ex-Gresford), and am only an hour away even now!

My trips to Wales are not often planned m0rt and are usually on the spur of the moment, also often mid-week, however i'm only an hour away aswell.

This last weekend was planned for a long time though...lets see what happens anyway, not decided if i will sorn my bike for the winter yet !!!

#9 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• 1,741 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:49 pm

Likewise, gizza shout if you're going, afternoons best for me midweek.
If I go, no plan yet, I'll post up something.
m0rt, be good to hook up, so keep yer eyes peeled here!!

#10 Rallyist

Rallyist

Gettin to be an 'Old Bugger'

• 3,250 posts
  • Location:Usually in a Hospital somewhere in the Birmingham area
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 24 September 2014 - 03:26 pm

I'm meeting Blackpin at Grindleford station cafe this Sunday around 11 to midday. :good:

Edited by Rallyist, 24 September 2014 - 03:26 pm.

For a challenging summer try the

Round Britain Rally.....  

1993 TDM 850 Mk1 ..... 2008 TDM 900 ....  1975, 1979, 1982, 1992 Goldwings, Scott, AJS,  Triumph 5TA

#11 m0rt

m0rt

really likes Carpe

• 97 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:47 pm

Dunno if that was your Gold TDM with blinged handguard blues on but I saw Retro there today onnis black'un.

Good to meet you, btw, Retro.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users